Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack FINAL

Windows XP Professional Update Pack discussion.
nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Mon May 18, 2009 2:33 am

Powershell and .Net removers are available now. Powershell MUI has been splitted in two to make easier for RVMi to handle it.

This new version comes out from 2 weeks of heavy setup tests (Nlite and RVMi, winnt.exe, uncommon partitions etc.) without any issue at all, but it isn't possible to guarantee the perfection ;)

Thank you for your appreciation.
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

kaitsevaim

Post by kaitsevaim » Mon May 18, 2009 5:34 am

Sorry, but i´m a little confused here. Why do you keep all the useless registry entries with ; mark before in the pack? It all takes space and causes the limitation problems. Yes, its very good that now there´s a workaround, but i still ask - why are those lines necessary?

Of course thats very comfortable to put semicolon in front of line that is not needed, but all the disabled lines just take up space. You could keep these lines for developing the pack, but release the pack without these unneccessary lines. Also the removal addons do not remove sections from entries.ini and main inf files that are related to that component what is going to be removed. It could dramatically reduce the size of the inf file and speed up integration time.

Please correct me or explain if i´m heading wrong way with my thoughts.
Most important question is why and everything begins of your choice

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Mon May 18, 2009 6:35 am

Windows has no limitations on INF size that I'm aware of. It handles 18000 lines of registry entries in my IE8 addon within seconds. There's no bottleneck there.

What drastically slows down integration speed is the CABbing process. It takes a very long time to compress so many individual files. If many of the non-DLL files were compressed into multifile CABs within the update pack then it could speed up integration times and reduce the number of lines necessary in the [dosnet_files], [txtsetup_files] and [I386_compress] sections of entries.ini. It could also save space on the install disc. For example, most of the 619 TXT files are prime candidates for placement in a single CAB within the update pack.

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Mon May 18, 2009 9:41 am

I have see this coming now the addon is more complicated then if it would be separated addons in one topice.
Onepiece's should make separated addons this would save time and would make less problems.
Last edited by Outbreaker on Mon May 18, 2009 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

galileo

Post by galileo » Mon May 18, 2009 10:30 am

bober101 wrote:on my part i cannot say everything is A ok. when giving simple commands like taskkill during the setup (t13) i get a framdyn.dll error. tests were made with and without the rvmi fix addon( yes i use the rvmi)and every time a fail.(i will have to add that the fix addon was tested alongside the upd pack integration and also was tested in a 2nd session after the upd pack integration was done.)

the same integration was then done with nlite and i did not have this error when the taskkill command was given at that same stage (t13).

-ill try to get a confirmation when done on an other pc.

edit: tested with no other addons seems to work so,i guess thats the prob!
I can confirm that RVMi integration(s) are producing installations that have errors - both framdyn and srclient errors when installed from CD. A WINNT32 install still produces numerous file copy errors - 42 file copy errors in fact!!! (I will provide the full list of files this evening....am at work ATM). I can confirm that the textmode file copy errors occur due to the missing files not being copied to the $WIN_NT$.~LS temporary files location - they are in fact MISSING after the WINNT32 file copying process is complete....Note that ALL of these files are present in the integrated source I386 folder.

The CD based install completes without error but, the framdyn and srclient errors show up on first boot.

My integration uses MSDN XPP SP3 + OP 2.4.1 + OP RVMi FIX.....errors occur both with and without other addons.

Unfortunately, and sadly, I have yet to see an error free install with OP 2.4.1 after using RVMi (either with or without the RVMi fix and from either a CD or WINNT32 install ).... :cry:

galileo

pansophysr

OP 2.4.1 Not Working for Me

Post by pansophysr » Mon May 18, 2009 10:59 am

OP 2.4.1 is not working for me either as I get the same results as galileo; namely the framdyn and srclient errors he reports. In addition, Windows Search, IE8 and WMP11 are not installed doing a CD install.

OP 2.4.0, 2.3.1 and 2.3.0 all worked for me save for the windows search function was not being started, but at least it was installed.

In looking at the logs from RVMi 1.6.1b2.1, the problem seems to be in the processing of dosnet.inf. When processing OP 2.4.0 this step takes approximately 935 seconds, while OP 2.4.1 takes only 47 seconds. Both were created on the same machine.

