Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack FINAL

Windows XP Professional Update Pack discussion.
OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 pm

I do not understand what you want to do with the ">{X" ??????, ">{X" is not supported ??????, ">{hexadecimal" means that the key is executed last, there is no other key after the >{hexadecimal, nobody uses the >{hexadecimal only microsoft (or anyone who knows what he is doing) in cases very very rare, to say the most good does not use ">{hexadecimal" almost never, and we in ie.inf we really pushed over to be sure that the key will be last, we used a name unofficial unsupported a (">{X"), the "X" is not supported, only number and hexadecimal http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 85%29.aspx so you have a BUG (You're making the developer, without really knowing what you're doing), so FIX it using a normal ufficial GUID (in number and hexadecimal) and you'll be Ok

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:22 am

I did run into this because i used the key "{XX" to execute something else, and it toke me some time to figure out why the "{XX" wouldn't work after switch to this UpdatePack. ;)
Last edited by Outbreaker on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 am

Outbreaker wrote:and it toke me some time to figure out why the "{XX" wouldn't work after switch to this UpdatePack. ;)
really is not yet completely clear ?? that UpdatePack has nothing to do with everything you want to do to them ??????????
OnePiece Alb wrote: only number and hexadecimal http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... 85%29.aspx so you have a BUG (You're making the developer, without really knowing what you're doing), so FIX it using a normal ufficial GUID (in number and hexadecimal) and you'll be Ok
OnePiece Alb wrote:please is a history of 6-8-10-20 years ago hmmmm look in the forum (You'll find a lot of info)
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=90167#90167
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 309#127309
So if you want to add\change\edit\remove something, you have to use a entries.ini and use section [IE8_ProcessesToRun] & [IE.Tweaks.AddReg] & [IE.Tweaks.DelReg] there's nothing that you can not do in the system using these 3 sections OKKKKKK
Ciao.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 am

The full Active Setup key i use is "{XXJKHFUI-94WH-5F43-5EU5-ILFUIE76E34T}" the "{XX" and "{X8" was an example to reproduce this problem i posted in my previous post on page 60.
I'm using this Active Setup key to execute my customized RunOnce option. ;-)
But as you know i found a solution for the problem i only wanted to point this out so if some else runs into this when using a Active Setup key starting with "{XX" then he knows what to do. ;-)

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 pm

I can't seem to download the new DXUPAC.exe (released today) from the OnePiece "Box" folder. Is it just me?

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:20 pm

I do not know here everything looks OK, however just yesterday BOX accidentally closed my account after I sent them email, we have restored account, in any case try MEGA or Google Drive etc etc

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:47 pm

(sorry, removed...)
(turned out I didn't copy my handwritten notes to my personal howto.txt, and forgot to rename "entries.ini" to "entries_EOL.ini" in my selfmade POS Addon pack. Weird and wonderful things happened!! Luckily, all's well now, sorry for removing previous post).

THANKS!!!! Again to OnePiece and Nonno Fabio for the new uploads in the "Box" folder (and others).
Much appreciated, guys!!!

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:16 pm

HI,
I did run into a strange problem with the UpdatePack.
If i'm integrating the UpdatePack with RyanVM Integrator and then use nLite to remove a Windows XP Component or if i'm using the patch to disable the Windows File Protection.
Then the Generic USB drive will not install automatically anymore when connecting an USB Mouse or Keyboard to the PC after the Windows XP installation.
That means if the USB Mouse and Keyboard get re-connected then they cant be used anymore because the Driver Install Wizard will pop-up and will ask manually install the Generic USB driver. :?

EDIT1:
When i'm integrating the UpdatePack with nLite and do everything in one session then everything works. :?
This looks like a conflict when using RyanVM Integrator to integrate the UpdatePack and nLite for removing Windows XP Components or apply the Windows File Protection patch.

EDIT2:
There is also an editing bug with the "qmgr.inf" file because i get 2 different results with nLite and with RyanVM Integrator.

RyanVM Integrator results:

Code: Select all

[DefaultUninstall]
UnregisterDlls = BITS_regsvr_dlls
DelReg = BITS_regkeys_uninstall
DelFiles = Bits.DelFiles, BITS_files_uninstall

[BITS_regsvr_dlls]
11,,qmgr.dll,1
11,,qmgrprxy.dll,1
11,,bitsprx2.dll,1
nLite results:

[DefaultUninstall]
= Bits.DelFiles, BITS_files_uninstall

[BITS_regsvr_dlls]
11,,qmgrprxy.dll,1
11,,bitsprx2.dll,1

Mike84

Post by Mike84 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:41 am

I can confirm this 2 bugs i also don't have any such problems with the user_hidden UpdatePack.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:35 pm

there is no BUG

that has to do here user_hidden UpdatePack ?????? it seems to me that does not make sense that response (too bad ) hmmmmmmmmm

about the problems, the two problems are all related to nlite, no one can not do anything, does not depend on us, first problem has nothing to do with UpdatePack, second problem about section [ExtraFileEdits] of nlite, is not OK, is very problematic, just an extra space and nlite returns immediately error, however in entries.ini [ExtraFileEdits] there no edit for 'DelFiles =' so I have no idea why nlite removes 'DelFiles ='

command is

qmgr.inf|= BITS_files_uninstall|= Bits.DelFiles, BITS_files_uninstall<NEXT>DelDirs = Bits.Dirs|1
OKKKKKK

For safety, always use RVMi to integrate UpdatePack, and after open nLite to do the other things

Ciao.
Last edited by OnePiece Alb on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 pm

After a day of test i found out what exactly is causing this Generic USB Auto Driver Install problem.
This bug happens if i use the "Onepiece Repair IE8 cosmetic problems addon" and if i then remove a Windows XP components with nLite.
Here is how to reproduce this problem:
1. Integrate the "UpdatePack" and the "Onepiece Repair IE8 cosmetic problems addon" with RyanVM Integrator.
2. Remove any Windows XP Component with nLite.
3. Make an ISO and install Windows XP.
4. Connect any new USB input device (Keyboard or Mouse) into the computer and then you see that the Generic USB Driver will not automatically install like it should do.

And about the "qmgr.inf" file bug in nLite this blow will fix it.

qmgr.inf|CopyFiles = BITS_files_install|CopyFiles = Bits.CopyFiles, BITS_files_install|1
qmgr.inf|DelFiles = BITS_files_uninstall|DelFiles = Bits.DelFiles, BITS_files_uninstall<NEXT>DelDirs = Bits.Dirs|1
And in the "[ExtraFileEdits]" section of the "Entries.ini" file this " files;|1" can be changed to this " files|1", this is only a cosmetic fix.

And here i have also some files that are missing in the Remove Addons.

