rt7 lite problem

Windows 7 Update Pack discussion.
ianm2

rt7 lite problem

Post by ianm2 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 am

hi I am not a member or RT forum so I thought I would ask this here.

When slipstreaming some runttimes in windows 7 and some exe files on rt7 lite, after testing it in oracle virtual, they come up as a kind of wpi menu, that you have to check the boxes, towards the end of the install.

I thought they should be slipstreamed, anyone else had this and do they know why?

Is there another easy to use integrator that I can silently slipstream exe files into windows 7?

hopefully someone can help, thanks

ChiefZeke

Post by ChiefZeke » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 pm

The 'other' possible programs I am aware of that can be used with Win7 are:

7Customizer

Dx Integrator

Win7 Toolkit

Dx Integrator is in this forum - look down seven items to find [Tool] DX Integrator RC for W7 hotfixes and addons.

If I rememebr correctly Win7 Toolkit is available at wincert.net, 7Customizer - try Google - I don't remember right now where I got it.

ianm2

Post by ianm2 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:56 pm

hi tks for your help, but I can't use anything that needs waik, as vlite wouldn't work without the wim filter which I could never get to install so I am pretty stumped.

all I want to do at the moment is to slipstream some .exe files,

nlite was great but vlite isn't as comprehensive for some reason, and I am not terribly good with teccy command line stuff at all.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Windows 7 toolkit needs no extra files. http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php? ... v085-beta/

Go here and get this installer for the waik files for vLite =

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php? ... installer/