Here are the sections from the logs:

OP 2.4.0

16:32:52 - Processing dosnet.inf
16:32:52 - Modifying any SP?.cab areas in dosnet.inf
16:32:52 - Editing [Files]
16:36:35 - Editing [Files] - XP Pro Only
16:36:36 - Processing txtsetup.sif
16:36:36 - Editing [WinntDirectories]
16:36:37 - Editing [SourceDisksFiles]
16:36:38 - Editing [SourceDisksFiles] - XP Pro Only
16:36:38 - Modifying any SP?.cab areas in txtsetup.sif
16:36:40 -
16:36:40 - Compressing Files ASMS...
16:36:47 -
16:36:47 - Processing [DeleteLinesWith]
16:36:47 - Processing [EditFile]
16:48:27 - Entire .ini Processing Completed in 985 Seconds

+++++++++++

OP 2.4.1

10:03:07 - Processing dosnet.inf
10:03:07 - Modifying any SP?.cab areas in dosnet.inf
10:03:07 - Editing [Files]
10:03:32 - Editing [Files] - XP Pro Only
10:03:32 - Processing txtsetup.sif
10:03:32 - Editing [WinntDirectories]
10:03:35 - Editing [SourceDisksFiles]
10:03:36 - Editing [SourceDisksFiles] - XP Pro Only
10:03:36 - Modifying any SP?.cab areas in txtsetup.sif
10:03:40 -
10:03:40 - Compressing Files ASMS...
10:03:47 -
10:03:47 - Processing [DeleteLinesWith]
10:03:47 - Processing [EditFile]
10:03:50 - Entire .ini Processing Completed in 53 Seconds

+++++++++++++++

Don't know where to go from here.

pansophysr

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Mon May 18, 2009 11:14 am

the framedyn/srcclient errors i've seen in the past were always caused by a failed integration.
If you have used RVMi&compatibility addon and you're sure that the XP SP3 source you've used is clean, I think the only solution is using Nlite, until (and if) Integrator will find a way to allow us to use a big pack like this.
(Un)fortunately we haven't see any issue in the 2.4.1 testing weeks.. :(
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

galileo

Post by galileo » Mon May 18, 2009 11:37 am

nonno fabio wrote:the framedyn/srcclient errors i've seen in the past were always caused by a failed integration.
If you have used RVMi&compatibility addon and you're sure that the XP SP3 source you've used is clean, I think the only solution is using Nlite, until (and if) Integrator will find a way to allow us to use a big pack like this.
(Un)fortunately we haven't see any issue in the 2.4.1 testing weeks.. :(
I do not disagree (to use the double negative) with your assessment. Just out of curiosity, does the available RAM on the machine being used to perform the integration have any bearing on the integration failure(s) that you are commenting about...? FWIW: My recent integrations were performed in an XP Pro SP3 environment on a machine with 512MB RAM...I will try on a 4GB RAM machine to see if there is a different result....I would think that if the RAM made a difference it would manifest itself in a crash or lockup rather than completing an integration with errors....???

FYI: RVMi is preferrable to nlite given the "license" issues...

galileo

pansophysr

Post by pansophysr » Mon May 18, 2009 2:09 pm

galileo wrote:
I do not disagree (to use the double negative) with your assessment. Just out of curiosity, does the available RAM on the machine being used to perform the integration have any bearing on the integration failure(s) that you are commenting about...? FWIW: My recent integrations were performed in an XP Pro SP3 environment on a machine with 512MB RAM...I will try on a 4GB RAM machine to see if there is a different result....I would think that if the RAM made a difference it would manifest itself in a crash or lockup rather than completing an integration with errors....???

FYI: RVMi is preferrable to nlite given the "license" issues...

galileo
FWIW my attempts with OP 2.4.0 and OP 2.4.1 were done on a machine in an XP Pro SP3 environment with 2 GB of RAM. Why one failed and the other didn't is a mystery :cry:

kaitsevaim

Post by kaitsevaim » Mon May 18, 2009 2:24 pm

framedyn and srcclient errors occured in my test also and it was really a failed integration like nonno said.

I added only a few addons at a time into one integration process. First used removal addons and then system file patch addons, after that program addons.

Secondly used nlite to remove windows components and make installation unattended. Before making iso i integrated driverpacks also.

Am i correct that nlite and rvmi integration end results are exactly the same? I mean the way addons are being integrated or "called" from setup process? I noticed only that many of the files are being cabbed and compressed, that nlite doesnt do. Also nlite doesnt remove obsolete entries.
Most important question is why and everything begins of your choice

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Mon May 18, 2009 5:01 pm

I would like to report success on over 12 installs! With 2.4.1 using BOTH RVMi and nLite!

galileo

Post by galileo » Mon May 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Kelsenellenelvian wrote:I would like to report success on over 12 installs! With 2.4.1 using BOTH RVMi and nLite!
haaarrrrr matey, what be yer system...?... 8)

galileo

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Mon May 18, 2009 8:54 pm

The system I mixed the installs on is an e2140 oc'd to 2.81gigs and 4gigs ram. 32 bit Vista is the main host OS.

pawan

Post by pawan » Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 am

after a very long break, i am back to XP :)

Thanks nonno fabio the updated pack is working fine. But discover some problem with powershell remover addon, its works, but only one by one. I tried to select powershell remover + language pack at once (ryanvm integrator latest beta)but the files were still there.

