Please Help!

Windows Vista Update Pack discussion.
vegettoxp

Please Help!

Post by vegettoxp » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Hello there Guys, it's been a long time since I posted in here and for that I am sorry. But I really need your guys help. I was trying out the Vista x64 update package by muiz and I am having alot of problems with it. Before I use to use Fox's Update Packages and now that he is down, I started to try muiz packages, but for some reason it takes FOREVER (2+) hours to intergate muiz update packages into my Vista x64 Copy.

Is anyone having the same problem as me. Like I said, I used Fox's Update Packahes before and I had NO PROBLEM with it. Within 30-45 Min, My Vista DVD was ready.

So can someone tell me what the heck is going on? Why is it taking forever to get my updates Intergated. Thx!

P.S. Fusion :(

M_P_E

Post by M_P_E » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:40 am

I have an other problem with the pack from muiz which i had not with the pack from Fox, regardless of which option i use to integrate muiz pack (vLite or Vista-Tool with WAIK). The integration of pack and creation of Iso is no problem, but after the whole installation process of my Vista Business x64 SP1 with integrated pack of muiz (withoud .NET pack or any other pack) the installation won't be finished. It hangs on a hotfix installation at the 3rd point (goes to 100%) and than reboot all the time and this is in infinite loop.

My Source is a german MSDN iso de_windows_vista_business_with_service_pack_1_x64_dvd_x14-56054.iso

It would be great if someone have a suggestion what could be wrong with this.

EDIT: Solved
Last edited by M_P_E on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

muiz

Post by muiz » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:44 pm

If you use ALL my packs, the install.wim gets bigger then 4gb.
And thats also why it takes more time.
Then Vista-Tool cant make an iso from it.
So you have to remove all other unused images and maybe a few things with Vlite.

And please post things about my pack in the right place, thx :)