Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack FINAL

Windows XP Professional Update Pack discussion.
OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi long-lurker, from a test done to me with this winnt.sif

Code: Select all

; Generated by nLite 1.4

[Data]
Autopartition=0
MsDosInitiated=0
UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[Unattended]
UnattendMode=DefaultHide
UnattendSwitch="No"
OemPreinstall="Yes"
OemSkipEula="Yes"
Repartition=No
FileSystem=*
WaitForReboot="No"
NoWaitAfterTextMode=1
NoWaitAfterGUIMode=1
DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
NonDriverSigningPolicy=Ignore

[SystemRestore]

[GuiUnattended]
AdminPassword=*
TimeZone=110
OEMSkipRegional=1
OemSkipWelcome=1

[UserData]
ProductKey="XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"
ComputerName=USERNAME-PC
FullName="UserName"
OrgName="UserName Organization"

[RegionalSettings]
Language= "0409"

[Networking]
InstallDefaultComponents="Yes"

[Identification]
JoinWorkgroup="WorkGroup"

[Components]
WDSearch = off
;;;ect ect ect

everything is Ok

but unfortunately it happened several times that many users report this problem, from what I understand we hold, and that other configurations used in winnt.sif perhaps disable the [Components] hmmmmmmmm

months ago a user ITA had this problem and repaired, unfortunately I can not remember what he changed\removed them hmmmmmm

in poor words is not something that concerns us or Update Pack, and one thing Microsoft

however why not use the addon remove? (RVMi works perfectly)
OnePiece_Remove_BitLockerToGo_AddOn.cab
OnePiece_Remove_NETFX4.0_AddOn.cab
OnePiece_Remove_NETFX3.5_AddOn.cab
OnePiece_Remove_NETFX3.0_AddOn.cab
so CD = -60 MB

or do so http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... sif#108803

Ciao.

long-lurker

Post by long-lurker » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 pm

re: extract opmwxpup.inf file from updatepack and add a semicolon before "wdsearch" in [optional components] section:

tried that, doesn't solve the .NET's - they are not listed in the [optional components] section of opmxpup.inf...

have not tried the addon removers, i do not see them on your sky download site...

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm

long-lurker wrote: have not tried the addon removers, i do not see them on your sky download site...
nonno fabio wrote: Onepiece Remove Addons Pack
OnePiece_Remove_AddOn_For_WinXP_UP.cab
http://cl.ly/1L0i160P3X200G1J2j0K/OnePi ... nXP_UP.cab
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0MFM ... .cab_links
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XEL1DXI1
http://www.mediafire.com/?zd2bczczq9partt
Hash MD5 124CC161821584EB0E55F73DBDD8A0BC
Filesize: 15.4 KB (15837 bytes)

NB *"REMOVE" addons are RVMIntegrator-only!! the entries.ini removal values are not supported by Nlite.
** Please note also that, due to a RVMi limitation, Removal Addons could break XP setup if integrated in the source at once in the same RVMi session: you must run your regular integration with Nlite or RVMi then, before making the .iso, one or more additional sessions of RVMi to finish off your source with the desired removal addon.
***OnePiece_Remove_Windows_Management_Framework_Core_AddOn.cab removes from setup CD all single WinMFC component (Powershell, PowershellISE & WinRM). So if you use it, you don't need to add these single component removers:
OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(PowerShellv2)_AddOn.cab
OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(PowerShellISE)_AddOn.cab
OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(WinRM)_AddOn.cab
to your integration list

Let's recap! the right order is:
Run RVMi and integrate Update Pack - rerun RVMi and integrate first Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate second Removal addon - ... - rerun RVMi and integrate last Removal addon - rerun RVMi and integrate your preferred SW - make the .iso.[/list]
For easier downloads: Onepiece's Files Repository (kindly provided by voidseesaw)

or http://voidseesaw.com/onepiece/OnePiece ... D8A0BC.cab

Ciao.

long-lurker

Post by long-lurker » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:57 pm

will try that...

how's come there are no .NET's listed in the [optional components] section of opmxpup.inf ?