OnePiece_Remove_DirectX_Post-SP3_AddOn:
D3DCSX42.dl_
OnePiece_Remove_Silverlight_AddOn:
SLMSSSMo.dl_
SLMSSRSe.dl_
SLMSSWBr.dl_
SLMSXFGR.dl_
SLMSXFRA.dl_
SLMSSWXN.dl_
SLMSSWRH.dl_
SLMSXFGS.dl_
OnePiece_Remove_Windows_Search_AddOn:
SVCPACK\KB963093.cat
Last edited by Outbreaker on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 am

there's nothing wrong in the line above, is unexplained why nlite do not execute them effectively

however for this reason the lines are written so, to be more secure\safety that everything will be ok. so the line is so because is much more possible\probable that

[DefaultUninstall]
DelReg         = BITS_regkeys_uninstall
DelFiles       = BITS_files_uninstall
;or
[DefaultUninstall]
DelFiles = BITS_files_uninstall
that this other (there is never a inf file written as)

[DefaultUninstall]
UnregisterDlls =  BITS_regsvr_dlls
DelReg =          BITS_regkeys_uninstall
DelFiles =        BITS_files_uninstall
;or
[DefaultUninstall]
as mentioned above, is a thing a bit delicate, just an insignificant little space, and no longer works after

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:31 am

I read about this nLite bug with the "[ExtraFileEdits]" section, but the fix i posted a above will work with nLite and with RyanVM Integrator. :)

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:53 am

Outbreaker wrote:I read about this nLite bug with the "[ExtraFileEdits]" section, but the fix i posted a above will work with nLite and with RyanVM Integrator. :)
??????????????????????????????????????
in the post above I have already answered this ??????, and if the file qmgr.inf is so ?????????????

[DefaultUninstall]
DelFiles  = BITS_files_uninstall 
or very possible\probable (to say more good in 99% of cases is so) like this

[DefaultUninstall]
DelReg         = BITS_regkeys_uninstall
DelFiles       = BITS_files_uninstall 
what you do today I\We did 6-7-8-10 years ago, or played for weeks or months with those things, and in the end choose what could be best solution in general, and on to a single scenario OKKKKKKKKK

about the Remove AddOn, thanks for the info, i can not remember now, why is not the D3DCSX42.dll, is was by mistake or for some reason, because it seems impossible to be done by accident, because the D3DCSX43.dll and D3DCSX44.dll are already there, maybe something to do with some setting in Windows 2000 where D3DCSX42.dll must not be removed, I do not know hmmmmm i can not remember
instead Silverlight files are files of v5, and Remove AddOn is done in time of Silverlight v4 (simply we have forgotten to update addon remove, however let's talk about a few kb, I mean is not a great loss)

Ciao.
Last edited by OnePiece Alb on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:09 am

But the original command line is:

and not:

DelFiles   = BITS_files_uninstall
or:

or:

DelFiles =  BITS_files_uninstall
So it would be safe to use the full command line for replacing this line to make it nLite compatible.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:15 am

OnePiece Alb wrote:there's nothing wrong in the line above, is unexplained why nlite do not execute them effectively
above have all the answers in detail

really sorry, but if you asked me certain things 6-7-8-10 years ago, i would answer with great pleasure 1000,000,000 times, but today really do not have time to say or explain certain things (however do not need, because everything is done according to human logic, so everyone can already understand everything there)

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Since this week Microsoft prompts me to install the KB2862330 update.
I don't know why because this one is already included in this UpdatePack, but i'm not being prompted to install this update with the user_hidden UpdatePack. :?
EDIT:
I tested it with a clean Windows XP without any addons or modifications and have only used RyanVM Integrator.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 pm

NOT TRUE OKKKK, has never existed certain problem with KB2862330, you invented that problem if I remember correctly hmmmmmmmmmmmm

the KB2862330 was added in UpdatePack 1 year ago, and in this time have been made thousands of integration and installations of OnePiece Update Pack, by me personally, and thousands and thousands of users of this community and many others community (and in 24 languages), and no one ever had or seen KB2862330 problem OKKKKKKK, if you in 2020 WU-MU requires you the KB2862330, only you can find it and know the reason OKKKKKKKK, my reply\opinion 1 year ago about this story was

during all tests never had\seen that problem (I always use VMware Workstation, having said that, I do not want to say something stupid, but I doubt that it concerned only in VirtualBox user)
Enough with these stories and these discourses OK (having said that, because I feel that you want to play here), this is a serious community, shown a bit of respect for all OKKK

I'm not angry, but I get the impression that you do it on purpose, for wasting my time
Last edited by OnePiece Alb on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 pm

I didn't had this problem till this week. I have 1 working computers that promoted me to install it.

user_hidden UpdatePack has also this in his entries.inf file:
usbehci.sys = 100,,,,,,,4,0,0
I cannot find any (usbehci.sys) such entry in this UpdatePack Entries.inf file.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:10 pm

with all due respect, absolutely do not want to disrespect you, but user_hidden added to the line (to force the installation of usbehci.sys) because he heard you, the line in question already written in microsoft txtsetup.sif

usbehci.sys   = 100,,,,,,4_,4,1,3,,1,4
and do not need to change it OKKKKKKKKKKK
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:50 am

Microsoft must have changed something this month i never got this KB2862330 update naggin before.
I added the "usbehci.sys = 100,,,,,,,4,0,0" to the Entries.inf file and that actually solved the naggin problem of the KB2862330 update.
And i also tried and removed the "usbehci.sys = 100,,,,,,,4,0,0" from the user_hidden UpdatePack and that also caused the same KB2862330 update naggin problem.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:25 am

please do not pull more in the middle the name of the user_hidden, because I assure you that user_hidden does not have your opinion on the Microsoft Windows Unattended OKKKK

in the case where the Bill Gates did an XP Update Pack, I think if you will use also BillGates_XP_UpdatePack, you'll have the same problemssssssssssss, there is a saying, one goes to the doctor and they say, doctor put my finger in my head and I have pain, put my finger in the belly and I have pain, I put the finger in the leg and I have pain, what I have ?????, the doctor tells them your body is OK, you've just broken finger OKKKKKKKK

What in 2014-2015 microsoft hacked our PC and changed our CD in our Archives, that modifications you do, change the CD, and not the MU-WU hmmmm, in poor words, during the Windows Setup usbehci.sys is always copied\installed into the system only if necessary, if not then Setup not copy\install il OKKKK

in poor words the usbehci.sys was put on CD from Microsoft Windows XP Setup, what you say is that Microsoft Windows Setup has a BUG, say more good 90% of PC's around the world who have installed\used Windows XP for 15 years, they never realized that there was a BUG, and you've solved it in 2014, using\add\edit in XP_CD\I386\txtsetup.sif the "usbehci.sys = 100,,,,,,,4,0,0" ??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it is easier\probable to believe that I now I go out from the house, and I see a UFO OKKKKKK

I do not say this to seem important or etc etc etc, but really literally i have no free time to respond more, so do a favor forget this thread

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Did you test this for yourself in a Virtual Machine?
I have the feeling you simply think i'm making stuff up. I tested everything on a complete fresh installation and only used the RVM Integrator with the UpdatePack.
I posted 3 problems in this thread and all of them are legit and one of them is a Microsoft bug and they also not present in the other Addons i used.
The last thing i wanted is to anyone you, if you don't want me to post in this thread anymore than i will do that i only wanted to help nothing more nothing less.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/163667- ... ?p=1055842

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 pm

yes, right, still go ahead with this story
Outbreaker wrote:Did you test this for yourself in a Virtual Machine?
pleaseeeeeeeee what you do not understand in the
OnePiece Alb wrote:the KB2862330 was added in UpdatePack 1 year ago, and in this time have been made thousands of integration and installations of Oneiece Update Pack, by me personally, and thousands and thousands of users of this community and many others community (and in 24 languages)
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 198#138198
you also want a picture ?????????
Outbreaker wrote: I have the feeling you simply think i'm making stuff up
The last thing i wanted is to anyone you, if you don't want me to post in this thread anymore than i will do that i only wanted to help nothing more nothing less
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 212#138212
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 200#138200
Outbreaker wrote:Image[/url]
and in this what you do not understand HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
OnePiece Alb wrote:only you can find it and know the reason OKKKKKKKK, my reply\opinion 1 year ago about this story was

during all tests never had\seen that problem (I always use VMware Workstation, having said that, I do not want to say something stupid, but I doubt that it concerned only in VirtualBox user)
if you re-read them perhaps can understand

enough with these things OKKKKK

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:51 pm

This problem happens if a computer has no USB connector or if the USB (EHCI) is disabled then the Windows Setup will not copy the "usbehci.sys" file to the "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers" folder and that's way Microsoft Update prompts the KB2862330 update because it cannot find the file "usbehci.sys" in the "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers" folder to check the version number of the file.
I think this makes now a lot more sense then what i posting before. ;-) That's way i suddenly got promited to install this update because i disabled the USB (EHCI) in my Virtual Machine and forget about it. :rolleyes:

molecule

Post by molecule » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:29 pm

ciao! and big hugs! okok – I really appreciate the work!