All other things are working fine.
Last edited by pawan on Tue May 19, 2009 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Tue May 19, 2009 9:31 am

pawan wrote:after a very long break, i am back to XP :)

Thanks nonno fabio the updated pack is working fine. But discover some problem with powershell remover addon, its works, but only one by one. I tried to select powershell remover + language pack at once (ryanvm integrator latest beta)but the files was still there.

All other things are working fine.
thanks, it's an already known RVMi limitation. Better use separate RVMi sessions when you use .Net and/or Powershell removers

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Tue May 19, 2009 10:55 am

ADrive says: "Public file is busy". PowerShell Removers havent file.it mirrors.

galileo

Post by galileo » Tue May 19, 2009 1:33 pm

nonno fabio wrote:thanks, it's an already known RVMi limitation. Better use separate RVMi sessions when you use .Net and/or Powershell removers
@ Nonno

Does the "Optimize System Files" switch in RVMi cause any issues with OP 2.4.1....? Should one not use or should one use that switch? When performing multiple integrations should that switch be used with each integration or only with the last integration...?

galileo

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Tue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm

I could bang my head against the wall why the hell make it so complicated ?
Sepperat addon =
1. Less time waste
2. Less problems
3. Works with nLite and RVMi
4. Easyer for people to select what the want to integrat.
5 Less posts about errors.

galileo

Post by galileo » Tue May 19, 2009 1:51 pm

@Outbreaker

...yup... :wink:

galileo

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 pm

galileo wrote:Does the "Optimize System Files" switch in RVMi cause any issues with OP 2.4.1....? Should one not use or should one use that switch? When performing multiple integrations should that switch be used with each integration or only with the last integration...?
Use this option at the last integration. If you use ENU_user SpeedUp! addon (http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5800) - optimize system files just before SpeedUp! and SpeedUp! must be last addon with optimization turned off.

litemirrors

Post by litemirrors » Tue May 19, 2009 10:56 pm

I'll post it here since I'm not sure where else it would go, I tried using a sp0 source and slipstreaming sp3 directly, that seemed to work. I then integrated this pack and a few addons, the result was framedyn.dll error etc. upon loading. It's a complete mystery to me, perhaps I must first integrate sp2? But then I've read others online say it's not required.

I'll need to investigate this further as the cause is really impossible to guess, it may be another addon besides this one, curious never-the-less.

PS I read the FAQ stating this is a sign of integration failure, the question I have what pack failed lol

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed May 20, 2009 2:44 am

@Outbreaker: I appreciate your suggestions but there are several excellent XP update packs now, without all that unuseful stuff Microsoft pretends to push in our XPs. Why keeping on and on using this buggy, messy and complicated one? You could simply give up with it like a friend of us, mf3imp, did long time ago...

@galileo: I don't know. All our tests are executed in a clean way, without using any switch.

@sderenzi: have you used Integrator or Nlite?

litemirrors

Post by litemirrors » Wed May 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Well interestingly enough I figured out how to integrate, however it seems this update pack fails with my sp0 slipstreamed with sp3. I've no idea why nor does it really matter I guess :S I used redxii's and then took Onepieces WMP11 & IE8 updates seperately, then everything went fine. Interesting eh

sT0n3r

Post by sT0n3r » Fri May 22, 2009 8:27 am

everything working perfect here 2.4.1

djkc

Post by djkc » Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 am

nonno fabio wrote:@galileo: I don't know. All our tests are executed in a clean way, without using any switch.
Integrated fine with it for me. Found I have to split my integration with RVMi into two sessions. One with the update pack and the RVMi compatibility addon, and the second with the three addons I use:
Kels_Runtimes_addon_v5.1.rar
NR_UPHC_Addon.cab
Stimpy_JD976_DotNetFx_3in1_Addon_v2.2.7z

bappybd

Post by bappybd » Thu May 28, 2009 2:22 pm

After integrating Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack 2.40 i got this error.....

"File\i386\ntkrnlmp.exe could not be loaded"

"The error code is 4"

what is the solution?..............anybody can help me

i m using nlite!!

Alleine

Post by Alleine » Thu May 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Try version 2.4.1, the changelog just says:
2.4.1-090516: added KB969744; fixed Nlite incompatibility and added compatibility addon for RVMi

kandurak

Post by kandurak » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:39 am

I too got broken setup while using latest rvmi 1.6.1b2.1
When i re started entire thing using NLite, everything went fine... :)

I followed below steps.
Integrate update pack 2.4.1 + other addons using NLite in one session
use RVMI to perform the Remove.... addon + optimize system files.

Make ISO and install.