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 pm

long-lurker wrote:how's come there are no .NET's listed in the [optional components] section of opmxpup.inf ?
(by Mircosoft) look WinXP_CD\I386\Sysoc.inf
default dotnet 1.0 netfx=netfxocm.dll,UrtOcmProc,netfxocm.inf,hide,7
or
Win2K3_CD\I386\Sysoc.inf
default dotnet 1.1 netfx=netfxocm.dll,UrtOcmProc,netfxocm.inf,hide,7
default dotnet 2.0 (not present, but the structure and already there) netfx20=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,netfx20.inf,,7

so DotNet are alone, not together with other components or netfx.inf AIO Mod (DotNet 11 + 20 + ect ect together)

there's nothing wrong even put them all together, but since microsoft chose to do so ehhhhhhhh :wink:

example you want to add a component such as PowerShell, you must write inf ect ect

[PowerShell]
, ect ect ect
Needs = NETFX20, NETFX30, NETFX35
, ect ect ect
so necessary to have in cd only the DotNetXX, and not all the update pack

in poor words the important components serves to put them alone, so that other components that require that component ect ect ect

sorry again for my English

Ciao.

long-lurker

Post by long-lurker » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:16 am

<smacks forehead>

it didn't dawn on me that ONE cab file contains ALL of the removal addons, i was looking for each one as their own download...

doh!

while not exactly fond of having to run RVMi *MULTIPLE* times, i guess that's better than nothing, trying out the removal addons :)

long-lurker

Post by long-lurker » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:39 am

did a search on the forum and didn't find, so i'm hoping i'm not asking a question that a search should have found an answer to...

is there an addon "remover" for IE8 and WMP11?
or is there a way for the Update Pack to disable their integration?

i have my own customized addons for IE8 and WMP11 and i'm not able to get them to work with the Update Pack - and i'm also not able to get my customizations to work by editing IE.inf or ieuinit.inf, for example...

long-lurker

Post by long-lurker » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:30 pm

on second thought, disregard that...
i'm going to keep digging into your Update Pack and see if i can do my IE8 and WMP11 customizations "inside" it...

haven't had luck "yet", but i'm in too far to give up now, lol...

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:14 pm

long-lurker wrote: is there an addon "remover" for IE8 and WMP11?
not needed, because from the control panel, you can perfectly restore the IE and WMP

however in the case of the "Windows N" ect ect, served to make one so here are http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/5143 ... 0/?p=82946