I had a few quick questions (source CD = XP Pro SP3)

-- is it right that v1.0.4 does not contain any of the post final or "embedded" patches – it is just a tuneup on the original final, with flash updates etc. (It looks like the changelog might be for v1.0.3)

-- I looked over the DXUPAC tool -- so beautiful!

-- It looks like it can create an AddOn as well as UpdatePack. Could I run RVMI to integrate v1.0.4 UpdatePack as downloaded, and then run RVMI a second time for using an AddOn that DXUPAC creates containing only the embedded patches?

(Or, can I one run with RVMI, for both the v1.0.4 UpdatePack, and Addon in the same RMVI run?)

just to make sure I have creation of the AddOn right
1) create a folder containing only desired embedded patches, such as Dutch in the video
2) run DXUPAC and select that folder for input, leave outfolder as default
3) DXUPAC creates a new subfolder OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_NLD
(DXUPAC also creates folder Archive_Files and a 7z file, but we won’t need them for this example.)
4) rename folder from UpdatePack to AddOn, i.e. OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_AddOn_NLD
5) inside this folder rename file entries.ini to entries_EOL.ini
6) edit above file entries_EOL.ini as follows
7a) DELETE all sections except [general] (this step wasn't clear)
7b) inside [general] add EOL into the description tag and title tag
8) 7zip all files and subfolders in the AddOn folder, and let 7zip use folder name as default filename
9) no need to create a cab file
10) run Ryan VMI a second time to integrate the embedded patches as AddOn

Does that sound right?

Or do I need to create two 7zip files, (a) the new large v1.0.4 EOL as well as (b) the little AddOn with just the embedded?

Again, thanks for the awesome help.
Last edited by molecule on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
all the platonic solids are created by sexigesimal modulation of rotational action ... the tetrahedron for example is modulo 3

Outbreaker

Post by Outbreaker » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:45 pm

You should run everything separate with the RVMi tool to avoid the limit bug.

molecule

Post by molecule » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks

I saw that v1.0.x to FINAL were sequenced approx concurrent with some of the embedded patches.

Just one question for this post --

(a) does v1.0.4 contain the post-FINAL embedded KBs?

IE8-WindowsXP-KB2977629-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2918614-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2993651-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2939576-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2957503-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2926765-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2957509-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2961072-x86-embedded-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB2998527-x86-embedded-ENU.exe

the changelog file looks like it might be v1.0.3

or

(b) they are NOT included in v1.0.4 and if I want them, they will need to be integrated (by any of several methods).

thanks
all the platonic solids are created by sexigesimal modulation of rotational action ... the tetrahedron for example is modulo 3

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Molecule, you could have started with the short and easy question "Are the POSready updates included in OnePiece Final 1.04?". Answer is: No.
EDIT: Read here:
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 141#137141
Looks like you got it right with your Addon Howto, so just use RVMi to add the Final **Update** Pack 1.04 and your self-made POSReady **Addon** in one go (so select *both* the Updatepack and the Addon). This is the way I',m doing it myself now, and it works great (as long as you don't forget to rename Entries.ini in the Addon, like I did once...)

About the Changelog: I could only find the Italian version (in the "box" folder") and wanted to ask OnePiece about this. Maybe next time....

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 am

@molecule
everything seems ok, however (also because of my English, that one of the google translator) Atari800xl will be able to explain it more good, because he plays for a long time with UpdatePack NLD and embedded patches

@All
in Changelog there is nothing important, updated DotNet, Flash Player, and MRT, i mean now you can already ignore Changelog...

Ciao a tutti.
Image Image Image

molecule

Post by molecule » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:59 am

thanks Atary and OnePiece!

I was curious about the file entries.ini, created by DXUPAC.

To make EOL_UpdatePack (with both v1.0.4 and POSready files), there was no need to remove several 1,000 lines of code in entries.ini file, from "sysoc" section to end of file, and entries.ini from DXUPAC replaces Entries.ini from v1.0.4 as downloaded.

But to make AddOn (to integrate the POSready files as AddOn with v1.0.4 as UpdatePack), we renamed to entries_EOL.ini and we removed all code below "general" section, and edited a few tags.

Thus, AddOn (with entries_EOL.ini as edited) can be integrated with v1.0.4 as UpdatePack (as downloaded, with original Entries.ini)

Makes me wonder how it can work, maybe the AddOn is missing some code? Just checking ...

Thanks to all again and again ...!!

---

here is a quick "How-to" for DXUPAC that I wrote up from the video
DOWNLOADS

download OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_NLD_[md5] 7z to folder Windows XP Embedded (this example uses v1.0.4)
download DXUPAC.exe to above folder
download POSready updates for the language to subfolder Windows XP Embedded > Dutch (per video, this uses Dutch)

run DXUPAC to expand POSready KB files

run DXUPAC from any location
–choose program to create: WinXP Post-XP3 UpdatePack
--choose language, in video example Dutch
--choose OS version: XP
–choose addon type: UpdatePack
–click first (...) to select the source folder that contains the POSready KB files, in this case, Windows XP Embedded > Dutch
–if target folder is left blank, needed files and folders will be created inside the source folder (otherwise optional browse to target location for the output)
–press Start
–DXUPAC creates in default (source) or selected (target) folder
----folder Archive_Files (which contains folders for each KB in source, each of which contains files and folders expanded from each KB)
----folder OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_NLD, which holds a compilation of all the above expanded dlls, exes, IN_s, infs, etc. (If English is selected as language, _ENU is added to folder name, etc.)
----a 7zip file, OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_NLD.7z, which is 7zip of the files and folders in the above folder
–press Close

Option 1 – BUILD a combined EOL_UpdatePack

use 7zip to extract UpdatePack v1.0.4 to a new subfolder, 7zip default will be Windows XP Embedded > OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_NLD_(md5)

rename the expanded 7zip folder by removing the MD5 tag from the filename (the checksum will be changing)

copy (or move) all files and folders from the DXUPAC folder (OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_NLD with the POSready dlls, IN_s, etc.) to the expanded v1.0.4 UpdatePack folder (OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_NLD)
–optional, review to decide on overwrite of files with same filename
–select replace all files

(note that in building a new EOL_UpdatePack, there is no need to edit the new file entries.ini which was created by DXUPAC)

