ATTN: Siginet and Kels

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
keegan

ATTN: Siginet and Kels

Post by keegan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:42 am

I haven't been able to find any help with this problem by searching....

If I use the Integrator to add WPI then add the source to an AIO with Powerpacker the WPI will not run. Everything else is fine. The WPI folder is present in the root. It seems like this should be automatic. Am I missing something?

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:21 pm

It should work fine. Unless WPI made some change that is no longer compatable with the batch that is run at the svcpack stage. I wouldn't think it would fail in a powerpacked disk if it works on a regular disk because the powerpacked method is basically the same. PowerPacker should be moving the wpi folder to the root of the disk. The batch file is run at the svcpack stage to either run wpi at the t13 stage if you selected svcpack... or it sets up runonceex so that wpi is run at the first login.
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software

keegan

Post by keegan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:57 pm

That's what I thought should be going on as well. I'll be messing around with this some more and I'll let you know what I figure out.

keegan

Post by keegan » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:41 am

Sorry, meant for this to be General Discussion, not Translation Discussion. Glad you saw my post anyway Siginet.