; File list, first the "WMPRollBack" which is the line that the entires.ini adds in sysoc, put it in a way that serves disable this too in the entires.ini in Update Pack
Local $FIleList = "WMPRollBack|asferror.dll|audiodev.dll|blackbox.dll|cewmdm.dll|connectm.xml|contcmng.xml|contentd.xml|contndrt.xml|drmupgds.exe|drmv2clt.dll|l3codecp.acm|laprxy.dll|LegitLib.dll|logagent.exe|mediarec.xml|medrcgst.xml|mfplat.dll|mp43decd.dll|mp43dmod.dll|mp4sdecd.dll|mp4sdmod.dll|mpg4decd.dll|mpg4dmod.dll|mpg4ds32.ax|mpvis.dll|msdelta.dll|msnetobj.dll|mspmsnsv.dll|mspmsp.dll|msscp.dll|mswmdm.dll|mymusic.inf|pbwmdrmc.dll|pdapicom.dll|pdcecomp.dll|pdptcomp.dll|pdwiacdr.dll|qasf.dll|Revert.wmz|setup_wm.exe|syncpl01.wpl|syncpl02.wpl|syncpl03.wpl|syncpl04.wpl|syncpl05.wpl|syncpl06.wpl|syncpl07.wpl|syncpl08.wpl|syncpl09.wpl|syncpl10.wpl|syncpl11.wpl|syncpl12.wpl|unregmp2.exe|uwdf.exe|wdfapi.dll|wdfmgr.exe|wmadmod.dll|wmadmoe.dll|wmasf.dll|wmc_bw12.jpg|wmc_bw12.png|wmc_bw32.bmp|wmc_bw32.jpg|wmc_bw48.bmp|wmc_bw48.jpg|wmc_bw48.png|wmc_c120.jpg|wmc_c120.png|wmc_co32.bmp|wmc_co32.jpg|wmc_co48.bmp|wmc_co48.jpg|wmc_co48.png|wmccds.exe|wmccfg.exe|wmccpl.dll|wmcsci.dll|wmdbexpo.exe|wmdm.inf|wmdmlog.dll|wmdmps.dll|wmdrmdev.dll|wmdrmnet.dll|wmdrmsdk.dll|wmerror.dll|wmfsdk.inf|wmidx.dll|wmlaunch.exe|wmnetmgr.dll|wmp.dll|wmp.inf|wmp11.chm|wmpasf.dll|wmpband.dll|wmpdxm.dll|wmpeffec.dll|wmpenc.exe|wmpencen.dll|wmpeula.txt|wmplayer.adm|wmplayer.exe|wmploc.dll|wmpmde.dll|wmpnetwk.exe|wmpnsb12.jpg|wmpnsb12.png|wmpnsb32.bmp|wmpnsb32.jpg|wmpnsb48.bmp|wmpnsb48.jpg|wmpnsb48.png|wmpnsc12.jpg|wmpnsc12.png|wmpnsc32.bmp|wmpnsc32.jpg|wmpnsc32.png|wmpnsc48.bmp|wmpnsc48.jpg|wmpnscfg.exe|wmpnssci.dll|wmpps.dll|wmpshare.exe|wmpshell.dll|wmpsrcwp.dll|wmsdmod.dll|wmsdmoe2.dll|wmsetsdk.exe|wmspdmod.dll|wmspdmoe.dll|wmvadvd.dll|wmvadve.dll|wmvcore.dll|wmvdecod.dll|wmvdmod.dll|wmvdmoe2.dll|wmvencod.dll|wmvsdecd.dll|wmvsencd.dll|wmvxencd.dll|wpd_ci.dll|wpdconns.dll|wpdmtp.dll|wpdmtp.inf|wpdmtpdr.dll|wpdmtphw.inf|wpdmtpus.dll|wpdsheah.exe|wpdshere.dll|wpdshext.dll|wpdshsob.dll|wpdsp.dll|wpdusb.sys|wudfhost.exe|wudfpf.sys|wudfrd.sys|wudfsvc.dll|wudfupdc.dll|wudfupli.dll|wudfx.dll|SVCPACK\kb954155.cat|SVCPACK\kb973442.cat|SVCPACK\kb973540.cat|SVCPACK\kb974905.cat|SVCPACK\kb975558.cat|SVCPACK\kb978695.cat|SVCPACK\kb2378111.cat|SVCPACK\mscomppackv1.cat|SVCPACK\wmfdist11.cat|SVCPACK\wmp11.cat|SVCPACK\wudf01009.cat"