Note also that the new file entries.ini (created by DXUPAC from the POSready KBs) will be replacing the existing file Entries.ini in the v1.0.4 UpdatePack that was downloaded)

use 7zip to compress all files and subfolders in folder OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_NLD
--use 7zip default filename OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_NLD.7z
(compression options Ultra, LZMA, 64 MB, 64, 4 GB, 2 threads CPU, AES-256, no password)

rename the new 7zip file from UpdatePack to EOL_UpdatePack, that is OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_EOL_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_NLD.7z

move the new EOL_UpdatePack 7zip to its parent folder, Windows XP Embedded

add a MD5 hash to the EOL_UpdatePack filename

That completes building the EOL_UpdatePack 7z file with POSready KBs included

Option 2 – BUILD an AddOn file for just the POSready KBs

after running DXUPAC navigate to target folder Windows XP Embedded > Dutch
–rename the new folder from UpdatePack to AddOn, that is, rename OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_NLD to OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_AddOn_NLD

open the renamed AddOn folder
–rename the file entries.ini to entries_EOL.ini

open entries_EOL.ini file for text editing. (can be several 1,000 lines)
–delete ALL sections EXCEPT the top section [general]
–in the general section
–change description=OnePiece's Windows XP Post-XP3 Update Pack to read description=OnePiece's Windows XP Post-XP3 EOL Update Pack
–change title=OnePiece's Windows XP Post-XP3 Update Pack to read title=OnePiece's Windows XP Post-XP3 EOL Update Pack
–save the file

(note that when the POSready KBs were compressed with the v1.0.4 to create the EOL_UpdatePack, the DXUPAC generated file entries.ini was not edited (it contained all of its several 1,000 lines of code) and it replaced the Entries.ini file in the expanded v1.0.4.

To create the AddOn with POSready KBs only, the file is renamed and only a modified general section is retained.)

select all files and subfolders in the AddOn folder and 7zip them to 7zip default filename OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_AddOn_NLD.7z

move the above AddOn 7zip file to Windows XP Embedded folder

append MD5 hash to OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_AddOn_NLD.7z

Option 2a) BUILD an AddOn CAB file instead of a 7zip

navigate to the Windows XP Embedded > Dutch folder
--select folder OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_AddOn_NLD and send it to your cab tool
--this creates cabfile OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_AddOn_NLD.cab
–move the AddOn cabfile to Windows XP Embedded

–append MD5 to OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_AddOn_NLD.cab

CLEANUP

–delete the folder containing expanded v1.0.4 and POSready files, OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_NLD
–delete the original v1.0.4 UpdatePack 7zip

navigate to the Windows XP Embedded > Dutch folder
–delete the AddOn folder OnePiece_WinXP_Post-XP3_AddOn_NLD
–delete the UpdatePack 7zip file OnePiece_WinXP_Post-XP3_UpdatePack_NLD.7z
–(optional) leave the Archive_Files folder
--save the original KB POSready updates
Last edited by molecule on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Another scenario (always if you want to upgrade an existing UpdatePack with the Embedded update or else etc etc)

1 - always download the last UpdatePack, in this case OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v1.0.4_FINAL_%Local%_HashMD5.7z
2 - creating the folder C:\Updates
3 - move UpdatePack in the C:\Updates
4 - rename it to OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_%Local%.7z
5 - extract the OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_%Local%.7z
6 - delete OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_%Local%.7z
7 - copy in C:\Updates each\all the hotfix\update you want etc etc (however in this case, only the Embedded update)
8 - open\run DXUPAC.exe, select Create XP Update Pack etc etc, select %Local% language, and indicate the C:\Updates diretory, leave the DXUPAC to finish his work
9 - rename OnePiece_WinXP_PostSP3_UpdatePack_%Local%.7z in OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_EOL_UpdatePack_v%Version%_FINAL_%Local%.7z
10 - move OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_EOL_UpdatePack_v%Version%_FINAL_%Local%.7z in Desktop, and delete\remove C:\Updates directory

Ciao a tutti.
Image Image Image

molecule

Post by molecule » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:54 pm

that's beautiful

I'm going to create an AddOn with only Embedded updates, and integrate using v1.0.4 UpdatePack and the EOL_AddOn.

to build the AddOn (or to fulfill step 7 above) -- just put the KBs for Embedded POSready, from your or Nonno's Box or Mega Embedded accounts (http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 141#137141)

in other words, no need to include one? (or all?) of the AddOn cabs with two files (entries_Embedded.ini and svcpack\Embedded.exe) as shown at the bottom of the same page (three versions included in same post)

OnePiece_Add_Embedded_Support_v1.0.0.0_SvcPack_AddOn.cab , _v1.0.0.1_ , _v1.0.0.2_

I don't have a virtual machine, so it helps me to check in first

Thanks!!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:28 pm

No, the *Add_Embedded_Support* is not needed in this case, because UpdatePack and\or EOL_AddOn are integrated in XP_Cd in True Mod

Ciao.
Image Image Image

molecule

Post by molecule » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:20 pm

thanks OnePiece

regarding the Remove AddOns, I was looking at the Entries .ini files in the cabs and was wondering

Does it matter the order that I integrate the Remove Addons, each one separately?

So, for context, I'll run RVMI to integrate (no compression)
--OnePiece UpdatePac
--AddOn for Ricks-YumiYaus for C runtimes
--Addon by DXUPAC with POSready KBs

then RVMI 8 times for 8 Remove Addons (no compression)
--OnePiece_Disable_WGAN_AddOn.cab
--OnePiece_Remove_BitLockerToGo_AddOn.cab
--OnePiece_Remove_BrowserChoice_AddOn.cab
--OnePiece_Remove_Microsoft_Update_AddOn.cab
--OnePiece_Remove_Smart_Card_Driver_AddOn.cab
--OnePiece_Remove_Windows_Search_AddOn.cab
--OnePiece_Remove_WinMFC(WinRM)_AddOn.cab
--OnePiece_Remove_XP_EOS_AddOn.cab

then nLite the source to remove drivers, keyboards, components, create unattended, add tweaks, etc

then build iso

Note that the ini file to remove XP_EOS (the last one to be integrated) has a call in [ExtraFileEdits] which reads
"OPMWXPUP.inf|BitLockerToGo<NEXT> ..."
but the BitLockerToGo was already removed before. It probably doesn't matter for integration, but maybe it does, so thought I'd ask. I have no idea now an ini works during integration

so I was wondering if I should run remove_XP_EOS before I run remove_BitLockerToGo?

second question

Can I make a single ini for all the remove files I want to run?

just copy-paste calls from each section in the selected inis into the same section in a composite ini and cab/7z it up

thus in the composite ini, the section [ExtraFileEdits] might read -- without regard to sequence
(code in orange is from ; to eol and ?-could be deleted-?)

Thanks!!

[ExtraFileEdits]
;This section allows you to edit things that normally would not be possible to edit.