Hope this helps somebody.

xpsunny

Post by xpsunny » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 am

kandurak wrote:I too got broken setup while using latest rvmi 1.6.1b2.1
When i re started entire thing using NLite, everything went fine... :)

I followed below steps.
Integrate update pack 2.4.1 + other addons using NLite in one session
use RVMI to perform the Remove.... addon + optimize system files.

Make ISO and install.

Hope this helps somebody.
It works!!! :idea:

fluid

Post by fluid » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 am

Superb work. Thanks a lot for this. Seriously thanks.

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 am

Soroush_Gholami

Errors in the Installation log cause errors in the newly integrated windows

Post by Soroush_Gholami » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Hello everybody

There is something really serious about the errors in the installation log.As a result of those errors the following problems in the newly installed windows:

1.The guest account can not be turned off.

2.Wordpad (RTF file references) are deleted so you have to open Wordpad from the directory of "accessories" by yourself.

3.The shorcuts of "Internet Explorer" and "Windows Media Player" are not available in the Start Menu\Programs Shortcuts.

4."MSPaint" desktop right click and Start Menu/Programs shorcut are not availabe.

5."Internet Explorer" executable file in "Program Files" are attributed "hidden".

6.I created the shorcut for "Media Player" and integrated that with my Windows but it was deleted prematurely before the new Windows fully boots.

Copuld someone plz take care of the above-mentioned matters and more importantly "Guest account"?[/b]

Alleine

Post by Alleine » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:06 am

I integrated OnePiece 2.4.1 on a clean XP SP3 CD and I can say:
- I have the guest account turned off
- The .rtf file is associated with WordPad
- Windows Media Player shortcut is in Start Menu
- also Paint
- Why integrate WMP? OnePiece 2.4.1 has already WMP 11 with some hotixes

About Internet Explorer, I think that was installed correctly for me, but I cannot assure now

SibTiger

ETA for integration of 6/9 hotfixes

Post by SibTiger » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 pm

OnePiece, you are tops. You got me hooked on your AIO pack, so don't shoot me for asking... when can we expect the new one with the June 9th hotfixes integrated? Again, thanks! You are awesome.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:54 am

here it is.

geforce

Post by geforce » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 am

2.50 is verey good

Cipherfx2

Post by Cipherfx2 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 pm

@nonno fabio

Does Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack v2.5.0-090611.7z still needs
the Repair_OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.cab? :rolleyes:

Thanks...

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 am

Unfortunately yes, until (if) RVMi will be modified to handle big UpdatePacks like Onepiece's (unless Onepiece will decide to slim it down ;) )

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:48 am

And again is the Remove PowerShell AddOn not working correctly.
And now i'am also not really sure if the Remove Windows Search AddOn will also remove all files.
Whit separated addons this would be never a problem.

Guillaume

Post by Guillaume » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:27 am

On a clean Windows XP Professional SP3 EN with just this pack (v2.5.0-090611):

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:44 am

There is no error like this i have tested v2.5.0

kandurak

Post by kandurak » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 am

Guillaume wrote:On a clean Windows XP Professional SP3 EN with just this pack (v2.5.0-090611):

what kind of install is this? i never see these kind of dialogs... I only see billboards on right and status on left...

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:06 am

This is a nLite option if you use it then the Windows XP installtion style is like Windows 2000 i use this also.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:07 am

nLite can change Windows setup to use dialogs instead of billboards, kandurak.

The error popup looks like a problem applying IE8's registry entries at or before T-18. I ran into this with my IE8 addon during development before release. Did you alter any INF files, Guillaume?

Guillaume

Post by Guillaume » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:40 am

No I didn't, nLite did obviously. Used this .ini on an XP installation without the update pack, works fine.

A lot more happens actually: after I logon, no theme is applied, not a single registry tweak has been applied, the start menu is almost completely empty, Windows states that nlite.cmd cannot be found, a balloon pops up for the Windows Tour while it has been removed, total mess...
[Main]
Env = 1.4.9.1 - 2.0.50727.4918.Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7100.0
Target = Windows XP Professional SP3 - 5.1.2600.5512 - English (United States)

[Tasks]
Remove Components
Unattended Setup
Integrate Drivers
Tweaks
Create a Bootable ISO
Options

