Welcome to Windows XP Service Pack 4

Forum to discuss Update Packs created by community members for the various Windows operating systems.
harkaz

Post by harkaz » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:59 am

What is the error you get, exactly? Please post an image of the error message. Also which updates show up after removing the components?

spider

Post by spider » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:08 am

K so after investigating i think the patches will need to be updated for xpsp4
(http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2274)

So here's what i do

Extract Unmodified Xp Sp3 Pro iso
Integrate SP4

Code: Select all

"C:\Userz\Adminz\Desktop\Xp Builder\Addons\00 Essential\WindowsXP-UnofficialSP4-Alpha2-x86-ENU.exe" -x:c:\XpSp4
"C:\XpSp4\i386\update\update.exe" -s:c:\XPFinal\
{Note: From here's i've tried various ways/combinations and all encounter the error once the pacthes are inserted.}

a)I reduce the install using nlite (config attached)

http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QNEP8 ... sp=sharing

b)then nlite the addons:

c) Run XPtsp.v1.4.7.1 cosmetic patcher

At this point windows installs fine no errors

d) rvmi the patches

Then try the install in virtual box and I get this:

As i've said i've tried a,b,c,d in various orders and without the patches it works fine.

With regards to what updates are still showing i'll get back to in a little bit. doing some more testing.

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:48 pm

A quick look at the patches indicates that the TCPIP patch may be out-of-date, as the integrated version of tcpip.sys is 5.1.2600.6009.

I have no clue why smss.exe (text mode setup main process) would have no access to the installation media after the patching.

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:23 pm

You might want to look at this. http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/163817- ... -messages/ (I know you started the thread, but Acheron has listed some additional patches.) They might be something that would be worth adding, at least as an option? At least you should be able to make the patches and still have all the appropriate files signed so not to give any installation errors, from what I understand.

Cheers and Regards

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:48 pm

@bphlht: I haven't tested my method yet for patched binary files (EXE,DLL,AX,SYS and others). I will test this soon with tcpip.sys and uxtheme.dll.

I will continue explaining how I make Windows trust my CA in gui-mode setup very soon...

spider

Post by spider » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Would love it if the patches were integrated, maybe with a command line switch or for gui a tick box to enable it.

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:13 am

Well, I just tested my method with the patched uxtheme.dll (Third-party themes patch).

I works just fine.

SFC accepted the file with no errors and sigverif.exe verifies all files as digitally signed.

So I guess I will add a hidden entry in sysoc.inf which, if enabled manually, will add these patches.

COMMENT: It goes without saying that this method can be used by sophisticated malware. I recommend removing the method from here as soon as the experts of the forum have taken note of it.

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 pm

spider wrote: K so after investigating i think the patches will need to be updated for xpsp4
So here's what i do

a)I reduce the install using nlite (config attached)

b)then nlite the addons:
I'm not arguing at all that the patches do not need updating, I'm sure they do, at least for SP4, but it is really not recommended to run nLite more than once on an install source, even though it seems to work for you. So I would suggest either doing (a) and (b) in a single nLite run, or use RVMi for step (b). Just a thought.

Cheers and Regards

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 pm

harkaz wrote: COMMENT: It goes without saying that this method can be used by sophisticated malware. I recommend removing the method from here as soon as the experts of the forum have taken note of it.
While I understand and appreciate your concern, I think having your tutorial here is fine and I hope you will continue. Practically any tool, even something as simple as Notepad, can be used for nefarious purposes, but that doesn't mean that you should not have tutorials on how to use a tool for valid reasons. As I understand it, the procedure you are laying out is not something that is totally unknown, nor does it use any other tools that are illegal or suspect on their own. You are just putting everything together in one place and outlining the steps involved. I think that is a good thing.

Cheers and Regards

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:37 pm

@ bphlht I will continue with the tutorial. I just wanted to point out that there is a possibility that these steps could be used to inject malware: especially after the end of official support, XP users should be very careful of what XP distributions or updates they download and install on their systems. And yes, the way these steps are applied to deploy Windows NT 5.x installations is the only thing that's completely new about this method.

With that in mind, let's continue with the CAT signing process. So far we have managed to create a new CAT file which references any modified files (including binaries, as the above test proved) we want to include in our Windows XP installation.

