HashTab 4.0.0.1

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
cybpsych

HashTab 4.0.0.1

Post by cybpsych » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm

http://implbits.com/Products/HashTab.aspx

HashTab 4.0.0.1

https://sites.google.com/a/implbits.com ... 0Setup.zip

HashTab Mac v1.2.0

http://downloads.implbits.com/hashtab/H ... OSX.dmg.gz
What's new in HashTab 4.0?

You can now enter a hash to compare while the hash is running. This is handy for verifying large download files.

When hashing completes, HashTab will now scan the clipboard to search for matching hash values. This means you can just copy a hash value from a web page and as long as it is still on the clipboard, HashTab will find it automatically and show the match.

Updated to the latest release of CryptoPP.

64-bit install now includes the 32-bit DLL as well for people that run 32-bit file managers instead of Windows explorer. HashTab will "just work" with these custom configurations.

Languages are now included as separate satellite DLLs. By default, HashTab will use the system language. You can change this in the registry HKCU\Software\Hashtab\Settings\LanguageModule set it to the name of the module you want to use such as "Resource.English.dll". There is currently no UI for this, but this may be useful for people creating custom images that include HashTab.

HashTab has been rebranded for Implbits software and the license has been updated. Don't worry, its still free for personal private use. If you are using HashTab commercially, (ex. redistributing, installing on corporate images, etc) please contact us to obtain a license at sales@implbits.com.

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Awesome new features, thanks for the news

yumeyao

Post by yumeyao » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 am

Actually this feature has been reported to HashCheck's issue tracker, but just Kai Liu disappeared.....
My work list(Hosted by dumpydooby)

jsp

Post by jsp » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks for information.

Al.Gebra

Post by Al.Gebra » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 am

I love HashTab, very handy utility. I wish it would generate a .md5 file.

HashCheck Shell Extension also adds a properties tab like HashTab, and can create the .md5. The last update was in 2009.

First post, needed to say something.

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Welcome to the forum, Al.Gebra.
yumeyao wrote:Actually this feature has been reported to HashCheck's issue tracker, but just Kai Liu disappeared.....
Kai Liu seems to have resurfaced. The Open Command Prompt Shell Extension has been updated twice within the past week. :)

yumeyao

Post by yumeyao » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 pm

WOW! He's back. That's really good news.
My work list(Hosted by dumpydooby)

Al.Gebra

Post by Al.Gebra » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 am

Welcome to the forum, Al.Gebra.
Thanks 5eraph. I see your name around a lot, Siginet, MSFN. I'm not sure but it seems things are slowing down over at Siginet, I don't see much activity there with the powerpacker or the integrator. I guess i'm late to many of these projects, they appear to be getting outdated.

I'm new here and still trying to find my way, wish me luck :)

Al