I feel bad about what I do

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
scarface

I feel bad about what I do

Post by scarface » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 pm

I feel old and im doing some lousy addons for some college boys. I used xp when I was young and now Im not young anymore. I do nothing except smoking because I got no job. I cant wait to be 30 to do what I want. I cant understand this shity life. Im sure half of the forum is living like me. nowhere to go and nothing to do. sometimes I go to my godfather home but even him cant understand me.

MrNxDmX

Post by MrNxDmX » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Oh man, why dont you just start to look for a job. Some days i was just like you, the only difference was smoking, not joking. After getting in a part time job here, all my life changed. Now i'm trying to finish my school to get a better job. It was hard to start liking my new job but i had to do that. Now i like my life than older one, no internet at home, no busy mind :)

Hope you can fix things in your life soon.

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

do they have job placement services over there?

or maybe a relative could put in a word for you somewhere :)

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

in the us you can have what you want. me I have unemplyment allocation and when you say that you re already finished. I dont know what im going to do I'm in a problematic situation.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 pm

look at that its in french but its very true. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=858lTHc3tMM
if you dont have a good salary, you dont even have interest to work.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Im in a bad state tonight. think im going to test windows 7 to think about something else. i have to see if vlite is compatible with the stuff

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:40 pm

What a buzzkill, is this gonna happen every time you don't feel well?

Im sorry but somebody had to say it

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 am

ok ricktendo. its better than some guys who come here just to download you see. I feel better today. too much beer yesterday.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 am

mm Ive tried to install windows 7 build 7100 on partition and it has crashed my computer. cant even boot from xp again. I suspect my computer. going to reinstall xp if i can.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:51 am

@ mooms : I dont smoke some hash. this is no longer for me. only cigarillos. but I drink a lot thats a problem.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 am

scarface wrote:in the us you can have what you want. me I have unemplyment allocation and when you say that you re already finished. I dont know what im going to do I'm in a problematic situation.
Boy are your veiws of the U.S.A. are wonderfully skewed!

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 am

ok Kelsenellenelvian but in the us if you want to earn money you can I think. me I dont work since 3 years you see.if I go out with my lousy car and I only see retired people, some rich in their porsche or some homeless people who sleep in the phone both. but for me nothing new. sometimes I go out to see a friend who is 30 and has no job too. but he doesnt even search anymore. you can think what you want im here because im happy to be here but I think I wouldnt be here if i had a life with some money.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:04 am

OK tell that to the 12% + jobless.

Plus LOTS of our jobs are taken by illegal aliens that are willing to work sub-wage.

I have friends that are homeless and jobless right now. 1 lives with me. Our economy is completly shot right now.

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Well ... the economy is not "completely" shot. If you know where to look, you might be able to find a job. But typically, it is not the big corporate jobs one will find. More like the 'always hiring' food service jobs.

Opportunities exist. One just has to have a positive attitude when going out looking for them.
A mind is like a parachute, it only functions when it is open.
--Anonymous

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 pm

yes you are right. I called my friend from naples who sell cars and he tells me he doesnt sell infinity now. I dont want to sell burgers you see ive got my own pride. I live a bad life but I know it can be better some days if i find what I want. I dont know if I will stay in paris. too much rich and to much poor it makes me sick. Ive been arrested again by the police because I was driving too fast but I dont care. With my dark glass they let me go. I told them I didnt want their fine and that I dont have a job top pay that. right now im doing a low level format hope it will work on my computer.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:43 pm

With my dark glass they let me go.
Whaa?

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:44 pm

scarface, you seriously need some counseling. Please help yourself before things go too far. I honestly hold no ill-will toward you, but I can't let these kind of threads continue to run. Best wishes.

:lock:
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357