;; example Desktop Search File list here http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5273-windows-search-40-true-addon-ita/
Local $FIleList = "WDSearch|dbres.dll|dbres.mui|dbsetup.dll|deskbar.cfg|deskbar.dll|dsksrch.chm|gsrvctr.h|gsrvctr.ini|gthrctr.h|gthrctr.ini|idxcntrs.h|idxcntrs.ini|mapine.dll|mapinere.dll|mapinere.mui|mimefilt.dll|msnldl.dll|msnldlps.dll|msnlext.dll|msnlextr.dll|msnlextr.mui|msnlnspm.dll|msnlred.dll|msscb.dll|msscntrs.dll|msshooks.dll|msshsq.dll|mssitlb.dll|mssph.dll|mssph.mui|mssphtb.dll|mssphtb.mui|mssprxy.dll|mssrch.dll|mssrch.mui|msstrc.dll|mstrings.cfg|nlhtml.dll|oeph.dll|oephres.dll|oephres.mui|offfilt.dll|propdefs.dll|propsys.dll|propsys.mui|rtffilt.dll|search.adm|searchfh.exe|searchie.exe|searchie.mui|searchph.exe|srchadmi.dll|srchadmi.mui|strctqs.bin|strctqst.bin|tquery.dll|tquery.mui|unccplex.dll|uncdms.dll|uncne.dll|uncph.dll|uncres.dll|uncres.mui|WDSearch.inf|wdsmktto.dll|wdsshell.dll|wdsview.dll|windowsr.dll|windowsr.mui|windse.mof|windseu.mof|winsstra.exe|wordwhee.dll|wwres.dll|wwres.mui|xmlfilte.dll|xpprevip.dll"

Local $UPEI, $UPEI, $UPD = FileSelectFolder("Update Pack Folder.", "", 4)
If @Error Then EXIT

$UPEI = StringRegExpReplace(FileRead($UPD & "\entries.ini"), '\r(?!\n)', @CRLF)

$FIleList = StringSplit($FIleList, "|")
For $i = 1 To $FIleList[0]
	FileDelete($UPD & "" & $FIleList[$i])
	$UPEI = StringRegExpReplace($UPEI, '(?is)\n([^\r\n]*\Q' & $FIleList[$i] & '\E[^\r\n]*[\r\n])', @LF & ";	$1")
Next
FileDelete($UPD & "\entries.ini")
FileWrite($UPD & "\entries.ini", $UPEI)

MsgBox(0, "XXX Component Remove", "Done.", 5)

Exit
Ciao a tutti.

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 am

121212 thank you

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 am

I scanned the 6.30 package with Avast.
it reports that there is a virus infected in the package file, ndis.sys
Threat: Win32:Malware-Gen

What's going on here?

Update:
I extract the file and scan again. It doesn't report the file as virus, but when I scan the package, .7z file is reported as a virus. Some false alarm for avast

cosy

Post by cosy » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:58 am

bbmak wrote:I scanned the 6.30 package with Avast.

What's going on here?

Update:
I extract the file and scan again. It doesn't report the file as virus, but when I scan the package, .7z file is reported as a virus. Some false alarm for avast
I suggest you damp Avast and look somewhere else for something better.

dudeuk

Post by dudeuk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2753842)

Date Published: 20/12/2012

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:44 am

bbmak wrote:I scanned the 6.30 package with Avast.

What's going on here?

Update:
If you want to be 100% sure, see inside OPMWXPUP.inf what hotfix updates the suspected file. In this case, ndis.sys has been updated by KB952117-v2.
Download the full hotfix, axtract the file and compare version, date and build checksum with the one inside the pack.
If the files are identical, change your AV ;)
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 am

new release (see changelog)
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:10 pm

thank. just downloaded the new release.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:30 am

Botus

Post by Botus » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:34 pm

as posted by adric on the other pack (he was quicker than me :) )

out of bound IE patch

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/secu ... n/MS13-008

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 am

new release (added kb2799329)

Botus

Post by Botus » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 am

thanks nonno fabio and onepiece ... I hope you both have a great year, your help and support here is incredible.

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Also from me, thanks guys!!!!

