Page 1 of 1

[Expired] Dougiefresh's Vista SP2 Update Pack (x86)

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:11 am
by dougiefresh
My site has been suspended twice due to excessive file usage since posting the Vista UpdatePack to my website. Due to this suspension, I am removing the Vista UpdatePack from my site. Please do ask for it, as I won't be posting it elsewhere.....

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 am
by dougiefresh
Removed

Thank You!

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 pm
by West Swan
Hi dougiefresh

Thanks heaps for doing this update pack as I've looked and looked for just this :D

Just a quick question. If I slipstream using Vlite and a Vista SP1 DVD will IE9 be available or do I have to slipstream that separately?

Sorry I am a newb. I see some of the updates have ie9 in the file name so I'm guessing it will.

I'll wait till the April updates are in and then give it a try :wink:

Cheers,

Paul

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:38 pm
by ricktendo64
IE9 = Windows6.1-KB982861-x*.msu

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 am
by dougiefresh
When I performed my integration test, I integrated everything at once and IE9 was installed in the virtual machine I used. Hope this helps....

Cool

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 am
by West Swan
Thanks - can't wait to give it a try. Will let you know how I go :-)

Cheers,

Paul

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:33 pm
by trippinferret
Hi dougiefresh

Thanks for the excellent packs, all slipstreamed with vLite without a problem, are you going to maintain the UpdatePack with the latest hotfixes on a monthly basis ? I for one certainly hope you do.

Thanks again.

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:00 pm
by dougiefresh
trippinferret wrote:Hi dougiefresh

Thanks for the excellent packs, all slipstreamed with vLite without a problem, are you going to maintain the UpdatePack with the latest hotfixes on a monthly basis ? I for one certainly hope you do.

Thanks again.
That was the intention, however, my work has picked up considerably and I just haven't found the time to do so lately..... I have the 4th of July off. Maybe I'll do an mini-pack then.

EDIT: I'm working 7 days a week, 10 to 12 hours a day.... in case anybody is interested....

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 am
by Sterlin
trippinferret wrote:all slipstreamed with vLite
Hey ferret, did you just do one image or are you able to integrate the updates into all images (Home Prem, Business, Ult)?

I've been trying to figure that out for some time now...

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 am
by dougiefresh
Sterlin wrote:
trippinferret wrote:all slipstreamed with vLite
Hey ferret, did you just do one image or are you able to integrate the updates into all images (Home Prem, Business, Ult)?

I've been trying to figure that out for some time now...
You should be able to integrate the updates into each image in your source install folder, however, you HAVE to do them one at a time. It took forever for me to integrate the updates in all my x86 installs, then x64 installs.....

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 am
by AndreS
hi, how to integrate all the fixes, updates and. NET 3.5 SP1, so that Windows Update does not detect any updates? I need to update my Vista Home Premium SP2 x86 Poland version ;) Please, help me :rolleyes:

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:53 am
by dougiefresh
Instructions on installing .NET Framework 3.5 and related patches can be found here.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 pm
by dougiefresh
(Post contents removed)

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 am
by ZEUS__
thanks for this packs. I want to use packs with Turkish Vista DVD and I want to know that what about IE 9 language? Ie 9 cab files is suitable with Turkish language or should I download Turkish IE 9 cabs?

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am
by dougiefresh
ZEUS__ wrote:thanks for this packs. I want to use packs with Turkish Vista DVD and I want to know that what about IE 9 language? Ie 9 cab files is suitable with Turkish language or should I download Turkish IE 9 cabs?
You should be able to download the Turkish language pack for IE9 from here. Integrate the MSU file along side the Vista updates and I'm thinking you should have a Turkish IE9....

BTW: The included updates are found using an English copy of Vista. I don't know if all of the updates will work with non-English versions.... Feedback would be appreciated!

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm
by ZEUS__
thanks for re─čly. these days I haven't enough time.if I managed to do, surely I write again.

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:39 am
by West Swan
Hello,

I am trying to download this pack but when I click on the link it takes me to an AdF.ly website with no option to download anything.

Do I have to sign up to AdF.ly website in order to get your file?

Cheers,

Paul

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:12 am
by bphlpt
Normally, you just wait the 5 second countdown, then click "skip ad", but it appears to be broken at the moment.

Cheers and Regards

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:16 am
by West Swan
bphlpt wrote:Normally, you just wait the 5 second countdown, then click "skip ad", but it appears to be broken at the moment.

Cheers and Regards
Ah thank you. I am glad it just isn't me being silly :D

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 pm
by dougiefresh
Sorry about that. I fixed the script so that the error doesn't happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused.....