To install the bare minimum required to protect the system and keep Microsoft Update happy. This involves only adding registry entries which serve a purpose keeping them to a minimum and installing hotfixes in the high priority section of Microsoft Update only. High Priority updates consist of critical updates, security updates, and software updates. No fix`s in the optional section are included.
To be as lightweight as possible. That means installing as little as possible while still making the system up-to-date and secure.
All high priority updates on Microsoft Update plus a few extras. See my website for full details.
Changes in Version 2.0.9 - Released 12th May 2007
- Added 930916
- Added 931768
- Added Office Genuine Advantage - v126.96.36.199
- Updated 890830 to v1.29
- Updated Adobe Flash Player to v188.8.131.52
- Updated LegitCheckControl.dll to v184.108.40.206
- Updated Microsoft Update Engine to v7.0.6000.374
- Updated Office Update Engine to v12.0.5503.1000
- Updated Windows Update Engine to v7.0.6000.374
- Removed 928090 - ( Replaced by 931768 )