;Disable_WGAN_                Entries_DWGAN.ini               1,118       11/16/2009
OPMWXPUP.inf|ICCDSCD<NEXT>	WgaNotify|ICCDSCD<NEXT>	[color=orange];WgaNotify|1[/color]

;Remove_BitLockerToGo_        Entries_RBitLockerToGo.ini      1,873       11/16/2009
OPMWXPUP.inf|WRMC<NEXT>	BitLockerToGo|WRMC<NEXT>	[color=orange];BitLockerToGo|1[/color]

;Remove_BrowserChoice_        Entries_RBrowserChoice.ini      1,462       09/15/2013
OPMWXPUP.inf|OPMWXPUP<NEXT>	BrowserChoice|OPMWXPUP<NEXT>	[color=orange];BrowserChoice|1[/color]
OPW2K3UP.inf|OPW2K3UP<NEXT>	BrowserChoice|OPW2K3UP<NEXT>	[color=orange];BrowserChoice|1[/color]

;Remove_Microsoft_Update_     Entries_RMU.ini                 1,421       09/15/2013
OPMWXPUP.inf|PowerShellISE<NEXT>	MicrosoftUpdate|PowerShellISE<NEXT>	[color=orange];MicrosoftUpdate|1[/color]
OPW2K3UP.inf|PowerShellISE<NEXT>	MicrosoftUpdate|PowerShellISE<NEXT>	[color=orange];MicrosoftUpdate|1[/color]

;Remove_Smart_Card_Driver_    Entries_RICCDSCD.ini            1,368       11/16/2009
OPMWXPUP.inf|IMAPI2<NEXT>	ICCDSCD|IMAPI2<NEXT>	[color=orange];ICCDSCD|1[/color]

;Remove_Windows_Search_       Entries_RWDSearch.ini           2,367       09/15/2013
OPMWXPUP.inf|MSXML4<NEXT>	WDSearch|MSXML4<NEXT>	[color=orange];WDSearch|1[/color]
OPW2K3UP.inf|MSXML4<NEXT>	WDSearch|MSXML4<NEXT>	[color=orange];WDSearch|1[/color]

;Remove_WinMFC(WinRM)_        Entries_RWinMFCWinRM.ini        1,754       09/15/2013
OPMWXPUP.inf|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	WinRM|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	[color=orange];WinRM|1[/color]
OPW2K3UP.inf|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	WinRM|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	[color=orange];WinRM|1[/color]
[color=orange]WinMFC.inf|WinMFC        ;Windows Management Framework Core Top level option<NEXT>	WinRM|WinMFC        ;Windows Management Framework Core Top level option<NEXT>	;WinRM|1[/color]

;Remove_XP_EOS_               Entries_RXP_EOS.ini             1,216       03/12/2014
OPMWXPUP.inf|BitLockerToGo<NEXT>	XP_EOS|BitLockerToGo<NEXT>	[color=orange];XP_EOS|1[/color]

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:34 pm

For this reason, Remove AddOn certain line in inf file do not remove them, but only disable them

;This section allows you to edit things that normally would not be possible to edit.
[ExtraFileEdits] 
OPMWXPUP.inf|WRMC<NEXT>	BitLockerToGo|WRMC<NEXT>	;BitLockerToGo|1

[Optional Components]
	WinMFC        ;Windows Management Framework Core Top level option
	OPMWXPUP
	BrowserChoice
	WinRM
	PowerShell
	PowerShellISE
	MicrosoftUpdate
	Silverlight
	DirectX
	MDX
	MSXML4
	WDSearch
	IMAPI2
	ICCDSCD
	WgaNotify
	WRMC
	BitLockerToGo
	XP_EOS
in

[Optional Components]
	WinMFC        ;Windows Management Framework Core Top level option
	OPMWXPUP
	BrowserChoice
	WinRM
	PowerShell
	PowerShellISE
	MicrosoftUpdate
	Silverlight
	DirectX
	MDX
	MSXML4
	WDSearch
	IMAPI2
	ICCDSCD
	WgaNotify
	WRMC
	;BitLockerToGo
	XP_EOS
so everything is already OK

RVMi has limitations respect to the line of section, and thus better integrate one by one to be 100% sure

Ciao.
Image Image Image

molecule

Post by molecule » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:14 pm

-- edit --

wow! the Remove Addons integrate very fast! Wonderful!!

No need waste time building a composite -- (I thought it would be several minutes for each Addon ... but I was wrong, only seconds)

Also it's nice that RVMi can recurse back to its source dir. (I hope it can, since that's what I did.)

I assume it doesn't matter which sequence Remove Addons are integrated. (Just use separate integration for each one.)

Again, big thanks OnePiece!!

santoptol

Post by santoptol » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:43 pm

molecule wrote: Can I make a single ini for all the remove files I want to run?
Yes you can, I made a combined INI with all the components I want to remove and the RVMI removes them with a single pass, simple copy paste, nothing magic.

For me the correct working order is:
1) nLite to remove stuff I don't like
2) RVMI to integrade OnePiece's update pack and in the same pass I use that combined INI
3) Driverpacks Base to include some drivers
4) nLite again only to create the ISO

Everytime I tried 2)1)3)4) I had a bad installation.

PS: If I remove stuff with nLite I also check the SFCpatch option or during the first boot of Windows after the OOBE I have some errors asking me to put the Windows CD to replace files that were altered.

molecule

Post by molecule » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:50 pm

interesting -- when you build a composite ini, can you have multiple copies of the same section? For example, can you have several sections [ExtraFileEdits] and several sections [obsolete_files] etc. Or, can you have only one section with a given name, say for [obsolete_files], and then copy paste the commands from that section in each ini files, into the same section in the composite, as I did in my example above.

I will say ... the little Remove AddOns integrate very very fast. They take only a few seconds (10 to 15) each, where UpdatePack can take 15 minutes. It might be faster to just tickle them in one by one, rather than open them in an editor one by one, and cut and paste one by one, to build a new composite ini.

There may be a way to have RVMi batch them in.

Any chance you can share the common part (not private part) of your nLite preset for XP from your step 1. c:\Program Files\nLite\Presets\Last Session,ini not the file Last Session_u.ini, which has your private key and name etc.

I'm struggling with selecting nLite options now, for a 2008 core2duo mobo which runs as std desktop for an internet junkie.

Original focus of nLite was to reduce the insult and instability of MS bloat, which introduces insecurity as well. I try to shift nLite focus to stability and security, which is of coure related to reducing bloat, but it's not the same. Any nLite suggestions welcome, but I'm not sure this is the right thread, although it is building XP final thread.

MSFN is down for me right now -- it gives me "database error" message. Is it up test sites say MSFN is up. For me, it's down.
Last edited by molecule on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

santoptol

Post by santoptol » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Copy paste of my INI, credits go to the creators of the original INIs.

;by OnePiece
;#######################################################################################################
;This section contains version information to nLite & RyanVM Integrator Entries_RMSXML4A.ini
;# a huge thanks to all Italian guys (in particular  and special thanks to Nonno Fabio)
;# Huge thanks to all guys of WinCert Forum and Eng2ITA Forum and RyanVM Forum
;# This file contains a list of all necessary entries to add in the various installation
;# files of Windows for the integration of OnePiece Windows_XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack AddOn.
;#######################################################################################################

;This section contains version info for nLite & RVM_Integrator
[general]
builddate=2013/09/15
description=OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack
language=ALL
title=OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack
version=1.0
website=http://voidseesaw.com/onepiece/
Windows=XP

