Request need help hope someone is up for the challenge

Questions or comments on the switchless installers? Want to create a new one? Talk about it here.
bingelman

Request need help hope someone is up for the challenge

Post by bingelman » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 am

i have the files i have the registration codes but no clue how to make a completely silent install ini file with the serials added and would like to have them install into the my programs folder into a file called My programs to keep it nice and tidy here are the programs

ashampoo_uninstaller_platinum_2_290_sm
daemon4302-lite
Acoustica MP3 CD Burner v4.51 Build 147
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v1.30
Firefox Setup 3.0.5
avg_avwt_stf_all_8_199a1389
WinAVI Video Converter v9.0
utorrent 1.8.1
SUPERAntiSpyware.Professional.v4.22.1014
revosetup 1.75
RegCure 1.5.0.0
WL 12.0.1471.1025 (windows messenger and windows mail only)
winrar 4.65
maketorrent-2.1
Adobe® Flash® Player Plugin Installer 9.0.124.0
klmcodec434 (all codecs checked)
realalt190
quicktimealt270
vlc-0.9.8a-win32
LimeWire Pro 4.18.8
Nero 7.10.1.0 (no tool bar and only nero burning rom,vision, start smart and home

i know its alot but i hope someone can help i tried myself doing it i know how to make the cab files so please make it a individual ini or multipul ones any help would be very much appreciated also i have 4 discs that contain my system drivers my wireless keyboard and mouse logitech quick cam 10.0A and my wireless modem is there a way to make those as addons sorry i am new i have tried like every possible tutorial out there but always seem to make a mistake i spent from 6am to 12am for over 2 weeks trying to do this so again i hope someone can help me please and thankyou

vmanda

Post by vmanda » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:42 am

Visit this page for "K-Lite Codec Pack 4.4.2 Full and Mega silent installers", QuickTime Alternative 2.7.0 Lite " and "Real Alternative 1.90 Lite"

this page for "Daemon Tools Lite 4.30.2 SVCPACK Addon and switchless installer"

this page download firefox addon maker or download firefox addon

this page - Adobe Flash and Shockwave Player AIO and this page - Adobe Flash Player 10.0.12.36 Active X and Plugin - Svcpack addons and Switchless installers

for the rest use search this site and/or search www.winaddons.com , www.wincert.net , www.msfn.org

bingelman

Post by bingelman » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:17 pm

vmanda wrote:Visit this page for "K-Lite Codec Pack 4.4.2 Full and Mega silent installers", QuickTime Alternative 2.7.0 Lite " and "Real Alternative 1.90 Lite"

this page for "Daemon Tools Lite 4.30.2 SVCPACK Addon and switchless installer"

this page download firefox addon maker or download firefox addon

this page - Adobe Flash and Shockwave Player AIO and this page - Adobe Flash Player 10.0.12.36 Active X and Plugin - Svcpack addons and Switchless installers

for the rest use search this site and/or search www.winaddons.com , www.wincert.net , www.msfn.org
thanx hope it helps atleast you knocked 3 down more to go

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:51 pm

I see you kind of trying to pick lock a door that is already open, + with a blind fold!
that is a bit ridicules but funny & however ;), try looking here

good luck!

bingelman

Post by bingelman » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:07 pm

ENU_user wrote:I see you kind of trying to pick lock a door that is already open, + with a blind fold!
that is a bit ridicules but funny & however ;), try looking here

good luck!
wow i didn't know that there were so many nice people out there who give new people such a hard time but thanx shows peoples true colors with remarks like that

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Hey f off do you pay us to do your leg work???

You come up with a list of 2 dozen or so apps and expect others to do the searching for you?

You're lucky you got the help you did, especially since nearly all of your list is EASY to find!

bingelman

Post by bingelman » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:48 pm

Kelsenellenelvian wrote:Hey f off do you pay us to do your leg work???

You come up with a list of 2 dozen or so apps and expect others to do the searching for you?

You're lucky you got the help you did, especially since nearly all of your list is EASY to find!
did i say do it for me i asked for help you don't need to help you don't need to reply if there was like one program and 1 tutorial well it would be easier but no most of the programs are out dated most around 2006 if it saaid something simple like "silent" that would be easy but no it has to be /s i mean why doesn't someone put up a list of all these commands then we wouldn't have such nice people telling us to f off and i thought it was a keep it clean site so you must feel realy good about yourself

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:21 pm

bingelman, you are wrong, my first suggestion to you is to try not to use things being posted to take them out or of proportion .. because you "believe" the answer is unsatisfying ..

secondly you must try to work with what you already got, "regardless" what you where looking for had been already supplied with direct links now you can go check it all up in your own time & without wasting others!

good luck!

nomadturk

Post by nomadturk » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:46 am

Third, most of the questions you've asked and will ever ask has already been asked and replied.
Just use the "Search"

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:07 am

Ever look at cmenu or USSF?!?! Both these will tell you most common switches!

Yes I feel good about myself by not coddling or hand-feeding you...

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:19 am

neuropass

Post by neuropass » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:43 pm

bingelman that was really hazardous post if you ask me.. if that would happened to me for sure i would get banned!!

Ask but don't like a list... and otherwise you'll never learn how to do things... at least try before then ask...

I usually do that... the users here are all polite..