ISO Creation using various methods

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
DisabledTrucker
Location: Country of Mental on the Planet Trucker in the MidnightHunter Galaxy.

ISO Creation using various methods

Post by DisabledTrucker » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:43 pm

My first stop in my long journey into creating my slipstreamed disk, I first found TACKtech.com, who has some rather great help articles for all versions of Windows, you have to do a little digging to find articles pertaining to "Windows XP" now but there is a plethoria of information at that site, including "How to create an ISO file using Nero..." (versions 5 and 6 were there I believe. Note, the last two links are the most recent versions of those sofwares, earlier versions are also documented there too,) as well as XP CD Names for when your creating your freshly mented ISO, if you care for being fancy about it, like I do. Of course the last link I provided takes you to the thread I started about it over at MSFN, where you can find a semi-up-to-date list by "Jotnar" on the last page of that thread that contains all of the CD Names in a file called Labels.txt.
(NOTE: That post may be updated again before I know about it to update that last link go to the thread and search it first the link's he's been posting in his later posts are the newest ones with more up to date information that what may be available at TACKtech.)

There is also other great information there as well for beginners, if you're really interested in learning how to do your integrations, it's where I started.

In the near future I'll be providing a tutorial that will bring everyone up to par with the majority of the rest of the main users here, stay tuned...

~DisabledTrucker~
Last edited by DisabledTrucker on Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew 22:36-40

I have some gmail invites left, if you'd like one IM me and let me know.

[url=mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WNOR]WNOR FM-99[/url] The best station in the world!

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:44 pm

Heh, I still use old school cdimage with a batch file
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357

DisabledTrucker
Location: Country of Mental on the Planet Trucker in the MidnightHunter Galaxy.

Post by DisabledTrucker » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:46 pm

I do too for XP 32, but I'm having a problem with it for XP x64 though :(
Matthew 22:36-40

I have some gmail invites left, if you'd like one IM me and let me know.

[url=mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WNOR]WNOR FM-99[/url] The best station in the world!