[ExtraFileEdits] 
OPADX9UP.inf|DirectX<NEXT>	MDX|DirectX<NEXT>	;MDX|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	WinRM|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	;WinRM|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|Components]<NEXT>	WinMFC|Components]<NEXT>	;WinMFC|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|DirectX<NEXT>	MDX|DirectX<NEXT>	;MDX|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|MDX<NEXT>	MSXML4|MDX<NEXT>	;MSXML4|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|MSXML4<NEXT>	WDSearch|MSXML4<NEXT>	;WDSearch|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|PowerShell<NEXT>	PowerShellISE|PowerShell<NEXT>	;PowerShellISE|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|WinRM<NEXT>	PowerShell|WinRM<NEXT>	;PowerShell|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|WRMC<NEXT>	BitLockerToGo|WRMC<NEXT>	;BitLockerToGo|1
OPW2K3UP.inf|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	WinRM|BrowserChoice<NEXT>	;WinRM|1
OPW2K3UP.inf|Components]<NEXT>	WinMFC|Components]<NEXT>	;WinMFC|1
OPW2K3UP.inf|DirectX<NEXT>	MDX|DirectX<NEXT>	;MDX|1
OPW2K3UP.inf|MDX<NEXT>	MSXML4|MDX<NEXT>	;MSXML4|1
OPW2K3UP.inf|MSXML4<NEXT>	WDSearch|MSXML4<NEXT>	;WDSearch|1
OPW2K3UP.inf|PowerShell<NEXT>	PowerShellISE|PowerShell<NEXT>	;PowerShellISE|1
OPW2K3UP.inf|WinRM<NEXT>	PowerShell|WinRM<NEXT>	;PowerShell|1

;Removes files from i386 which are no longer necessary
[obsolete_files]
BitLToGo.exe
BitLToGo.url
BitsTran.psd
BitsTran.xml
BLToGoBg.mui
BLToGoBr.mui
BLToGoCn.mui
BLToGoCz.mui
BLToGoDe.mui
BLToGoDk.mui
BLToGoEn.mui
BLToGoEs.mui
BLToGoEt.mui
BLToGoFi.mui
BLToGoFr.mui
BLToGoGr.mui
BLToGoHe.mui
BLToGoHr.mui
BLToGoHu.mui
BLToGoIt.mui
BLToGoJa.mui
BLToGoKo.mui
BLToGoLt.mui
BLToGoLv.mui
BLToGoNl.mui
BLToGoNo.mui
BLToGoPl.mui
BLToGoPt.mui
BLToGoRo.mui
BLToGoRu.mui
BLToGoSa.mui
BLToGoSk.mui
BLToGoSl.mui
BLToGoSr.mui
BLToGoSv.mui
BLToGoTh.mui
BLToGoTr.mui
BLToGoTw.mui
BLToGoUk.mui
dbres.dll
dbres.mui
dbsetup.dll
deskbar.cfg
deskbar.dll
dsksrch.chm
EventFwd.adm
gsrvctr.h
gsrvctr.ini
gthrctr.h
gthrctr.ini
idxcntrs.h
idxcntrs.ini
mapine.dll
mapinere.dll
mapinere.mui
MDAVPlay.dll
MDAVPlay.xml
MDD3D.dll
MDD3D.xml
MDD3DX02.dll
MDD3DX02.xml
MDD3DX03.dll
MDD3DX03.xml
MDD3DX04.dll
MDD3DX04.xml
MDD3DX05.dll
MDD3DX05.xml
MDD3DX06.dll
MDD3DX06.xml
MDD3DX07.dll
MDD3DX07.xml
MDD3DX08.dll
MDD3DX08.xml
MDD3DX09.dll
MDD3DX09.xml
MDD3DX10.dll
MDD3DX10.xml
MDD3DX11.dll
MDD3DX11.xml
MDDDraw.dll
MDDDraw.xml
MDDiagno.dll
MDDiagno.xml
MDDInput.dll
MDDInput.xml
MDDPlay.dll
MDDPlay.xml
MDDSound.dll
MDDSound.xml
MDirectX.dll
MDirectX.xml
msnldl.dll
msnldlps.dll
msnlext.dll
msnlextr.dll
msnlextr.mui
msnlnspm.dll
msnlred.dll
msscb.dll
msscntrs.dll
msshooks.dll
msshsq.dll
mssitlb.dll
mssph.dll
mssph.mui
mssphtb.dll
mssphtb.mui
mssprxy.dll
mssrch.dll
mssrch.mui
msstrc.dll
mstrings.cfg
MSXML.msi
MSXML2.cat
MSXML2.man
MSXML2R.cat
MSXML2R.man
msxml4.dll
MSXML4.inf
MSXML4P.cat
MSXML4P.pol
msxml4r.dll
oeph.dll
oephres.dll
oephres.mui
profile.ps1
propdefs.dll
propsys.dll
propsys.mui
pwrsfam.txt
pwrsh20h.txt
pwrshabh.txt
pwrshach.txt
pwrshadh.txt
pwrshaeh.txt
pwrshafh.txt
pwrshafm.txt
pwrshahh.txt
pwrshaih.txt
pwrshajh.txt
pwrshalm.ps1
pwrshamh.txt
pwrshaoh.txt
pwrsharh.txt
pwrshash.txt
pwrshath.txt
pwrshavh.txt
pwrshawh.txt
pwrshbch.txt
pwrshbmi.dll
pwrshbmi.xml
pwrshbmr.dll
pwrshbtm.dll
pwrshcbh.txt
pwrshcch.txt
pwrshcd.dll
pwrshcdh.xml
pwrshcdr.dll
pwrshcf.ps1
pwrshch.dll
pwrshchh.xml
pwrshchr.dll
pwrshcm.dll
pwrshcmh.xml
pwrshcmr.dll
pwrshcnh.txt
pwrshcoh.txt
pwrshcph.txt
pwrshcsh.txt
pwrshcsu.exe
pwrshcu.dll
pwrshcuh.xml
pwrshcur.dll
pwrshdf.ps1
pwrshdfh.txt
pwrshdoh.txt
pwrshdsh.txt
pwrshech.txt
pwrshelh.txt
pwrshell.exe
pwrshell.mui
pwrsheph.txt
pwrshevh.txt
pwrshfah.txt
pwrshfap.txt
pwrshfch.txt
pwrshfeh.txt
pwrshfsf.ps1
pwrshfth.txt
pwrshget.ps1
pwrshhf.ps1
pwrshhlp.chm
pwrshhth.txt
pwrshicc.dll
pwrshicr.dll
pwrshied.dll
pwrshier.dll
pwrshigr.dll
pwrshimg.dll
pwrshimr.dll
pwrshise.exe
pwrshisr.dll
pwrshjdh.txt
pwrshjoh.txt
pwrshlch.txt
pwrshleh.txt
pwrshlkh.txt
pwrshloh.txt
pwrshmah.xml
pwrshmar.dll
pwrshmch.txt
pwrshmoh.txt
pwrshmsg.dll
pwrshntf.ps1
pwrshobh.txt
pwrshoph.txt
pwrshpah.txt
pwrshpcf.ps1
pwrshpdh.txt
pwrshpfh.txt
pwrshpih.txt
pwrshplg.dll
pwrshpnh.txt
pwrshpoh.txt
pwrshpph.txt
pwrshprh.txt
pwrshpsh.txt
pwrshpsi.txt
pwrshpss.txt
pwrshptf.ps1
pwrshpth.txt
pwrshpvh.txt
pwrshpwk.dll
pwrshqrh.txt
pwrshreh.txt
pwrshrf.ps1
pwrshrfh.txt
pwrshrjh.txt
pwrshrmh.txt
pwrshroh.txt
pwrshrqh.txt
pwrshrrh.txt
pwrshrth.txt
pwrshruh.txt
pwrshrwh.txt
pwrshrxh.txt
pwrshsbh.txt
pwrshsch.txt
pwrshsec.dll
pwrshseh.txt
pwrshsgh.txt
pwrshsh.xml
pwrshsih.txt
pwrshsip.dll
pwrshslh.txt
pwrshsma.dll
pwrshsnu.exe
pwrshsoh.txt
pwrshsph.txt
pwrshsr.dll
pwrshsth.txt
pwrshswh.txt
pwrshtch.txt
pwrshthh.txt
pwrshtoh.txt
pwrshtrh.txt
pwrshtsh.txt
pwrshtyp.ps1
pwrshvah.txt
pwrshwch.txt
pwrshwih.txt
pwrswsme.dll
pwrswsmf.ps1
pwrswsmh.xml
pwrswsmm.dll
pwrswsmr.dll
rtffilt.dll
search.adm
searchfh.exe
searchie.exe
searchie.mui
searchph.exe
srchadmi.dll
srchadmi.mui
strctqs.bin
strctqst.bin
tquery.dll
tquery.mui
unccplex.dll
uncdms.dll
uncne.dll
uncph.dll
uncres.dll
uncres.mui
WDSearch.inf
wdsmktto.dll
wdsshell.dll
wdsview.dll
wevtfwd.dll
windowsr.dll
windowsr.mui
windse.mof
windseu.mof
WinMFC.inf
WinRM.adm
winrm.cmd
winrm.ini
winrm.vbs
winrmpro.dll
winrmpro.mof
winrs.exe
winrscmd.dll
WinRSh.adm
winrshos.exe
winrsmgr.dll
winrssrv.dll
winsstra.exe
wordwhee.dll
wsmanhtt.exe
wsmauto.dll
wsmauto.mof
wsmplpxy.dll
wsmprovh.exe
wsmpty.xsl
wsmres.dll
WsmSelPl.dll
WsmSelRg.xml
WsmSelrr.dll
wsmsvc.dll
wsmtxt.xsl
wsmwmipl.dll
WTRInst.ico
wwres.dll
wwres.mui
xmleula.rtf
xmlfilte.dll
xpprevip.dll