Now the last step is to ensure that Windows XP will accept the catalog file as valid by making our CA a trusted certificate authority in gui-mode setup.
All preinstalled CA certificates, like Microsoft Root CA, are marked as trusted in text-mode setup phase. So will our own XP SP4 CA. A single registry key is responsible for this.

This key has the format:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\Certificates\CA_Thumbprint

where CA_Thumbprint is the thumbprint hexademical code of the CA certificate. You can view this code by double clicking on the ca.cer file, moving to the Details tab (Show:All filter selected) and check the value of the thumbprint field.

This key has a hexademical value called Blob which is unique for each CA key and is based on the key's modulus. Instead of generating this value from scratch, we will use an indirect method to retrieve it.

On our computer we install the CA root certificate (double click the key and click Install certificate at the General tab; follow the instructions). Then we go to the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\Certificates\CA_Thumbprint

where CA_thumbprint is the thumbprint of our CA key.

We copy the Blob value from there. It's unique for our CA. Now the only thing we need to do is adding this value under the:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\Certificates\CA_Thumbprint\Blob key in the hivesys.inf file.

For a live XP SP4 installation, this registry key should be manually added to the registry in the [ProcessesToRunBeforeInstall] phase.

That's for the CAT signing method. Remember:

1. This method can be used to digitally sign modified system files.
2. This method requires creating a CA and a software publisher's certificate (SPC).
3. The SPC is used to sign a special CAT file which references every modified file.
4. A different CAT file is used for each different Windows distribution.
5. Our CA needs to be trusted before the CAT file is used.
6. The CA becomes trusted via a registry tweak which must take place in text-mode setup (for CD-ROM installations) or in [ProcessesToRunBeforeInstall] section of the update.inf file (for live installations).
7. The syssetup.inf file needs to be edited (and added to the created CAT file) in order to indicate that this catalog file is used to verify the 2 most important setup information files: syssetup.inf itself and layout.inf. Consequently, layout.inf must also be added to the catalog file.

This is my method to deploy modified files in Windows XP SP4 with no side-effects.

In the next tutorial, I will present the logic of update.exe patching and give you an idea of its complexity, especially for a newbie, like me.

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:04 pm

harkaz wrote:@ bphlht I will continue with the tutorial. I just wanted to point out that there is a possibility that these steps could be used to inject malware: especially after the end of official support, XP users should be very careful of what XP distributions or updates they download and install on their systems.
Great! :)

And yes, that is why all computer users should only download files they are familiar with or at least have read a LOT about, only download them from a source they trust, always check the MD5 of the downloaded file, always scan the file with an up to date AV scanner, and have up to date real time AV, anti-malware and firewall software in place and running along with a good router with a hardware firewall. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers and Regards

ChiefZeke

Post by ChiefZeke » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Monday - 10 Mar 14

Win7 Ultimate 64bit w/SP1 > Windows XP Mode - Windows Virtual PC > had no problem with getting this to run; not familier with Virtual PC so had to do some reading to become familier with how things worked > started installatin of update: WindowsXP-UnofficialSP4-Alpha2-x86-ENU.exe > Software Update Installation Wizard appeared to be working just fine > got to Finishing installation (blue line at about 60% complete > Details: Running processes after install > stuck here for 30-45 minutes, no indication anything was happening > clicking on Help - no help, nothing came up.

Selected Action > Restart > Error message - Service Pack 4 setup is executing. Please wait for Setup to complete > OK > nothing appears to be happening.

Selected Action > Close > same error message as above > opted to end the program and shut things down.

Windows XP Mode > starting the virtual machine > got error message about SP4 not completing, and rollback initiated > OK > screen went away > Software Update Removal Wizard invoked > Appears to have been successful > orignal Virtual PC seems to be back.

Tuesday - 11 Mar 14

Tried once again to install SP4 - same Virtual - started at 1135 > 1240 blue bar stopped again at about the 60% point.

Have no idea as to what could be causing the problem; something I changed/deleted/modified, something Automatic Updates installed, who knows.

Stopped the installation of SP4, uninstalled Windows XP Mode - Windows Virtual PC, rebooted the system back to Win7 Ultimate 64bit w/SP1 and installed Windows XP Mode - Windows Virtual PC again. This time I turned off Automatic Updates, ran Windows-KB890830-V5.10.exe and installed Microsoft Security Essentials 4.4.304.0 x86.exe - which was updated and allowed to run - all appeared ok.

