[DELETED] FastStone Image Viewer Addon Pack 2.5

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

[DELETED] FastStone Image Viewer Addon Pack 2.5

Post by Mrs Peel » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:15 am

I see Dale has already had a switchless release for version 2.28 of this app, but it was updated 2 days ago and I wanted to have it as a proper addon pack for a friends installation. I am growing more and more fond of this FastStone Image Viewer and I recommend it to a lot of my PC newbie friends who have digital cameras and want to do small image jobs like cropping, redeye removal and resizing for email. It's infinitely more newbie friendly than IrfanView IMO.

I included the Image Viewer Tutorial PDF in this pack which I downloaded from their website and gussied up a little in Acrobat - added proper bookmark menu and optimised file to 2/3 original size. It's an excellent guide for newbies so well worth the extra 1mb cab size.

FastStone Image Viewer v2.5
LINK: DELETED
MD5: *******
SIZE: 3,759 KB
Builddate: 2006/04/26
Description: FastStone image browser, converter and editor.
Language: English
Title: FastStone Viewer
Version: 2.5
License: Freeware
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Graphics\FSViewer"
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003
FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touch the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image frames, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF and DNG).
Features:
* Common image formats support, including loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, CUR, TGA and saving to JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, PCX, BMP, PNG, TGA
* Digital camera RAW formats support, including CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF and DNG
* Full screen viewer with Select - Zoom support
* Crystal clear and customizable magnifier
* Resizing, flipping, rotating, cropping, emailing and color adjusting tools
* Powerful crop-board that crops images into pre-defined and customized print sizes
* Image EXIF metadata support
* Batch image converter/resizer
* Slideshow with 150+ transitional effects and MP3/WAV/MIDI/WMA background music support
* Compare images side by side
* Undo, Redo and Mouse Wheel support
* Simple and effective red-eye removal
* Much more

Enjoy (or not)

:D

[Edit 2006/03/08] Recoded ALL Mrs Peel Addon Packs for platform and licencing compliance.
[Edit 2006/03/19] New version released. Updated addon pack to v2.4.
[Edit 2006/04/27] New version released. Updated addon pack to v2.5.
[Edit 2007/07/16] No time to maintain this any more. Deleted old outdated version.
Last edited by Mrs Peel on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:14 pm

OK I have updated this today to the new version which was released a few days ago.

To the person who PMed me for an update and all the other members here who only bother to PM me or reply to posts when they want to demand something but never bothered to respond on an earlier occasion to say they are using these packs and thank you for our time....

Don't bother to message me any more till you have grown a set of manners!

av8tor_64D

Post by av8tor_64D » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:59 pm

Lemonzest wrote:is there a XnView add on pack? if not i'll put in a request.
You could make your own. Just follow the directions here:

ProgramAddons

Just put a switch after the .exe file in the .INI file

example:

[AddProgram]
PROGRAM.EXE /silent

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:05 pm

Mrs Peel, I don't know how you manage to find all these awesome freeware apps, but please keep them coming!

I've been using a retail version of ACDSee for years and I think I've finally found a lightweight application worthy of replacing it. And as an addon to boot! I'll definitely give this a try.

Thank you, Mrs P!

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:50 am

You see here a classic example of the bad manners I refer to above. Some people just don't seem to get it!

Maybe this little equation will help you to understand me better Lemonzest:

"User Demand" + "NO Gratitude" = "IGNORE USER"

:rolleyes:

moerl

Post by moerl » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:23 am

Gracias for the update! I'm sorry I didn't post it in here in the first place. I thought I was saying thank you in the PM I sent you, but if you like a post in here better, here's the post ;). You sure as hell deserve a thank you, and a big one.

If you still have the energy and the motivation, do keep up the excellent work. I notice that by far the most add-on packs in here are BY YOU. Maybe I'm wrong.. but somehow I kept seeing your avatar and name next to just about any add-on pack I clicked from that huge list of add-ons. That's an amazing contribution to the forum, and it pains me to see you're being treated the way you are. Honestly.. if people don't realize just how much work you're putting into all this, my advice is to get the hell out of here. I don't mean that in a bad way.. but honestly, if I was doing all this work, putting all this effort into these packs, and spending a large part of my time doing so, and then if I didn't even see what I would consider the minimum amount of appreciation and gratitude, there is no way in hell I would keep contributing to this community. I would probably cancel my forum account and leave this place for good.

I hope you find another way.

Greetings, and thanks again.

av8tor_64D

Post by av8tor_64D » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:50 am

Mrs Peel wrote:
You see here a classic example of the bad manners I refer to above. Some people just don't seem to get it!

Maybe this little equation will help you to understand me better Lemonzest:

Thats Funny Mrs Peel

Thanks

:lol:

lollypop

Post by lollypop » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:27 am

Mrs Peel wrote:

Heh, a good one!

Nice addon, thanks for the pack.
:D
...armed with foot long lolly and fierce passion in teh loins.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:41 pm

Updated. Cheers ;)

Sanjay
I can't read

Post by Sanjay » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:40 am

Thanks for the update.

Solid Snake

Post by Solid Snake » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:58 am

Version 2.6 is out...

Aserone

Post by Aserone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:06 am

Solid Snake wrote:Version 2.6 is out...
I just have to say that Mrs Peel the greatest addon pack maker has been MIA for some time.

Many addons of her have been updated, and I must say that I think she knows this, and if you read this thread you will understand when I say:

I think theres no point in posting update info until/if she returns! Especially without a please/thanks..

I just hope she isn't gone because of the ungratefulness of some users (not referring to you).
Last edited by Aserone on Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
//Aserone-Foxy | EULA: Everything I say/post is a lie and/or forwarded from swim.

Solid Snake

Post by Solid Snake » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:09 am

Aserone
Understood. Thanks.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:10 am

Aserone wrote:
Solid Snake wrote:Version 2.6 is out...
I just have to say that Mrs Peel the greatest addon pack maker has been MIA for some time.

Many addons of her have been updated, and I must say that I think she knows this, and if you read this thread you will understand when I say:

I think theres no point in posting update info until/if she returns! Especially without a please/thanks..

I just hope she isn't gone because of the ungratefulness of some users (not referring to you).
Awww thanks hunny child. I gotta admit that the ungratefulness of some wasn't much of an incentive to come back after being away sick for so long, but I'm back for now and we'll see how it goes eh. ;)

Solid Snake, I've been thinking of abandoning this addon pack because I've shifted to using XnView instead now - it's a way superior image viewer. Let me think about it for a few and get back to you.

Cheers.

ScOOt3r

Post by ScOOt3r » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:33 am

Another fine addon from the Greatest :P, keep it up Mrs. Peel. and thanks again

ScOOt3r!
Go Canada Go!