[Release] DVD Decryptor v3.5.4.0

Discuss & post all WPI addons to the RyanVM Update Pack here. This forum is no longer active and is displayed for reference only.
Kelsenellenelvian

[Release] DVD Decryptor v3.5.4.0

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:20 am

DVD Decrypter is a freeware program that can create backup disc images of the DVD-Video structure of DVDs. It can be used to image any DVD, but is especially useful for decrypting copy-protected movies. The program can also record images to disc. CSS decrypting software (such as DVD Decrypter AnyDVD and DVD Shrink) allows a region-specific DVD to be copied as an all-region DVD. It also removes Macrovision, Content Scrambling System (CSS), region codes, and disabled user operations (UOPs).

The burning engine is being used in a new program imgburn. The disc images can be:

Viewed on the PC using software such as PowerDVD and WinDVD (WinDVD, however, can only view complete DVD-Video structures.)
Encoded to a smaller size and stripped of unwanted extras like film trailers with re-authoring tools like DVD Shrink and Nero Recode.
Burned onto optical media (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL and DVD-RAM) to produce discs playable in hardware DVD players.
Exported to VCD, SVCD or DivX format and possibly recorded onto CD-R or CD-RW media.
Converted to work with iPods or other portable video players using free software applications like Videora Converter for iPod.

No homepage any more due to a cease and decist order.

Download here = http://www.wpiw.net/downloads/WPI_addon ... .5.4.0.CAB

Size - 845 kb MD5Hash = 864099C7DE30AE429E83EE690ABCD431

FlyingGleek

Post by FlyingGleek » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:54 pm

Kelsenellenelvian,

If I may respectfully ask... if you could offer a WPI compatible addon such as:
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2574

it would be truly appreciated.

I didn't want to start another thread, hope it's not a problem that I used this one?

I am really impressed by WPI and hope that you convert even more addons to this format. Along with the RyanVM update pack and BTS's driverpacks this is the final piece that Really does help in preparing a single DVD for use with multiple computers and users of different levels and/or abilities. I'm trying to make a single UAXPSP2 cd that I can use to restore/repair all my families computers with, again, thanks for all your efforts towards my simple goal.

Cheers,

FlyingGleek.