Selected SP4 again and started it - 1420 local: extraction ok, Inspecting your current configuration - Details: Performing inventory, etc; Backing up files - Details: (many), Backing up registry, Creating restore point; Installing files - Details: Installing long list of files; Updating the registry keys - Details: None; Finishing installation - Details: Running processes after install (this is where previous attempts failed) (time 1512), (noticed that Internet Explorer icon had changed to IE8 icon) (subwindows popped up - something was being installed - went by too fast to read), Performing cleanup (blue bar finally showed movement to 80%), done 1520; Finish - Virtual PC rebooted.

Wednesday - 12 Mar 14

Started Win7 Ultimate > Windows XP Mode - Windows Virtual PC - XP Pro w/SP4.

Right-click My Computer > Properties > General tab > System: Service Pack 3 - why not 4?

Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Windows XP Service Pack 4 is shown.

Installed Belarc Advisor 8.4 > Virus Protection is Up-to-Date > Security Updates lists 6 as missing > Operating System shows Windows XP Professioanl Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

Installed FlashPlayer13_0_0_162_ActiveX.exe, FlashPlayer13_0_0_162_Plugin.exe, and Shockwave12_0_9_149_Full.exe > Belarc Advisor - only 5 security updates missing, previous list included a Flash Player security update missing.

Belarc listing Microsoft Security Updates KB2909210, KB2917500, KB2925418, KB2929961, and KB2930275 as missing.

AIDA64 v4.20.2820 beta > Operating System shown as 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

IE8 > Tools > Microsoft Update > Custom > High-Priority updates: KB292996, KB2925418, KB2930275, KB2934207, KB2909210, and KB2917500 (KB2934207 deselected) > installed 5 > Restart

Belarc Advisor > Security Updates now Up-to-date

IE8 > Tools > Microsoft Update > Custom > High-Priority updates: none > Software, Optional: .NET Framework 4 Client, Root Certificates (March 2014) (KB931125), .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

Update (KB951847); Windows Search (KB9400157), Silverlight (KB2636927)

I would have to conclude that SP4 was finally installed successfully on the virtual version of XP w/SP3 - though I have no idea as to the cause of the issues mentioned. I must wonder, though, if the same or similar issues will occur if I attempt to install SP4 on a regular, non-virtual, system?

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:39 pm

The issue seems to be related with Automatic Updates. I'll try to reproduce it but it would have been ideal if you had copied the C:\WINDOWS\svcpack.log file to the real machine and attached it here. This file would show me exactly which process fails to complete.

The Service Pack number is still 3 to ensure Windows Update functionality and that future updates will install.

I'll try to reproduce the issue in a VM with Automatic updates enabled.

And yes, if you get the issue in VM you will also get this in real hardware. That's why Windows XP SP4 is currently in alpha build: live installations tend to be buggy. With the help of testers, I hope that most such issues will be finally overcome.

ChiefZeke

Post by ChiefZeke » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:11 pm

I'll have to tak e the hit on this one - had no idea the svcpack.log file was being created - will remember that next time

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 am

Unfortunately, I've been unable to reproduce the problem (Automatic updates enabled).

Should you encounter this issue again in the future, please send me the svcpack.log file.
Windows XP Unofficial SP4 (2014, 2016, and 2019): viewtopic.php?t=10321
Non-IT stuff:
Retinal changes in schizophrenia (2019): https://academic.oup.com/schizophreniab ... 06/5598443

ChiefZeke

Post by ChiefZeke » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Existing svcpack.log file is 606kb and looks to be 20-30 pages long - don't think I should post it here. Can compress and send to as e-mail attachment if need arises; please advise.

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:30 pm

@Chief, why don't you compress it with 7-Zip or whatever, and upload it to MediaFire or whatever your preference, and just post the link here?

Cheers and Regards

ChiefZeke

Post by ChiefZeke » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:12 pm

bphlpt wrote:@Chief, why don't you compress it with 7-Zip or whatever, and upload it to MediaFire or whatever your preference, and just post the link here? Cheers and Regards
I was planning on compressing it, if required, as my posting above stated. Never have used MediaFire or any other hosting site - am not going to pay for something I use once.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 pm

quote from, the first post:

My mail is har.kaz94@gmail.com. Please contact me if you find my suggestion interesting.

