some news

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
scarface

some news

Post by scarface » Sat May 30, 2009 7:12 am

ok people the color of the new forum is weird but not bad. and scarface is fine for the moment. some people asked to add real and qt alternative in the decoder pack. scarface has decided to do that. finish a beer and will take lousy car to see friends.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat May 30, 2009 7:22 am

i may have dream bcause when i was on the forum it was really red.

mf3imp

Post by mf3imp » Sat May 30, 2009 8:19 am

When you're not logged, the colour scheme is red & white.

jamesbebby

Post by jamesbebby » Sat May 30, 2009 9:12 am

hi, i really like the green & grey!

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Sat May 30, 2009 10:31 am

theres actually 3 colors, you can switch them manually. click on your profile (its at the top of the screen) then go to "Board Style". you have black/green, red/white, and blue..and beige i guess

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat May 30, 2009 12:07 pm

ok for the colors. but now i need some help.
look at that:
section $(MOVdesc) MOV
SectionIn 1

SetOutPath "$INSTDIR\filtres"

Exec '"qtlite.exe /S"'

then I have an error in following script and error is : command section not valid in Section
dont know what to do

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sat May 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Quicktime lite is JUST like the other klite packs. You make a script for it by running it with the -makeunattended switch. THEN you run the resulting .bat file.

Also wouldn't this be better asked in your codec pack thread?

Plus thats REALLY cheating by just adding the pack :S

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat May 30, 2009 12:27 pm

well in fact kels in the pack its possible to add splitter but I doubt I can add only pieces. i tried to do that with real to keep the splitter and to have the plugin but its too complicated. the switch is perhaps wrong but that not the question, the script display an error.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat May 30, 2009 12:29 pm

some users have underlined that un aio would be good. I think the same.

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Sat May 30, 2009 1:33 pm

well one good thing about not having an aio is you dont have to update it as much. the more you add to it, the more potential for updates.. erm.. i think that makes sense, doesnt it?

say you have aio with quicktime+rm+whatever else. if one of those gets updates, you have to rework the entire pack

code65536

Post by code65536 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry about the Red Wings' loss tonight, Ryan (or whoever changed the default board scheme) (wait, you're a Pennsylvanian; shouldn't you be rooting for Pittsburgh instead?).
My addons: CmdOpen - HashCheck - Notepad2 - MS Runtimes - DirectX

Into the breach, meatbags!

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 pm

He's originally from Michigan. :)

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:49 am

:(
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 pm

I updated the decoder pack. but Im a little depressed. no money thats hard. dont know what to do every day.

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm

noone speaks down here. its because everyone dosnt care. I think i know who is scarface. this is the bad side of me, the guy who is drinking, smoking and want to burn beautiful cars. Everyone dosnt give a shit about my addons. i will stay poor scarface the guy because he has fuckin nothin to do in his life.no home and some friends who are working so far away. currently drinking a beer. before I was thinking it relieved but it makes me drive like a zombie and make my mind a sponge.
Im bad. I dont know if i ll keep doing a silly decoder for some children who need nothing. I dont believe in god but if he helps me ill keep doing things.

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 am

don't drink and post lol

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 am

bober101

Post by bober101 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:23 pm

i belive those are fake tears !
XP theme source patcher
patches/overwrites ure default xp visual resources

scarface

Post by scarface » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 pm

im a little better tonight. having a beer after my work. will release a special version of utorrent. also an updated french update pack. you know I dont have home. i use wifi in the streets. if i can upload I will.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 am

im in a sort of second state today. too much beer, too much sun. I dont know what i will do. i still run after money. dont know if ill my pursue my job after next month. but scarface is still quite good in his head. i got some good new app. perhaps i will upload them.

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

I think I need some support. you know I have a rough patch. I think i need some sort of guide to help me. i dont know if i will or not pursue the software i make. it just makes me think i exist anywhere else but it some sort of mirage you see.

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:26 pm

@scarface you really should talk to somebody. You sound way too depressed. When I see your replys in here I am glad to know you are still alive. I wish there was something we could do to help you. But we are all just people meeting up on the internet. I really hope you talk to someone soon and get some medication if need be. :(

It may sound silly to others but... I really am concerned about you. I have never seen anyone mention how depressed they are on the internet as much as you do.

Just hang in there. Keep making your addons. ;) Try to cheer up in some way... and try not drinking so much.

A lot of us go to the internet to get away from the stresses of life.

You should get a game to play to get your mind off things. ;) Like Call Of Duty - World At War. :D It keeps me sain at times when I am bored and depressed. Great way to vend and have fun at the same time.
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:02 pm

i played game when i didnt have problems. years ago i downloaded movies, played farcry.I even gave movies but I havent burned anyhing since several years now. my current computer is a little slow for that. cant play games with a 64mb video card. my computer is cheap but i dont have money to pay another. you see i make software for fun.Im so bored i never tried my updatepack other than in virtualmachine and i dont test it anymore. I drink beers because its cheap and make me think anything else. you see i have a job now but it will finish soon. dont know if my employer will pursue or not. and i rent two flat at the same time you see. I work and at the end of the month no more money. anybody would be sick. no I dont need to speak i need to see my problems go away.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:11 pm

I thought you lived on the streets?

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:31 pm

thats what I fear to become a bum if i dont have enough money.

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 pm

but im in the streets now because i dont have connection in my current flat. only a tv but the receeption is low. i got chance cause i receive a signal outside. but it prevent me to see tv

beats

Post by beats » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:53 pm

scarface wrote: i rent two flat at the same time you see
Why the heck are you renting two flats? No wonder you don't have any money?!

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Both his personalities?

EX-Wife?

Really good gf?

scarface

Post by scarface » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 am

i have had bad news Ill be unemployed again end of july. but im used to that situation. i rent a flat near my current work and another in paris near the champs elysees. i didnt want to leave the one in paris because i wont find one again without work noone want to rent you see. but ill be obliged bcause its too expensive. well i know what im goin to do tonight drink because i dont know what ill do again.

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 pm

that not a good week for me. Ive been arrested by the police. driving far too fast. perhaps i will make some apps if im better. I drink some beer to try to forget. I will download win7 soon dont know if xp updatepack will be pursued.

user_hidden

Post by user_hidden » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

@scarface

arrêter de boire de la bière, il vous donne des mauvaises idees.
sur la façon dont l'argent qu'il vous coûte et de la santé.

bonne chance

:idea:

scarface

Post by scarface » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:04 am

ive got another problem. it seem my old f5d6230 belkin router is dead. lan is working but no signal for wireless. think there is nothing to do.

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 pm

You could always try and see if you can get new firmware on it (such as DD-WRT). That might give you a distraction (assuming the router is supported).
A mind is like a parachute, it only functions when it is open.
--Anonymous

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

scarface

Post by scarface » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:21 pm

thats what I did. and I threw it. in the panel the chanel couldnt be changed.

I think i really have a problem with the police. i had chance tonight cause I ve been alerted by somebody. I didnt have my belt and the police was just there. you see dont come to france. with the president we have its a sort of diktat. you see me. soon i dont have a job. if I cant drive as i want i think its a problem. to drive fast and use my car as I want im obliged to use second zone road but its dangerous bcause my tyre are smooth. for me when I drive fast and when i drink a beer in my car it makes me think anything else.
Ive updated the decoder pack and added vlc but it needs another switch because it ask for an update.

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm

scarface wrote:thats what I did. and I threw it. in the panel the chanel couldnt be changed.
Meh, I know this is not the place for DD-WRT support, but I post over on their forums frequently. You might try a more recent build as they are doing quite well on the recent 'beta' versions. Just do not use v24sp1 or previous, since those seem to have too many bugs to count.
A mind is like a parachute, it only functions when it is open.
--Anonymous

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

scarface

Post by scarface » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 pm

there were no updates. but i bought that in 2003...a 11mb router. and as i said there was a problem because the configuration in the wireless part sent an error when i tried to change it. that was a good router. belkin is recomendable i think.

scarface

Post by scarface » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 pm

well i dont feel fine these times.i feel terribly screwd. i wrecked my car and sent a poor guy rear mirror away cause i had drunk.then i just fled. and ive been arrested again by the police. they did nothing because i had no belt attached you see. and they saw ive no mirror but i want to steal one. thats a mess in my head.
there is an horrible fucker wandering on the forum you should kill him.
i dont know when the next french update pack arrive you see. ive begun but scarface mind is bored. im unemployed again thats hard. at work i invited a girl to go out but that bitch she just stood me up. shes too young. at 21 she s nothing but a fuckable shoot.
as for the decoder i think shark 007 has done good work.wanted to do the same but i dont have time by now. perhaps later a new version will be out.

mooms

Post by mooms » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Stop posting in an international forum your personals problems !
Nobody here can do anything for you, it's all up to you to CHANGE the bad things in your life and your mind!!!
I don't want to flaming you, but you need a serious "electroshock" scarface !

aide-toi et le ciel t'aidera, et charité bien ordonnée commence par soi-même ne sont pas des vains proverbes, sérieusement quelle aide espère-tu trouver ici ??
En tout cas tu as trouvé mon message, j'espère sincèrement que cela te fera réagir et remonter la pente.
Alteration of the world
Want to thank me ? If you buy something on Banggood with this link, I will earn a little %.

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:00 pm

TMI

This post is getting worse than Twitter

scarface

Post by scarface » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 am

he mooms je sais que ici personne peut rien mais au moins je peux dire mes problemes y a pas que des gosses de 3 ans comme sur les autres forums. tu vois ca deconne chez moi et ma caisse est rempli de cadavres mais pour le moment c'est mort pour moi. aide toi le ciel t'aidera pff. j'ai laché un appart sur paris. je suis au rm et je sais meme pas ou je vais dormir dans 1 mois tu trouves ca cool peut etre.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 pm

OMG!!! Can we just get this damned thread closed?

I'm going to kill myself or jab my damned eyes out with a spoon, I am so tired of hearing him whine...

Plus now they are just whining in french so nearly none of us can understand it.

You need help...

scarface

Post by scarface » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 pm

ok i stop. but if you dont understand french thats your problem. if im ok in my head perhaps ill will do better things one day.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Its not just my problem when you speak pidgin french in an English section of the forum!

It is barely translatable...

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:26 pm

scarface wrote:he mooms je sais que ici personne peut rien mais au moins je peux dire mes problemes y a pas que des gosses de 3 ans comme sur les autres forums. tu vois ca deconne chez moi et ma caisse est rempli de cadavres mais pour le moment c'est mort pour moi. aide toi le ciel t'aidera pff. j'ai laché un appart sur paris. je suis au rm et je sais meme pas ou je vais dormir dans 1 mois tu trouves ca cool peut etre.
Literal Translation:

He mooms I know that here nobody can anything but at least I can say my problems does not have there that some 3 year old kids as on the other forums. you see Ca talks cock at home and my case is filled of corpses but for the moment c' died for me. you to it sky t' helps; PF will help. j' released a appart on bets. I am with the rm and I know same step or I will sleep in 1 month you find Ca cool can be.

You speak worse French than you do English...

scarface

Post by scarface » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 pm

le français du ghetto but google translation is a shit. Im uploading french update pack. perhaps mooms still use it. i didnt test it.

ccl0

Post by ccl0 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 pm

talks cock at home :shock:
edit: babelfish got roughly the same translation. even the talks cock part :P

user_hidden

Post by user_hidden » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Kelsenellenelvian wrote:Literal Translation:

He mooms I know that here nobody can anything but at least I can say my problems does not have there that some 3 year old kids as on the other forums. you see Ca talks cock at home and my case is filled of corpses but for the moment c' died for me. you to it sky t' helps; PF will help. j' released a appart on bets. I am with the rm and I know same step or I will sleep in 1 month you find Ca cool can be.

You speak worse French than you do English...
1 word .... BEER ! (en francais: un mot .... Biere)

mooms

Post by mooms » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:24 am

loool ! :D

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Last edited by ENU_user on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scarface

Post by scarface » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:54 pm

tonight ive decided to stay sober still my head hurt again. i think the update pack will be updated.
ive made a new switchless installer for an old dictionnary french english and spanish english. its not freeware but the app is from 94. tell me if you want it on the forum.