[Components]
;# Applications #
Accessibility Options
Briefcase
Defragmenter
Internet Games
NT Backup
Screensavers
WordPad
;# Drivers #
Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
Display Adapters
Display Adapters (old)
Ethernet (LAN)
IBM PS/2 TrackPoint
IBM ThinkPad
ISDN
Modems
Multifunctional
Portable Audio
Scanners
SCSI/RAID
Serial Pen Tablet
Sony Jog Dial
Sound Controllers
Tape drives
Toshiba DVD decoder card
Wireless Ethernet (WLAN)
;# Hardware Support #
ALI 1535 SMBus Host Controller
ALI IDE Controller
ATM Support
Brother Devices
CMD PCI IDE Controller
CPU Intel
CPU Transmeta Crusoe
Firewire Network support
Floppy Support
Gravis Digital GamePort
Intel PCI IDE Controller
Iomega Zip drive
Multi-port serial adapters
Ramdisk
Sony Memory Stick
Toshiba PCI IDE Controller
VIA PCI IDE Controller
;# Keyboards #
Albanian keyboard
Arabic (101) keyboard
Arabic (102) AZERTY keyboard
Arabic (102) keyboard
Armenian Eastern keyboard
Armenian Western keyboard
Azeri Cyrillic keyboard
Azeri Latin keyboard
Belarusian keyboard
Belgian (Comma) keyboard
Belgian (Period) keyboard
Belgian French keyboard
Bengali (Inscript) keyboard
Bengali keyboard
Bosnian Cyrillic keyboard
Bosnian keyboard
Bulgarian (Latin) keyboard
Bulgarian keyboard
Canadian French (Legacy) keyboard
Canadian French keyboard
Canadian Multilingual Standard keyboard
Chinese (Simplified) - Microsoft Pinyin IME 3.0 keyboard
Chinese (Simplified) - NeiMa keyboard
Chinese (Simplified) - QuanPin keyboard
Chinese (Simplified) - ShuangPin keyboard
Chinese (Simplified) - US Keyboard keyboard
Chinese (Simplified) - ZhengMa keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - Alphanumeric keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - Array keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - Big5 Code keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - ChangJie keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - DaYi keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - New ChangJie keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - New Phonetic keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - Phonetic keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - Quick keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - Unicode keyboard
Chinese (Traditional) - US Keyboard keyboard
Croatian keyboard
Czech (QWERTY) keyboard
Czech keyboard
Czech Programmers keyboard
Danish keyboard
Devanagari - INSCRIPT keyboard
Divehi Phonetic keyboard
Divehi Typewriter keyboard
Dutch keyboard
Estonian keyboard
Faeroese keyboard
Farsi keyboard
Finnish keyboard
Finnish with Sami keyboard
French keyboard
FYRO Macedonian keyboard
Gaelic keyboard
Georgian keyboard
German (IBM) keyboard
German keyboard
Greek (220) keyboard
Greek (220) Latin keyboard
Greek (319) keyboard
Greek (319) Latin keyboard
Greek keyboard
Greek Latin keyboard
Greek Polytonic keyboard
Gujarati keyboard
Hebrew keyboard
Hindi Traditional keyboard
Hungarian 101-key keyboard
Hungarian keyboard
Icelandic keyboard
Inuktitut Latin keyboard
Irish keyboard
Italian (142) keyboard
Italian keyboard
Japanese Input System (MS-IME2002) keyboard
Japanese keyboard
Kannada keyboard
Kazakh keyboard
Korean Input System (IME 2000) keyboard
Korean keyboard
Kyrgyz Cyrillic keyboard
Latin American keyboard
Latvian (QWERTY) keyboard
Latvian keyboard
Lithuanian IBM keyboard
Lithuanian keyboard
Luxembourgish keyboard
Malayalam keyboard
Maltese 47-key keyboard
Maltese 48-key keyboard
Maori keyboard
Marathi keyboard
Mongolian Cyrillic keyboard
Nepali keyboard
Norwegian keyboard
Norwegian with Sami keyboard
Pashto keyboard
Polish (214) keyboard
Polish (Programmers) keyboard
Portuguese (Brazilian ABNT) keyboard
Portuguese (Brazilian ABNT2) keyboard
Portuguese keyboard
Punjabi keyboard
Romanian keyboard
Russian (Typewriter) keyboard
Russian keyboard
Sami Extended Finland-Sweden keyboard
Sami Extended Norway keyboard
Serbian (Cyrillic) keyboard
Serbian (Latin) keyboard
Slovak (QWERTY) keyboard
Slovak keyboard
Slovenian keyboard
Spanish keyboard
Spanish Variation keyboard
Swedish keyboard
Swedish with Sami keyboard
Swiss French keyboard
Swiss German keyboard
Syriac keyboard
Syriac Phonetic keyboard
Tamil keyboard
Tatar keyboard
Telugu keyboard
Thai Kedmanee (non-ShiftLock) keyboard
Thai Kedmanee keyboard
Thai Pattachote (non-ShiftLock) keyboard
Thai Pattachote keyboard
Turkish F keyboard
Turkish Q keyboard
Ukrainian keyboard
United Kingdom Extended keyboard
United Kingdom keyboard
United States-Dvorak for left hand keyboard
United States-Dvorak for right hand keyboard
United States-Dvorak keyboard
Urdu keyboard
US English Table for IBM Arabic 238_L keyboard
Uzbek Cyrillic keyboard
Vietnamese keyboard
;# Languages #
;Arabic
Arabic (Algeria)
Arabic (Bahrain)
Arabic (Egypt)
Arabic (Iraq)
Arabic (Jordan)
Arabic (Kuwait)