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:10 am

ChiefZeke wrote:
bphlpt wrote:@Chief, why don't you compress it with 7-Zip or whatever, and upload it to MediaFire or whatever your preference, and just post the link here? Cheers and Regards
I was planning on compressing it, if required, as my posting above stated. Never have used MediaFire or any other hosting site - am not going to pay for something I use once.
I did not say you needed to pay for anything. MediaFire, and many other similar file hosting sites and along with many image sharing sites, are free and many are also anonymous. For example, AFAIK all the file sharing sites that OnePiece, user_hidden, ricktendo, and vamanda use are all free, though many of those same services also offer paid accounts for those that need more file management capabilities. There is no sense using board or email bandwidth or file space to share files.

Cheers and Regards

ChiefZeke

Post by ChiefZeke » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:57 pm

If need arises I'll follow Kelsenellenalvian's suggestion - above.

spider

Post by spider » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:58 am

Fyi sites like google drive, dropbox, mega.co.nz, skydrive(onedrive) all have free storage upo a couple of GB's so you can always use those :)

poolside

Post by poolside » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:25 am

harkaz, are you planning to make this pack source-integratable and if so, will there effectively be any difference between it and OnePiece's pack?

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:29 pm

It is source integratable already

skrell

Post by skrell » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:33 pm

poolside wrote:harkaz, are you planning to make this pack source-integratable and if so, will there effectively be any difference between it and OnePiece's pack?
i also would like to know the answer to this :)

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Kelsenellenelvian wrote:It is source integratable already
But I'll let harkaz answer whether it will be equivalent to, less than or more than OnePiece's pack in final form.

Cheers and Regards

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:54 pm

It says in the first post the base used was onepieces pack, I have slipstreamed tested it and it is much more than onepieces pack

poolside

Post by poolside » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:24 am

Kelsenellenelvian wrote:It says in the first post the base used was onepieces pack, I have slipstreamed tested it and it is much more than onepieces pack
That's not quite true. For example, SP4 doesn't contain any netfxs post-1.1, j/s.

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:37 pm

To my knowledge, SP4 is not quite finished, yet. That's why I hope that harkaz will clarify his intentions for the final version of SP4.

Cheers and Regards

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Currently I have no time to complete the SP4 project. I hope that I'll be able to continue in the end of April. I will decide then whether I will integrate .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 4.0 or not. I plan to release final release of Windows XP SP4 in summer.

Windows Powershell 2.0 won't be included in Windows XP SP4.
Non-IT stuff:
Retinal changes in schizophrenia (2019): https://academic.oup.com/schizophreniab ... 06/5598443

PJAmerica

Post by PJAmerica » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 am

harkaz wrote:Currently I have no time to complete the SP4 project. I hope that I'll be able to continue in the end of April. I will decide then whether I will integrate .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 4.0 or not. I plan to release final release of Windows XP SP4 in summer.

Windows Powershell 2.0 won't be included in Windows XP SP4.
It's worth waiting for whenever you get to it. Better to take your time and do it right than to rush it I say. Much appreciated. :)

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:53 pm

harkaz wrote:Windows Powershell 2.0 won't be included in Windows XP SP4.
Any particular reason? Just wondering.

Cheers and Regards

ricktendo64

Post by ricktendo64 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:42 pm

It needs .net 2.0 I think

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Yeah, but if he decides to integrate .NET 3.5, then ...

Cheers and Regards

Anthony21

Post by Anthony21 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:06 pm

there might be some programs that need .Net 3.0.

I have Sony Vegas, I have .Net 4 but yet its asking for 3.0 or 3.5 thou, it'll download but fail instantly thou witch means I have to go online and find it myself plus whatever updates it has from windows update.

To me, I think just implementing 2.0 & up to 4 just in case what ever programs we maybe using needs a lower version of how old the program is that can't see there's 4.0 already installed. But whatever you decide. Cheers!

btw, great build so far.

