Going to Vegas for the weekend!!! :D

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
Siginet
Site Admin

Going to Vegas for the weekend!!! :D

Post by Siginet » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:53 pm

Sorry guys/gals... I'll be in Vegas Nevada for the weekend. Brother In Law is getting married (poor guy :( ). So I will probably not be on the board much if at all for the next couple days.

Play nice... And don't break anything while I'm gone!!! Oh... and no parties either!!! I want this place spick and span by the time I get back. ;)

AustaLaVista Baby!!
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software

DisabledTrucker
Location: Country of Mental on the Planet Trucker in the MidnightHunter Galaxy.

Post by DisabledTrucker » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:44 am

LOL Have a great time in Vegas. Put dime in the slots for me! ;) Sorry to hear the bad news about your brother though... j/k Hope he's happy and has a wonderful marriage, luck to his bride and him.
Matthew 22:36-40

I have some gmail invites left, if you'd like one IM me and let me know.

[url=mms://wmc1.liquidviewer.net/WNOR]WNOR FM-99[/url] The best station in the world!

dumpydooby

Post by dumpydooby » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:23 am

Ha. I was in Vegas over the weekend too. I went to MAGiC on Friday. TAO (Club in the Ventian), Piano Bar @ Harah's, The Alladin, Double Down on Paradise, plus a bunch of other places ... and slept @ the Sahara. It was wonderful. There's a lot of half-naked women in Vegas.

It was like Heaven ... if Heaven were a place of naughty people doing naughty things. hohoho.