Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 am
- Forum: Switchless Installer Discussion
- Topic: Detect if os is x86 or x64 using command line?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 44374
I've pretty much been using this since beta Win7 IF DEFINED ProgramFiles(x86) (SET bit=x64) ELSE (SET bit=x86) Goto %bit% I'm sure i could use another defined variable but for some reason I stuck with this one. It's one thing if someone or a program could create a c:\programfiles (x86)\ folder, it's...
- Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 pm
- Forum: Update Pack Discussion
- Topic: Identifying the CDROM drive letter - two methods?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16796
SET CDROM=%~d0 I Have been using that command with my batch scripts for a while, so far it works without even setting cWnd /hide @ (usually throws up a "is not recognized as an internal or external command) SetLocal enableextensions Am i missing something? Is it necessary in runonce or cmdlines.txt ?