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 pm

:heart:

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Thank you

bitoolean

Post by bitoolean » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Tested and working, as always (I've been using your updatepacks and several addons for a long time) :D
Thank you for the update and permanently keeping this up-to-date! :D

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:03 pm

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 am

Thank you for the hard work.

winxp_pro

Post by winxp_pro » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Please Help i Can't Integrate (Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack v6.5.0-20130213) In Windows XP Media Center SP3.
Before i Started i Combine Original Discs 1 and 2 Together, So It Became 1 Discs, And i Integrated SP3 Using RVM Integrator. When I TESTED It With VMWare It Was Working Fine. Later When i Integrated (Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack v6.5.0-20130213) Using nLite 1.4.9.1, Things Wen't Fine But During TEST Installation With VMWare Error Coping Some Files.
Any HELP Please.. :(

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi winxp_pro
nonno fabio wrote:First integrate SP3 using this tool: Universal Updatepack/Addon Creator on your UNTOUCHED MCE source, then add in the updated source Onepiece's Post SP3 UpdatePack and test the .iso on a VM. If it's all OK, integrate the specific XP MCE Updates
Ciao.

winxp_pro

Post by winxp_pro » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:58 am

OnePiece Alb wrote:Hi winxp_pro
nonno fabio wrote:First integrate SP3 using this tool: Universal Updatepack/Addon Creator on your UNTOUCHED MCE source, then add in the updated source Onepiece's Post SP3 UpdatePack and test the .iso on a VM. If it's all OK, integrate the specific XP MCE Updates
Ciao.
same as above, slipstream SP3 using Universal Updatepack/Addon Creator tested with VM works fine with no problems. The problem is with the Onepiece's Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack. because when i slipstream SP3 it worked!
Afther i integrate Onepiece's Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack
It dont work no more. Maybe is it because i copied the file from disc 2 to disc 1? but the disc has to be one disc for slipstream SP3 to work no???
THX

cosy

Post by cosy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:20 am

winxp_pro wrote:same as above, slipstream SP3 using Universal Updatepack/Addon Creator tested with VM works fine with no problems. The problem is with the Onepiece's Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack. because when i slipstream SP3 it worked!
Afther i integrate Onepiece's Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack
It dont work no more. Maybe is it because i copied the file from disc 2 to disc 1? but the disc has to be one disc for slipstream SP3 to work no???
THX
can you try to read the first post please, you should be fine after you made a working Xp with sp3 intergrated.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:42 am

It's right, you must copy CD2 to CD1 before DXUPAC SP3 integration. But you must be sure also that XP MCE CDs are clean, meaning no third party software has never been run over them.
Just run a new test once again on MSDN XP MCE, integrating latest Onepiece's post SP3 pack with RVMi and everything run flawlessly on VM

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm

new releaese (see changelog)

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Thank you nonno

winxp_pro

Post by winxp_pro » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am

Before when i integrate SP3 AIO Update Pack v6.5 in MCE SP3 some files were not able to copy during installation. See error picture below..
Now with SP3 AIO Update Pack v6.6 it worked fine. So there was a problem with SP3 AIO Update Pack v6.5 version. Anyway now am left with Update Roll up 2 (OnePiece RU2MCE Post SP3 RunOnceEx AddOn ENU) which integrate fine but after test installation error show up. See error picture below..
ANY HELP...

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:58 am

I'm sure as hell that there are no problems with OPUP v6.5 and MCE: arialbi.ttf file undergoes same treatment since earlier updatepacks, meaning it's only changed with newer one and nothing else. In your case it's more probable the classic failed integration.
About the addon this shouldn't happen because RU2MCE.inf is asked to execute DefaultInstall Section, maybe it tries to execute Optional Components section anyway. Try to change RU2MCE.inf file inside the addon

[Optional Components]
    RU2MCE

[RU2MCE]
in

[Optional Components]
    URU2MCE

[URU2MCE]
to give it a different name than the inf file one.

Or download and use this:
OnePiece RU2MCE Post SP3 RunOnceEx AddOn.ENU
March 15 2013
A949FDBB2DB73614C9D08DBA51E83966
17,2 MB (18113087 byte)
http://sdrv.ms/ZMhFZX
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5EBubr ... sp=sharing
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p8sxj7r71udp ... 6.cab?dl=1
https://www.box.com/s/birg1c9xz1nmdz2qr3wl
Last edited by nonno fabio on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

winxp_pro

Post by winxp_pro » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks it worked!..

molecule

Post by molecule » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm

I don't know if Kaspersky is still supporting XP, but apparently the recent patch tuesday for Vista and higher is causing problems ... just in case the same patch technology was used for the XP patches as well ... you probably already know ...

http://support.kaspersky.com/9750
http://support.kaspersky.com/9751
all the platonic solids are created by sexigesimal modulation of rotational action ... the tetrahedron for example is modulo 3

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 am

More information on KB2823324, molecule. Does not apply to XP.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Oh Wow... new update. Thx U.