Arabic (Lebanon)
Arabic (Libya)
Arabic (Morocco)
Arabic (Oman)
Arabic (Qatar)
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Arabic (Syria)
Arabic (Tunisia)
Arabic (U.A.E.)
Arabic (Yemen)
Divehi (Maldives)
Pashto
Syriac (Syria)
Urdu
;Armenian
Armenian
;Baltic
Estonian
Latvian
Lithuanian
;Central Europe
Albanian
Bosnian (Latin, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Croatian
Croatian (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Czech
Hungarian
Polish
Romanian
Serbian (Latin)
Serbian (Latin, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Slovak
Slovenian
;Cyrillic
Azeri (Cyrillic)
Belarusian
Bosnian (Cyrillic, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Bulgarian
FYRO Macedonian
Kazakh
Kyrgyz (Kyrgyzstan)
Mongolian (Mongolia)
Russian
Serbian (Cyrillic)
Serbian (Cyrillic, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Tatar
Ukrainian
Uzbek (Cyrillic)
;Georgian
Georgian
;Greek
Greek
;Hebrew
Hebrew
;Indic
Bengali (India)
Gujarati (India)
Hindi
Kannada (India)
Konkani
Malayalam (India)
Marathi
Nepali (Nepal)
Punjabi (India)
Sanskrit
Tamil
Telugu (India)
;Japanese
Japanese
;Korean
Korean
;Simplified Chinese
Chinese (PRC)
Chinese (Singapore)
;Thai
Farsi
Thai
;Traditional Chinese
Chinese (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Chinese (Macau S.A.R.)
Chinese (Taiwan)
;Turkic
Azeri (Latin)
Turkish
Uzbek (Latin)
;Vietnamese
Vietnamese
;Western Europe and United States
Afrikaans
Basque
Catalan
Danish
Dutch (Belgium)
English (Australia)
English (Belize)
English (Canada)
English (Caribbean)
English (Ireland)
English (Jamaica)
English (New Zealand)
English (Philippines)
English (South Africa)
English (Trinidad)
English (United Kingdom)
English (Zimbabwe)
Faeroese
Filipino
Finnish
French (Belgium)
French (Canada)
French (France)
French (Luxembourg)
French (Monaco)
French (Switzerland)
Frisian
Galician (Spain)
German (Austria)
German (Germany)
German (Liechtenstein)
German (Luxembourg)
German (Switzerland)
Icelandic
Indonesian
Inuktitut (Latin)
Irish
Italian (Italy)
Italian (Switzerland)
Luxembourgish
Malay (Brunei Darussalam)
Malay (Malaysia)
Maltese
Maori
Mapudungun
Mohawk
Northern Sotho
Norwegian (Bokmal)
Norwegian (Nynorsk)
Portuguese (Brazil)
Portuguese (Portugal)
Quechua (Bolivia)
Quechua (Ecuador)
Quechua (Peru)
Romansh
Sami, Inari (Finland)
Sami, Lule (Norway)
Sami, Lule (Sweden)
Sami, Northern (Finland)
Sami, Northern (Norway)
Sami, Northern (Sweden)
Sami, Skolt (Finland)
Sami, Southern (Norway)
Sami, Southern (Sweden)
Spanish (Argentina)
Spanish (Bolivia)
Spanish (Chile)
Spanish (Colombia)
Spanish (Costa Rica)
Spanish (Dominican Republic)
Spanish (Ecuador)
Spanish (El Salvador)
Spanish (Guatemala)
Spanish (Honduras)
Spanish (International Sort)
Spanish (Mexico)
Spanish (Nicaragua)
Spanish (Panama)
Spanish (Paraguay)
Spanish (Peru)
Spanish (Puerto Rico)
Spanish (Traditional Sort)
Spanish (Uruguay)
Spanish (Venezuela)
Swahili
Swedish
Swedish (Finland)
Tswana
Welsh
Xhosa
Zulu
;# Multimedia #
AOL ART Image Format Support
Images and Backgrounds
Intel Indeo codecs
Media Center
Mouse Cursors
Music Samples
Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder
Speech Support
Tablet PC
;# Network #
Communication tools
Comtrol Test Terminal Program
FrontPage Extensions
H323 MSP
Internet Connection Wizard
Internet Information Services (IIS)
IP Conferencing
MAC Bridge
MSN Explorer
Netmeeting
NetShell Cmd-Tool
Network Setup Wizard
NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Protocol
Peer-to-Peer
Share Creation Wizard
Synchronization Manager
Windows Messenger
;# Operating System Options #
Administrative Templates
Administrator VB scripts
Auditing Resource Dlls
Blaster/Nachi removal tool
Color Schemes
Command-line tools
Desktop Cleanup Wizard
Disk and Profile Quota
Document Templates
DR Watson
Extensible Storage Engine (Esent97)
FAT to NTFS converter
File and Settings Wizard
File System Encryption
Group Policy Management Console
Help and Support
IExpress Wizard
Input Method Editor
Manual Install and Upgrade
MS Agent
MS XML 2.0
Out of Box Experience (OOBE)
Private Character Editor
Remote Installation Services (RIS)
Search Assistant
Security Center
Service Pack Messages
Symbolic Debugger (NTSD)
Tour
Visual Basic 5 runtime
Zip Folders
;# Services #
Alerter
Automatic Updates
Beep Driver
Distributed Link Tracking Client
DNS Client
Error Reporting
Fax Service
IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service
Indexing Service
IPSEC Policy Agent
Message Queuing (MSMQ)
Messenger
Network DDE
Protected Storage
QoS RSVP
Quality of Service (QoS)
Remote Registry
Removable Storage
Route Listening Service
RPC Locator
Secondary Logon
Service Advertising Protocol
Simple TCP/IP Services
Telnet
Text Services Framework
Uninterruptible Power Supply
WebClient
;# Compatibility #

