Boot Menu

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
krash56

Boot Menu

Post by krash56 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:30 pm

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I'm trying to use Gosh's boot menu without doing the reduce source. I downloaded the stuff from his site. I put VOL1.DAT and the disk menu files in the root directory. I have a boot disk made by him from awhile back so I put the Drive Image and Partition Magic images in the root directory as well. I made the cd as per instructions on his site. But everytime I try to install windows xp from the menu it tells me the ntldr file is missing. I've tried editing the setupldr.bin and changed i386 with VOL1, I've tried leaving the setupldr.bin as is but no matter what I do, it tells me ntldr is missing. What am I doing wrong? Instead of putting VOL1.DAT in the root directory am I suppose to use a different DAT file for the menu?

avneet25

Post by avneet25 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:09 pm

i havnt tried Gosh's boot menu..so cant help much..but maybe u cud try magic iso creator.. it is able to create multi boot cd

krash56

Post by krash56 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:44 pm

Thanks I figured it out thanks to flyakite's multi-Boot DVD guide.