My first post - so please bear with me in case I have made some glaring faux pas.
In trying to integrate Ryans' Post SP3 pack with a new installation of SP2 CD + SP3. About half way through, a dialog box with the following error pops up:
Code: Select all
Error: No entries*.ini Found, Exiting
I have been using the Integrator since 1.3.5, with SP2 and have never seen this or had any problems. I have tried all combinations, including not using any addons. Same thing every time. I also tried to find this on the boards, as well as re-read the Integrator instructions, in case I was missing something new.
I am attaching the log file (below) and would truly appreciate any assistance regarding this integration.
Code: Select all
2008-09-19_08.53.01 Log Startup @ 08:53:01 On September 19, 2008 Running OS: WIN_XP Service Pack 3 X86 RVMIntegrator v1.5.3 "E:\WkFolder\_BackUps\XPUpdates\RVM_Integrator_1.5.3.exe" 08:53:01 - Windows XP Professional - OEM SP3 Found 08:54:49 - 08:54:49 - Source Drive = E:\DVDs\XPProCD 08:54:49 - Destination Drive = E:\DVDs\XPProCD 08:54:49 - Destination Size = 37.84 GB 08:54:49 - Working Directory = E:\DVDs\XPProCD\I386 08:54:49 - Temp Directory = E:\DVDs\XPProCD\I386\rvmtemp 08:54:49 - 08:54:49 - Starting Integration 08:54:49 - 08:54:49 - Checking Destination For OS Type. 08:54:49 - Windows XP Professional - OEM SP3 Found 08:54:49 - 08:54:49 - Extracting RVMUpdatePackSP3_184.108.40.206z 08:54:50 - MD5 Hash = DD68C8DC7137DC0AE27EBAE505072F0D 08:54:50 - Extracting RVMAddonsWGAN_220.127.116.11.7z 08:54:50 - MD5 Hash = 19904CB4E0195002AC4975BED2350EBF 08:54:50 - Extracting DirectX_9.0c_End-User_Runtime_AddOn_0.5.1_-_redxii.7z 08:54:50 - MD5 Hash = 4D8307364BC07ED592CB800BE3572980 08:54:50 - Clearing any Read Only Attributes. 08:54:52 - 08:54:52 - Gathering temp files 08:54:52 - Expanding driver.cab 08:55:33 - Expanding SP2.cab 08:55:38 - Expanding SP3.cab 08:55:47 - Shifting Stuff Around