PS. any integration of ffdshow & Divx to support some videos? like avi and such

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:17 pm

The install for 3.5 typically also includes 3.0 and 2.0, while 4.0 is separate, as is 1.1 and 1.0 for that matter, but there are only very few apps that require 1.0. (the tablet PC version of XP is the only one that comes to mind)

Cheers and Regards

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:20 am

@bphlht I don't plan to include Windows Powershell 2.0 as an optional component because it's not compatible with Windows XP Upgrade installations.

@anthony21 I have already considered adding some extra features, like the codecs you mention but I have decided to bundle official components only.
Non-IT stuff:

spider

Post by spider » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:35 pm

do you have a more recent alpha build to play around with ?

ChiefZeke

Post by ChiefZeke » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Alpha2 dated 05 March is latest

BradOlson

Post by BradOlson » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:02 pm

The Alpha 2 Unofficial SP4 already works well to get the Windows Update working so reconstructing a virtual machine of XP is easier than last time I reconstructed the same VirtualBox VM.

maxtorix

Post by maxtorix » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Honestly I didn't read all previous posts and I'm sorry if this what I'm going to asking is already answered.
So, I'm interested in this project, and I want to ask from practical point of view can be made SP4 on basis of Onepiece Post-Sp3 update pack?

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:46 am

maxtorix wrote:Honestly I didn't read all previous posts and I'm sorry if this what I'm going to asking is already answered.
So, I'm interested in this project, and I want to ask from practical point of view can be made SP4 on basis of Onepiece Post-Sp3 update pack?
Then just read this one page.

Cheers and Regards

spider

Post by spider » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 am

ChiefZeke wrote:Alpha2 dated 05 March is latest
yea i know was wondering if there was a new one to play with, especially now since Xp is EOL

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:16 am

If I remember right, I think harkaz mentioned he was quite busy now and hope he would have the next installment within a month of so.

Cheers and Regards

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:01 am

I just added the .NET Framework 3.5 in CD-ROM installation. Everything works as it should. I also fixed a few issues with Onepiece's Update pack: some assemblies were not added to GAC. I added the missing references. I tested VS 2005 installation. It installed without problems. Take note that when I tried installing VS2005 with onepiece's pack SQL Server failed to install. Probably missing GAC entries was the cause.

Looking ahead: Adding .NET uninstallation commands, customize .net installation for xp starter, add live installation commands for .NET, Add the latest updates and remove the superseded ones -> Alpha3 build.

.NET 4.0 will be added in a later release.

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 pm

about GAC there are no BUG in OnePiece UpdatePack & DotNet, Who are the names of assemblies that are missing ?????????????

just write in Google Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition + The SQL Server service failed to start or Microsoft SQL Server + The SQL Server service failed to start, you'll see what an old story, there is not any kind of connection between the SQL Server setup service error and .NET Framework, thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of reports in any of the reports or solutions not been named .NET Framework, but in 99% of cases the cause of the error are the permissions or configurations ect ect, and is logical since we are talking about a Service, the causes are always those credentials or permissions or configurations

look Sql 2008 to create an idea (what happens them perhaps)

Ciao.
Image Image Image

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:49 pm

@Onepiece Alb: It's a problem with Native Images (NGEN commands).

I noticed that several NGEN commands were missing.

My list of NGEN commands (so that you can compare with the commands included in Onepiece's Update Pack):

;===NGEN Installation====
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
;==
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """IEExecRemote, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """IEHost, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """IIEHost, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """ISymWrapper, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """sysglobl, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
;10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.AddIn.Contract, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Configuration.Install, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.OracleClient, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.SqlXml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Messaging, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Runtime.Remoting, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
;==Added some assemblies not referenced by Onepiece
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Drawing.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Deployment, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Security, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.ServiceProcess, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Services, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.RegularExpressions, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Mobile, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """AspNetMMCExt, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """%10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\dfsvc.exe""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Utilities, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Tasks, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Framework, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Engine, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """CustomMarshalers, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Accessibility, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.DirectoryServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.DirectoryServices.Protocols, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Transactions, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
;===VC Runtime 8.0
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.JScript, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.VisualC, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Vsa, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """cscompmgd, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft_VsaVb, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies

