WPIW & Kelsenellenelvian Retiring

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
Kelsenellenelvian

WPIW & Kelsenellenelvian Retiring

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:53 pm

WPIW.net domain is up for renewal in August. I have decided to not renew the domain.

This was done for several reasons chiefly:

Windows 8&10 killed all joy of working with windows for me. I haven't updated from windows 7 and refuse to.
There has been almost zero support and donations from the tech side of my life in a loong time. Nothing for at least a year and well less that a couple hundred for @5years total.

WPIW was coming on 14 years in November and had a long, good relatively successful run. My addons were pretty well received but I am not going to sell out and continue with these ventures. I want to thank you all for the good times and the bad and the memories. My email is and will remain as kelsenellenelvian@gmail.com feel fre to drop me a line and I will still check in from time to time.

Please archive all files you may want and this will serve as a release to any intellectual rights I have retained on my addons and mods here...

May you all fare well.

Kelsenellenelvian

Re: WPIW & Kelsenellenelvian Retiring

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 pm

2 weeks left please make sure you get anything you want or need before it goes down.

Dibya

Post by Dibya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:38 pm

LoL I will miss yours stuffs like addons and all including you(most important ). I still remember you are my site when vinifera is using harsh words on me . Love you man !! God may bless you . All i can say being much smaller guy than you .
Farewell My friend . We community member will never forget you. Please get sometime online over forums and don't forget to talk with us . Thais said .
Contributors like You are born very less !! Please Archive your site in web archive for future use .
A great thanks from me and whole community

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Thank you for those words Dib! Never fear, I have backed everything up (Even redundantly so) and my email is the same. I will always be around and will definitely continue to lurk in the shadows.

Dibya

Post by Dibya » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:10 am

You are most welcome kels

compstuff

Post by compstuff » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:00 am

Kel I want to say THANK YOU for this amazing tool!!! Frankly its one of the best and most useful tools I have ever used! I wish you the very best!