[KeepFiles]
findstr.exe
ftp.exe
ipconfig.exe
more.com
mscomctl.ocx
msinet.ocx
net.exe
ping.exe
subst.exe
telnet.exe
wmasf.dll
wmidx.dll
wmvcore.dll
xcopy.exe
cacls.exe

[RemoveFiles]
clock.avi
swtchbrd.bmp
yahoo.bmp

[Options]
CABMerge
ClassicSetup
BlackSetupBack
OemBranding
DupeFiles
ProfilesDir = "%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings"
TargetPath = "WINDOWS"
temp_dir = %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp
RemoveMUI
AdvTweaks

[Patches]
TcpIp = 100
DoUxTheme
DoSFC

[Services2]
FastUserSwitchingCompatibility,4
dmserver,3
upnphost,3
SSDPSRV,3
LMHosts,3
NetBT,3
ScardSvr,3
TapiSrv,4
RasMan,4

[Tweaks]
Boot and Shutdown-Disable automatic restart on System Failure
Boot and Shutdown-Status Messages-None
Desktop-Internet Explorer icon-Show
Desktop-My Computer icon-Show
Desktop-My Documents icon-Show
Desktop-My Network Places icon-Hide
Desktop-Recycle Bin icon-Hide
Explorer-Advanced Search: preconfigure options
Explorer-Associate additional file types with Notepad
Explorer-Classic Control Panel
Explorer-Disable Autorun
Explorer-Disable Beep on errors
Explorer-Disable Prefix: Shortcut to
Explorer-Preset Places Bar to-My Computer, Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos
Explorer-Recycle Bin: allow to rename and delete
Explorer-Restore previous folder windows at logon
Explorer-Show Statusbar in all windows
Explorer-Show the full path in the Address Bar
Internet Explorer-Disable Market Place bookmark
Internet Explorer-Disable Media Player 6.4 created bookmarks
Internet Explorer-Disable sound when popup is blocked
Internet Explorer-Enable Google URL-Search
Internet Explorer-Set Homepage-www.google.com
Internet Explorer-Set Internet Explorer to accept 10 connects at a time
My Computer-Add Device Manager to Context Menu
My Computer-Add Event Viewer to Context Menu
My Computer-Add Recycle Bin
My Computer-Add Services to Context Menu
My Computer-Add Software to Context Menu
My Computer-Remove Search from Context Menu
My Computer-Remove Shared Documents
Network-Allow receiving Remote Assistance-Disable
Network-Disable administrative shares
Network-Disable automatic search for network folders and printers
Network-Disable Simple File Sharing
Network-Remote Desktop-Disable
Network-Remove remote-computer NameSpace
Performance-Disable Optimize harddisk when idle
Performance-Disable Tracking of Broken Shortcut Links
Privacy-Disable Driver Update Internet prompt
Privacy-Remove Alexa
Security-Disable Screensaver
Security-Disable Web Open With prompt
Security-Re-Enable user:pass URLs
Start Menu-Control Panel-Display as a menu
Start Menu-Disable Highlight newly installed programs
Start Menu-Do not use Personalized Menus
Start Menu-My Computer-Display as a link
Start Menu-My Documents-Display as a link
Start Menu-My Music-Don't display this item
Start Menu-My Network Places-Don't display this item
Start Menu-My Pictures-Display as a link
Start Menu-Network Connections-Link to Network Connections folder
Start Menu-Printers and Faxes-Don't display this item
Start Menu-Remove Search the Internet from Search
Start Menu-Remove Set Program Access and Defaults
Start Menu-Remove Windows Catalog shortcut
Start Menu-Remove Windows Update shortcut
Taskbar-Disable Group similar Taskbar buttons
Taskbar-Disable Hide inactive icons
Taskbar-Lock the Taskbar-Yes
Visual Effects-Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing-Enable
Visual Effects-Combo box animation-Disable
Visual Effects-Cursor shadow-Enable
Visual Effects-Fade out selection-Disable
Visual Effects-Gradient captions in windows-Enable
Visual Effects-Menu animation-Disable
Visual Effects-Menu shadows-Enable
Visual Effects-Show translucent selection rectangle-Enable
Visual Effects-Show window contents while dragging-Enable
Visual Effects-Slide taskbar buttons-Enable
Visual Effects-Smooth edges of screen fonts-Clear Type
Visual Effects-Smooth-scroll list boxes-Disable
Visual Effects-Tooltip animation-Fade
Visual Effects-Use a background image for each folder type-Enable
Visual Effects-Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop-Enable
Windows Media Player-Accept Privacy Statement
Windows Media Player-Disable automatic codec download
Windows Media Player-Disable silent acquisition
Windows Media Player-Optimize fullscreen mode behavior