;.NET Framework 3.0
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """%10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\ComSvcConfig.exe""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.IdentityModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """%10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\ServiceModelReg.exe""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """SMDiagnostics, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """%10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """%10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\WsatConfig.exe""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Transactions.Bridge, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Transactions.Bridge.Dtc, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.IO.Log, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.ServiceModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.ServiceModel.Install, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.ServiceModel.WasHosting, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationCFFRasterizer, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationCore, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """ReachFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Printing, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """UIAutomationProvider, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """UIAutomationTypes, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """WindowsBase, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Workflow.Activities, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Workflow.ComponentModel, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Workflow.Runtime, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationBuildTasks, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationFontCache, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Speech, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """UIAutomationClient, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """UIAutomationClientsideProviders, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationFramework.Aero, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationFramework.Classic, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationFramework.Luna, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationFramework.Royale, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """PresentationUI, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.IdentityModel.Selectors, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies

;===.NET Framework 3.5

10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Net, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Abstractions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Routing, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.DynamicData, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.DynamicData.Design, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """%10%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\MSBuild.exe""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Conversion.v3.5, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v3.5, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v3.5, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Engine, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Microsoft.Build.Framework, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """Sentinel.v3.5Client, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies

10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.DataSetExtensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.AddIn, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.AddIn.Contract, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.Linq, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Xml.Linq, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Management.Instrumentation, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.ServiceModel.Web, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.WorkflowServices, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Windows.Presentation, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.Entity, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.Entity.Design, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Entity, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Web.Entity.Design, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.Services, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.Services.Client, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies
10,Microsoft.NET\Framework\%URTVersion%,ngen.exe,,,install """System.Data.Services.Design, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089""" /nologo /NoDependencies

The VC8.0 assemblies and System.Data.SqlXml are just a few examples that spring to mind.

UPDATE: Noticed that VS2005 (no SPs) cannot find the binaries referenced in .NET or COM. Investigating this further...
UPDATE #2: Identified what seems to cause the issue and fixing it...

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 am

The first two images above show just those (the NativeImages)

in DotNet Default\Official Installation, all those ngen line are not the official installation of the dotnet20

DotNet20 not install 39 NativeImage, but 29 NativeImage (that's why in DotNet20 True AddOn configures 29 NativeImage), install the Netfx20a_x86.msi, and check %Temp%\Log*, but we do not need just look at the Netfx20a_x86.msi

Also netfx35_x86.msi not install 33 NativeImage, but 32 NativeImage

so they do not miss anything

it's been years, not even remember everything now, but I'm noticing that about dotnet30 configures 42 and I do not remember why in that time chosen to configure by default 34 NativeImage only (I will check it again), however, this has nothing to do with the SQLEXPR 2005 because SQLEXPR 2005 it only needs dotnet20, dotne30 is released after, in general are other applications that after install\configure NativeImage or other, according to their needs, maybe there are NativeImage that SQLEXPR tries to install and can not, because in the system is dotnet40, however as mentioned above this is an old story, just see reports on Microsoft.com and Google.com the problem is since WinXPSP1 and WinXPSP2 ehhhhhhh, it seems that the SQLEXPR 2005 Setup is very delicate

Ciao.
Last edited by OnePiece Alb on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image Image

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:58 am

here is confirmation of everything mentioned above, (now found in old posts in Eng2Ita http://www.eng2ita.net/forum/index.php/ ... n#msg61754) the problem is the presence of DotNet40, so Integrate OnePiece UpdatePack and after put in the WinNT.sif netfx40 = off, and you'll see that all is OK, there's nothing wrong or nothing who require fix\repair in DotNet35 True AddOn (DotNet20 SQLEXPR 2005 Setup need\requires)

with all this I do Not Exclude Never that we make mistakes, human error is always possible ehh, but some setup and some errors are so problematic and old that ehhhh

Ciao.
Last edited by OnePiece Alb on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image

harkaz

Post by harkaz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 am

@ Onepiece Alb: I'm not fully certain that SQL Server 2005 issue is related to .NET Framework 3.5 addon, I am purely speculating. The fact that .NET Framework 4.0 may be responsible for this failure is something I would like to check very soon.

Probably the additional NGEN commands are not required, but I'm going to investigate this a bit further.
Non-IT stuff: