some news

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
scarface

some news

Post by scarface » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:06 pm

dont have good news here. my car has a broken steering and an exploded radiator hose. need money to repair that. im fed up of my life. i did a new french pack with a lot of hacked dll and some new graphic but it wont be uploaded till im not ok. perhaps i will create a paypal account. you'll be free to give some money for me to repair the car.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:04 am

finally ill do the stuff myself. prefer giving some money to the forum. still if there is a generous donator contact me in pm. 1000E is still needed for a complete repair. by now i keep driving with no cooling system and with a weird steering. if testing is done a new update pack will be done by next week in french section with a lot of change.

scarface

Post by scarface » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Recently I changed the radiator hose on my car. I could save 200E euros doing that.
Some of you must think im a kind of psychopathe. they must be right. a friend of mine told me that i was a psychopathe. I think ive got to change my mind. For example I want to fuck my neighbour. Perhaps a lot of you are like me. But im also an horrible reckless driver.
I dont know if my software still have a place here. I dont really need this forum in fact. I did stuff in french section but i even dont use it for me as i use mainly english software. things have to be reconsidered. ill see how.

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Dude I'm sick of your mood swings, this is not Fucking twitter

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:05 am

I had apoligized for being hard on you but now I need to say this:

You are asking for all of the trouble you have. Stop drinking and driving like a maniac and get a frackin life.

Go start a fucking blog if you want people to cry for you. This drama-queen bullshit has to stop....

scarface

Post by scarface » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 am

blogs are for 15 years old. you are right kel I should change that. if im speaking here its because i think a lot of you are not school boys but im misled cause they wont help me. Before i was interested in the software here. I dont know if im interested any more.

roirraWedorehT

Post by roirraWedorehT » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 pm

We cannot help you. Please get help from someone who can. I have recently started seeing a Psychiatrist and a Psychologist for something I probably should've gotten help for since I was less than 10 years old, and started some simple medication to help with my anxiety. As you can see, I'm not shy about it. I don't mind talking about it. But this isn't the place. We are not here for this.

You're looking for something that we cannot help you with. Stop fooling around and get your head on straight. Don't just talk about it. Seek help for it and do it. I'm lucky enough that a wonderful woman found me and she is the best thing that has happened to me, and I don't know what I would have done if she hadn't found me.

We ALL have problems and probably could all use some professional help from time to time. This isn't the place to talk about your problems. I know I posted on here after my wife passed away, but that was a one-time thing.

I've got enough problems of my own to come on here and hear about yours, and I'm sure everyone else feels the same way.
Gigabyte case GZ-FA2CA-AJB
Gigabyte MA790X-UD4P with Realtek High Definition Audio
HIS Radeon HD 4850 512MB
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ 2.3GHz
Corsair 4GB DDR2-6400 4-4-4-12
4x1TB SATA RAID 0+1/2x640GB SATA RAID 0/Misc. PATA
Windows 7 x64

scarface

Post by scarface » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 pm

if you're 10 and you re already seeing a psychologist then its grave. as you spoke I believed you werent a child. I should have understood because only kel is answering to me now. perhaps hes 10 too althouh i dont think.
ive been in the south today to marseille with my old car. I must have lost some points as usual. before it was different. now you see some radars everywhere. the government has even put some traffic light radar. you see that. even if you dont want to be paranoid you end up becoming because the society is ill. I dont care what im saying but i know im right.

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:02 pm

EHOUGH!!!

There should be rules against this shit, is this not spam?

roirraWedorehT

Post by roirraWedorehT » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm not 10, I'm 42!!!! Learn to read!

Please, Ryan, let's lock this thread and any future threads like this.
Gigabyte case GZ-FA2CA-AJB
Gigabyte MA790X-UD4P with Realtek High Definition Audio
HIS Radeon HD 4850 512MB
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ 2.3GHz
Corsair 4GB DDR2-6400 4-4-4-12
4x1TB SATA RAID 0+1/2x640GB SATA RAID 0/Misc. PATA
Windows 7 x64

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

It's my understanding that "spam" generally involves unwanted gainful advertising, which isn't happening here. There's no rule against somebody creating a thread in General Discussion where they can talk about what they want as long as it's done in a respectful manner.

However, roirraW "edor" has the right idea in his first reply. I would also suggest that scarface find somebody local to him that can provide help and guidance in a more personal setting. A public forum on the internet cannot provide this kind of attention. Asking for help here could potentially make things worse for him, especially if somebody replies with malicious intent.

To prevent this, I'm locking the thread. I care about what you have to say, scarface, but it is safe to say that most people here are not qualified to provide the help you need. I don't want you to get hurt.