[DeleteLinesWith]
I386\SYSOC.inf,BitLToGo
I386\SYSOC.inf,MSXML4
I386\SYSOC.inf,WDSearch
I386\SYSOC.inf,WinMFC

;This section contains a list of obsolete hotfixes which shouldn't be installed
[obsolete]
kb940157
kb961184
kb968930
KB970401

My nLite profile is

[Main]

[Tasks]
Remove Components
Options

[Components]
;# Applications #
Accessibility Options
Briefcase
Charmap
ClipBook Viewer
Internet Games
;# Drivers #
Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
Display Adapters
Display Adapters (old)
IBM PS/2 TrackPoint
IBM ThinkPad
ISDN
Logitech WingMan
Microsoft SideWinder
Modems
Multifunctional
Printers
Scanners
Serial Pen Tablet
Sony Jog Dial
Tape drives
Toshiba DVD decoder card
;# Multimedia #
Images and Backgrounds
Mouse Cursors
Movie Maker
Music Samples
Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder
;# Network #
MSN Explorer
Netmeeting
Peer-to-Peer
Windows Messenger
;# Operating System Options #
Blaster/Nachi removal tool
Desktop Cleanup Wizard
Search Assistant
Tour
;# Directories #
SUPPORT
VALUEADD
;# Compatibility #

[KeepFiles]
msconfig.exe

[RemoveFiles]
clock.avi
yahoo.bmp
swtchbrd.bmp

[Options]
ProfilesDir = "%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings"
TargetPath = "WINDOWS"
temp_dir = %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp
NoISOPreset

[Patches]
TcpIp = 16777215
DoUxTheme
DoSFC

[Services2]

[Tweaks]

[Unattended]
ComputerType = Automatic
MaximumDataStorePercentOfDisk = 12
RestorePointLife = 30
DesktopTheme = Default||
AutoUDay = 5
AutoUHour = 15
ProgFilesPath = "\Program Files"

[NetAdapter1]
connname = ""
macaddress = ""
ipaddress = "192.168.0.1"
subnetmask = "255.255.255.0"
defaultgateway = ""
dnsserver1 = ""
dnsserver2 = ""
winsserver = ""
netbiossetting = "0"
ipxnetworknumber = "00000000"
ipxnetworkframetype = "0xFF"

[GuiRunOnce]

[Drivers]

[Hotfixes]
Anything under [Services2] are default generated by nLite.[/quote]

Mike84

Post by Mike84 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:57 am

Should the registry entries "KBXXXXXX_WM8" and "KBXXXXXX_WM9" not be "KBXXXXXX_WM11"?

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:41 am

OnePiece and NonnoFabio, thanks for providing the latest POS updates (october), I downloaded them from the "Box" folder (one.box.com etc.), I check this box every month, so very convenient to have the latest localized updates there. In my case, I download the Updatepack\Windows XP Embedded\Dutch folder as Dutch.zip.
I already made a new Addon of the updates, and successfully created a new XP iso (with Final Updatepack, a tiny bit on NLite-ing, DriverPack, etc.). THANKS again!!

One question though, if I may (please don't get angry):
I am a bit confused about the different download options: Downloading the Dutch.zip file went without a hitch (as I mentioned), but downloading the latest dxupac.exe doesn't work for me anymore from the "Box" folder (it shows 10/15 as the date). I have to download it from "OneDrive", but the version there seems a bit older (9/23)? Also, is it correct that the POSReady updates are only available in the "box" folder?
There's another alternative with Google Drive, but downloading from there also doesn't work from XP. (So I'm switching to W8.1 to download it).

So could you please tell me what's the best way to download dxupac.exe every month?
Maybe other people can tell me if they *can* download it from "box"? (in XP). If so, what am I doing wrong (it just freezes when I select "download").
Thanks for listerning, and thanks again for providing your great update packs!!!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi Atari800xl, Thanks for the reporting, about the DXUPAC maybe coincidence it was the time I was doing Upload, already updated DXUPAC (as always they just need to upgrade the version of the MRT in OPMWXPUP.inf, does not need to do anything else) 1 hour ago

a real mess to put many files in many servers (because all files are 6-7-8 in different servers), to move those of the previous release to the Archive folder, and then add the new releases etc ect
DXUPAC.exe
OnePiece_IE8_Win2K3SP2_v5.8.0_True_AddOn_ENU_DA88DFD0A1FEED99C29E96207359973F.7z
OnePiece_IE8_Win2K3SP2_v5.8.0_True_AddOn_ITA_3E2C2640A4842FC39C256A180314543D.7z
OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v2.0.50727.3663_For_Win2K_True_AddOn_ENU_B48064B380A1CC14D20E5D58E32F840E.cab
OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v2.0.50727.3663_True_AddOn_ENU_C782711A14399FAF35675D0A3A065EDA.cab
OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v3.2.30729.4068.1_True_AddOn_ENU_B80AB926D7D73257016082A3F7DC905A.cab
OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v3.5.30729.4056.5_True_AddOn_ENU_64266391809BA19DD91DEA807FDAAD25.cab
OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v3.5.30729.7056.5_QFE_Update_AddOn_9FF12F9FC9058A2EA002535525D0A55B.7z
OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v4.0.30319.1029_True_AddOn_ENU_7CE5072A402B3B99F4C8F17620E08E47.cab
OnePiece_Win2K3_Post-SP2_UpdatePack_v7.0.0_ENU_7388803A472C52EDE53E883B6CCF28A9.7z
OnePiece_Win2K3_Post-SP2_UpdatePack_v7.0.0_ITA_6345541E35531B65B374685F3079CE6E.7z
to tell the truth I'm really busy, and really do not even know when it will go on like this, since I have more free time as before

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:12 pm

I (still) can't download dxupac.exe from "Box" folder. This has been the case for a few months now. It was fine up to august (approximately).
Strange, maybe others can try this as well...
OnePiece Alb wrote:to tell the truth I'm really busy, and really do not even know when it will go on like this, since I have more free time as before
Sorry, I don't understand. You said you are busy, but you also say "more free time".
Never mind, I just hope we can "enjoy" your great work for many more months/ years!!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Atari800xl wrote:I (still) can't download dxupac.exe from "Box" folder. This has been the case for a few months now. It was fine up to august (approximately).
Strange, maybe others can try this as well...
Try Google Drive, or MEGA where is all the list of Windows XP Embedded (as in BOX), or OneDrive or COPY or Shared or MixtureCloud or GET.TT
Atari800xl wrote:Sorry, I don't understand. You said you are busy, but you also say "more free time".
I wanted to say that lately I have no more free time, and maybe I'll start skipping a few releases

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:48 pm

OK, if you don't have time, there's nothing you can do about it. We will surely miss you then!

