[REQ] XP IE8 Addon with all Updates

Forum to discuss Update Packs created by community members for the various Windows operating systems.
treesmoker

[REQ] XP IE8 Addon with all Updates

Post by treesmoker » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:03 am

Hey guys, does anybody have a IE8 addon with all of the updates installed. I have so far made an XP pro unattended setup with the following:

SP3 + user_hidden's New Update Pack + nLite Component Removal + DriverPack BASE + Custom WINNTBBU.DL_

Which works great however I noticed that even after the installation that there are still some windows updates available, most of which are very small so not a big deal, however IE8 seems to take forever to download/install, is there an additional update pack that silently installs IE8 and all the updates?

I think I saw a pack from OnePiece somewhere but I cannot find it anymore, and has anybody tested? can I intergrate user_hidden's update pack + OnePiece's pack or will they conflict??

Any help is much appreciated

bphlpt

Post by bphlpt » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 am

treesmoker

Thanks

Post by treesmoker » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 am

Cheers buddy, I had actually come across a few of those threads a couple days back but couldn't decide which one was worth getting, however after revising them I think i'll go with Onepiece's Internet Explorer 8 RTM for Windows XP with updates Addon and see what happends!

Thanks dude, couldn't have done it without ya!

jaynbe

Post by jaynbe » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:44 am

You could update your XP-Cd at the same time to WMP11 with another OnePiece addon:
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6442
And you can find alot more for an updated XP-CD on the forum.

treesmoker

Post by treesmoker » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 am

Oh YES PLEASE!