Ultraform

Post by Ultraform » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Can i use this pack on XP Home SP3 or it just for Pro ?

Thx anyways for a god job here on ryanvm =)

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Ultraform wrote:Can i use this pack on XP Home SP3
Yes

Ciao

Ultraform

Post by Ultraform » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 am

Thx for fast reply =)

another question

I got remote desktop icon on the accessories, that is feature only for xp pro.
Is it some update in this pack that makes it so ?
:o

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 pm

UpdatePack updates only RemoteDesktop files to latest version (KB961742-v3) but it doesn't add nothing. It's updated Windows' tsoc.inf file which decides during Windows Setup to add the remote desktop icon.
To prevent it to do so, you must modify tsoc.inf file after integration: extract tsoc.in_ with Cabtool http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... ght=dxtool then change

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ; Links (shortcuts) sections
    ;
    ;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TSClient.InstallLink]
    Name = %TS_CLIENT%
    CmdLine = 11,,mstsc.exe
    SubDir = %ACCESSORIES%
    InfoTip = "@%11%\%LH_TSC_LANGDIR%\mstsc.exe.mui,-4001"
    DisplayResource="%11%\%LH_TSC_LANGDIR%\mstsc.exe.mui",4000

in

; Links (shortcuts) sections
    ;

[TSClient.InstallLink]
    ;Name = %TS_CLIENT%
    ;CmdLine = 11,,mstsc.exe
    ;SubDir = %ACCESSORIES%
    ;InfoTip = "@%11%\%LH_TSC_LANGDIR%\mstsc.exe.mui,-4001"
    ;DisplayResource="%11%\%LH_TSC_LANGDIR%\mstsc.exe.mui",4000

Archive again with Cabtool tsoc.inf file as tsoc.in_ e overwrite old tsoc.in_ file in cd with modified one. Or delete tsoc.in_ file from cd e leave only tsoc.inf file inside cd.

If you have XP Home Edition you could even delete the whole hotfix from updatepack. I could post a guide on how to do it when I'll have more time, if you need it. But please take note that KB961742-v2 adds only 5 new files and doesn't remove anything so you can keep updatepack as is, even in XP Home.

dziubek

Post by dziubek » Thu May 02, 2013 1:33 pm

A new technical hotfix for Windows XP SP3: KB2828030 (USB)
A hotfix is ​​available for download on the standard reference.
Article KB, corresponding to a given hotfix does not currently have.
Replace a previously released hotfixes technical: KB968764 and KB969238.

Ultraform

Post by Ultraform » Sun May 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Thx #nonno fabio =)
If you have time one day , I appreciate if you can make a guide =)

but it seems that only this hotfix is a small eye fix and not a problem =) ? but i dont know :P

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Mon May 13, 2013 7:55 am

a lot of redundant work but here you come:
- Extract Update Pack and delete the following files:

rdpinit.exe ,rdpinit.mui ,rdpshell.exe ,rdpshell.mui ,tsallow.mof ,tspubwmi.dll ,wlnotifi.dll,SvcPack\kb961742-v3.cat
- Open OPMWXPUP.inf file and delete under [OPMWXPUP] section from AddReg directive:

, KB961742-v3.AddReg
Open Entries.ini file and delete under
[Dosnet_Files_Pro] & [Dosnet_Files_Home] section all Dosnet_Files* sections having these lines

d1,rdpinit.exe
    d1,rdpinit.mui
    d1,rdpshell.exe
    d1,rdpshell.mui
    d1,tsallow.mof
    d1,tspubwmi.dll
    d1,wlnotifi.dll
- delete also under [Txtsetup_Files] section:

rdpinit.exe  = 100,,,,,,,,3,3
    rdpinit.mui  = 100,,,,,,,,3,3
    rdpshell.exe = 100,,,,,,,,3,3
    rdpshell.mui = 100,,,,,,,,3,3
    tsallow.mof  = 100,,,,,,,,3,3
    tspubwmi.dll = 100,,,,,,,,3,3
    wlnotifi.dll = 100,,,,,,,,3,3
- delete also under [i386_compress] section:

rvmtemp\extracted\rdpinit.exe
    rvmtemp\extracted\rdpinit.mui
    rvmtemp\extracted\rdpshell.exe
    rvmtemp\extracted\rdpshell.mui
    rvmtemp\extracted\tsallow.mof
    rvmtemp\extracted\tspubwmi.dll
    rvmtemp\extracted\wlnotifi.dll
- delete also under [ExtraFileEdits]

<NEXT>11,"wbem",mofcomp.exe,,,"%11%\wbem\tsallow.mof   ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>11,,tspubwmi.dll,1                               ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files;

<NEXT>rdpinit.exe=1,,159232       ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>rdpinit.mui=1,,2048         ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>rdpshell.exe=1,,244736      ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>rdpshell.mui=1,,2048        ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>tsallow.mof=1,,12232        ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>tspubwmi.dll=1,,134144      ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>wlnotifi.dll=1,,45056       ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files;

<NEXT><NEXT>winlogonnotification.dll,wlnotifi.dll  ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>tspubwmi.dll                           ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>rdpshell.exe                           ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>rdpinit.exe                            ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files;

tsoc.inf|tscfgwmi.mfl   ; TS WMI provider|tscfgwmi.mfl   ; TS WMI provider<NEXT><NEXT>tsallow.mof     ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files;|1

<NEXT><NEXT>rdpshell.exe.mui,rdpshell.mui ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files<NEXT>rdpinit.exe.mui,rdpinit.mui   ; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer files;

<NEXT><NEXT>;<NEXT>; support for RemoteApp to Windows XP SP3 virtual machines on a Windows 7-based computer<NEXT>;<NEXT>HKLM,"SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server","RailShowallNotifyIcons",0x00010001,0x1<NEXT>HKLM,"SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server","EnableRemoteApplication",0x00010001,0x1<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TsAppAllowList","fDisabledAllowList",0x00010001,0x0<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TsAppAllowList\RemoteDesktops\TSRemoteDesktop","IconIndex",0x00010001,0x0<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TsAppAllowList\RemoteDesktops\TSRemoteDesktop","IconPath",,""<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TsAppAllowList\RemoteDesktops\TSRemoteDesktop","ShowInTSWA",0x00010001,0x1<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TsAppAllowList\RemoteDesktops\TSRemoteDesktop","Name",,"Remote Desktop"<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\RailNotification","Asynchronous",0x00010001,0x0<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\RailNotification","Logon",,"TSEventLogon"<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\RailNotification","Disconnect",,"TSEventDisconnect"<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\RailNotification","Impersonate",0x00010001,0x0<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\RailNotification","DllName",0x00010000,"winlogonnotification.dll"<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\RailNotification","Logoff",,"TSEventLogoff"<NEXT>HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\RailNotification","Reconnect",,"TSEventReconnect"

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu May 16, 2013 2:40 pm

bbmak

Post by bbmak » Thu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm

yep... an update.
thank you.

ndog

Post by ndog » Sun May 19, 2013 2:34 am

Thanks OnePiece!

I am using the JPN build for a Japanese customer, just prepared the ISO, now installing into VMWare where I will customise, sysprep & capture an image with imagex and push a generic image to this new laptop.

Cheers... now I have to get around to preparing a KORean and ARAbic update pack for the other customers of mine.