Maybe in the meantime we have to make our own POSReady Addon pack. Of course, we can download our own new POSReady updates in the next months (maybe with a little help from Anthony21, etc.), but I don't fully understand if we then need a new DXUPAC.exe or not.
Is there a way we can make our own new DXUPAC.exe in the future, or can we just use the old(er) version then?
Thanks again!!!!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:42 am

OnePiece Alb wrote:(as always they just need to upgrade the version of the MRT in OPMWXPUP.inf, does not need to do anything else)
so just need to download and add the new update in the directory, and normally everything is already OK DXUPAC will have to integrate all POSReady Update, or just use nLite to integrate other update

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:30 am

I did a little test, just to see if I could create my own POS updates addon (downloading the updates myself, instead of from your "box" folder), in case you might not have time in the next months (but I hope you do have time!). Until now, I uses the POSReady updates from your "box" folder, which is very convenient, thanks again for providing this service!

Please don't be angry if I make any mistakes, I'm not as bright as you :-)

I googled for "Windows Update Catalog", then went to catalog.update.microsoft.com, searched for "posready" and downloaded all the Posready updates (except ie6/ie7 stuff). Then I used dxupac.exe to create the addon from it. Everything seems to work fine! Is this the correct way to go about it?

After that, I used my "tried and tested" way to add everything to my iso: first integrate OnePiece final pack with RyanVMi, together with this new Addon (modified entries_EOL.ini etc, as before), use DPBase for storage drivers, create iso, etc.

So my question is: If I use this method, I don't really need a new dxupac.exe each month? I didn't know that, I thought I always needed the latest version.
You talked about OPMWXPUP.inf needing to be edited for mrt.exe, can you explain how this should be done (or maybe someone else can explain?).

Thanks for all your support, I still think your solution is the best around at the moment!!!
SP4 is also nice and user friendly, but it doesn't include all the POS updates, and is only available in English. Still, amazing to see all these brilliant solutions!!!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:46 am

Hi Atari800xl, in DXUPAC i always update only the OPMWXPUP.inf (MRT version), the DXUPAC need more because check the file names, if need renames them in 8.3 Mod Dos Mod, or in the name of the file that will be on CD example
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\admparse.dll.mui" admparse.mui
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\advpack.dll.mui" advpack.mui
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\extmgr.dll.mui" extmgr.mui
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\hmmapi.dll.mui" hmmapi.mui
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\html.iec.mui" html.mui

REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\legitcheckcontrol.dll" LgtCkCtl.dll
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mucltui.dll.mui*" mucltui.mui
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\MicrosoftUpdateCatalogWebControl.dll" muctwctl.dll

REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\msxpsdrv.amd64.cat" msxpsd64.cat
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\msxpsdrv.amd64.inf" msxpsd64.inf
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\msxpsinc.amd64.gpd" msxpsi64.gpd
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\msxpsinc.amd64.ppd" msxpsi64.ppd
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mxdwdrv.amd64.dll" mxdwdr64.dll
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\xpssvcs.amd64.dll" xpssvc64.dll
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\filterpipelineprintproc.amd64.dll" fpppro64.dll
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\filterpipelineprintproc.dll" fppproc.dll
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\printfilterpipelinesvc.exe" pfpsvc.exe

REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\searchprotocolhost.exe" searchph.exe
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\searchfilterhost.exe" searchfh.exe
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\searchindexer.exe" searchie.exe
REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\structuredqueryschema.bin" strctqs.bin

IF /I "%WinOS%"=="WinXP" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mstsc.exe" lhmstsc.exe
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="WinXP" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mstsc.exe.mui" lhmstsc.mui
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="WinXP" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mstscax.dll" lhmstscx.dll
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="WinXP" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\2k3mstscax.dll" lhmstscx.dll
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="WinXP" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mstscax.dll.mui" lhmstscx.mui
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="WinXP" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mstsc.chm" lhmstsc.chm
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="WinXP" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\rdesktop.chm" lhrdesk.chm
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="Win2K3" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mstsc.exe.mui" mstsc.mui
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="Win2K3" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\mstscax.dll.mui" mstscax.mui
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="Win2K3" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\lhmstsc.chm" mstscS.chm
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="Win2K3" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\lhmstsc.exe" mstsc.exe
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="Win2K3" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\lhmstscx.dll" mstscax.dll
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="Win2K3" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\2k3mstscax.dll" mstscax.dll
IF /I "%WinOS%"=="Win2K3" REN "%TARGETDIR%%SourceServicePacksFiles%\lhrdesks.chm" rdsktpS.chm
in recent years to not say never, we say 1-2 times is served to edit\update them (to add new names of files to be checked), so normally should not happen to need to update more those line, but if require\need we update them immediately, So normally you can use the DXUPAC without needing to be updated more

Regarding (KB890830) Removal Tool just download Windows-KB890830-V%% Version exe and extract it with 7-zip or with the command Windows-KB890830-V%Version%.exe -x:"%Desttination%" after copy\replace the MRT.exe in update Pack, update the Key MRT_Version in OPMWXPUP.inf with the latest version, the latest version of the MRT you can take\find it always here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891716 or installing the Windows-KB890830-V%Version%.exe and then go to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemovalTools\MRT (Version)

or create a folder MRT_AddOn, and copy inside the MRT.exe, after open NotePad

[general]
builddate=2014/11/11
description=MRT for OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack
language=ALL
title=MRT for OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack
version=2014

[ExtraFileEdits]
;;;; OPMWXPUP.inf|MRT_Version =|MRT_Version = "Last Version of MRT";;|1
OPMWXPUP.inf|MRT_Version =|MRT_Version = "739B080F-EF67-4463-BAD2-CBA53FBF9FB9";;|1

;This section contains a list of files in i386 which should be compressed at the very
;beginning of the integration process
[i386_compress]
rvmtemp\extracted\MRT.exe 
save the file as MRT_AddOn\entries_mrt.ini, and then archive the MRT_AddOn with CabTool or 7-Zip and then integrate the add-on using nLite\RVMi

Ciao.
Image Image Image

Atari800xl

Post by Atari800xl » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:49 am

OnePiece, thanks for providing the latest Posready updates in your "box" folder once again. You said you might not have time in the future, so it was a nice surprise to see them after all.
Very much appreciated, your great DXUPAC makes creating a new localized Addon pack (to use with Final pack) very easy!
Thanks again!