Suggestions

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
mgadallah

Suggestions

Post by mgadallah » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:15 am

I do not know where to post this topic
so I will let you choose the place
I've been here since a while, and I was trying to download some add on, but I found that the link is not working, so I droped a comment telling that,
so now when I explore the add on again to creat my latest unattended cd I've found that links is already been fixed and updated, so I try to edit my post to tell thank you for updating the link, but I was not able to do so because there is no edit button
Here is my suggestion
What do you think about if you add a button for editing for all topics posted
Yes, there is an edit button for new posts, but there is nothing for old posts
thanks
Sorry for long post
Sorry for poor English
Mohamed

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:30 pm

welcome mgadallah. no problems with your english (i am not an english man, and i can easily understand you).
i am afraid that there is an edit button for all reply's and also topics you have posted. i dont know why you didnt see or couldnt see, its on right side of your reply or topic, on the top (just your reply or topic) u cannot edit others replies and topics. (you must be a mod i suppose)
again welcome here.
EDIT: you can see that my reply is edited. (bottom of my post)
EDIT2: sorry its not under my post. but if you see first post here; there is an info that the post is edited...

mgadallah

Post by mgadallah » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:29 am

Oops the one sometimes get blind
Mohamed