[Unattended]
ComputerType = Automatic
CustomLocales
MaximumDataStorePercentOfDisk = 10
RestorePointLife = 30
DesktopTheme = Watercolor Emico: Ergonomic Blue|Ergonomic Blue Modern|Normal
AutoUpdates = 4
AutoUDay = 5
AutoUHour = 15
ProgFilesPath = "\Program Files"

[DesktopThemes]
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Themes\LE5\LE5.msstyles
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Themes\OminOS\OminOS.msstyles
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Themes\Watercolor Emico Black\Watercolor Emico Black.msstyles
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Themes\Watercolor Emico Ergo\Watercolor Emico Ergo.msstyles

[NetAdapter1]
connname = ""
macaddress = ""
ipaddress = "192.168.0.1"
subnetmask = "255.255.255.0"
defaultgateway = ""
dnsserver1 = ""
dnsserver2 = ""
winsserver = ""
netbiossetting = "0"
ipxnetworknumber = "00000000"
ipxnetworkframetype = "0xFF"

[NetAdapter2]
connname = ""
macaddress = ""
ipaddress = "192.168.0.2"
defaultgateway = ""
dnsserver1 = ""
dnsserver2 = ""
winsserver = ""
netbiossetting = "0"

[NetAdapter3]
connname = ""
macaddress = ""
ipaddress = "192.168.0.3"
defaultgateway = ""
dnsserver1 = ""
dnsserver2 = ""
winsserver = ""
netbiossetting = "0"

[GuiRunOnce]
Regedit /s %Source%\SETUP\settings.reg
Md D:\Desktop
Md D:\Documents
Md D:\Documents\Pictures
Md D:\Music
Md D:\Videos
Label C:Donja
Del "%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Remote Assistance.lnk"
Rd /s /q "%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Donja\Desktop"
Rd /s /q "%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\Donja\My Documents"
Start %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /root,%SystemRoot%\Fonts
Start "" "%Source%\Setup\settings.vbs"
Start "" "%Source%\Setup\_install.cmd"

[Drivers]
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\AMD\amdk8.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\Atheros\net5211.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\ATI\cx_32845.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\Motorola\smserial.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\O2Micro\Drivers\o2mddisk.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\RealtekAudio\hda.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\RealtekNIC\netrtlx.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\HP\autorun.inf,0
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Drivers\HP\enu\drivers\win9x_me\hpoupdrx.inf,0

[Hotfixes]
E:\2burn\Donja XP [SlimCD-Clean]\Updates\OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.5.0_ENU.7z
Thanks for your help, y'all!

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 am

LOL with this nLite remove options it is normal that you get problems.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:20 am

The only potential problem I see is the removal of the Internet Connection Wizard, which is technically a part of Internet Explorer. Considering the other problems you mention, it's probably not the (only) cause.

Guillaume

Post by Guillaume » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:40 am

Never had any trouble with using other packs and then nLite those installations, this is the first. I'll give it a try with a combination of two other packs and see if it works...

Internet Connection Wizard might give trouble with IE8 only then: have always removed it with IE6, and IE7 slipstreamed.

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:10 pm

If i remove in the Update Pack file OPMWXPUP.inf under [Optional Components] this lines:
[PowerShell]
[WDSearch]
Would that be then same effect if i would use the Removable addons ?

jamesbebby

Post by jamesbebby » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:35 pm

hey guillaume i use to get all kinds of errors using nLite to add update packs, i now use RVM Integrator 4 addon pack and just use nLite for removing components, tweaks and the rest! give it ago and see what happens.
cheers james