[Release] eXpress FreshFiles Finder Addon v1.1.0-070815

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

[Release] eXpress FreshFiles Finder Addon v1.1.0-070815

Post by Mrs Peel » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:25 pm

This is another of the utilities that I always toss on newbies computers. Real handy for when they phone me inna tizz cos they just lost the file they were working on. So I just get them to run this wee puppy and will find the last handful of files they were working on and locate whatever silly place they saved or moved their file to :D

Actually ((((cough)))) I tend to have to use this a lot myself sometimes, cos I have a trigger-happy mouse finger whenever it comes to dragging and dropping files and am forever downloading stuff and automatically clicking "save file to disk" without checking what sodding directory I just sent it too :oops:

FreshFiles Finder v1.1.0
LINK: MrsP_FreshFiles_Finder_Addon_v1.1.0-070815
MD5: 021D5867F466456FBD695BA99E1B70E8
SIZE: 283 KB
Description: Finds the newest files created on your disks
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Builddate: 2004/12/06
Language: English
Title: Fresh Files
Version: 1.1.0
License: Freeware
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Desktop\FreshFiles"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, reg entries and personal settings
eXpress FreshFiles Finder (XFFF) - v1.1.0 (Freeware!)
XFFF is an small freeware utility for finding the freshest files on your disks.
Features:
* Modern graphical UI.
* Able to recursively processing subfolders.
* Two mode - find the specified number of freshest files, or find files modified after specified date/time.
* Show log with results.

Enjoy (or not)

:D

[Edit 2007/08/15] Rebuilt with uninstaller and added some files I should have included in the original release
Last edited by Mrs Peel on Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:09 pm

I just updated this again and noticed that there has been NO BLOODY RESPONSES to this thread for SEVENTEEN MONTHS - even though it has been downloaded thousands of times!

If you people cannot bring yourselves to make a simple acknowledgement of my efforts then I cannot be bothered sharing this pack anymore.

SEVEN DAYS NOTICE to let me know that you use it or you LOSE IT!

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Haven't seen this one before Mrs. P but I will give it a go. I use Opera to download and for some reason it doesn't always save its download history and I can lose the odd file too!

On the topic of your addons - I went through the big list of members addons only last weekend to see if there were any of yours that I have been using but not popped by to acknowledge and didn't even see this listed in there. I remember you posting a full list of your addons sometime in the past but can't find it - is there a list anywhere?

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:57 am

Mandarin wrote:On the topic of your addons - I went through the big list of members addons only last weekend to see if there were any of yours that I have been using but not popped by to acknowledge and didn't even see this listed in there.
Yeh, I deleted it a few weeks ago, but it is such a great utility I thought it deserved a second chance, so I rebuilt it and was waiting to see if anybody would come forward to say they use it.
Mandarin wrote:I remember you posting a full list of your addons sometime in the past but can't find it - is there a list anywhere?
Yes I used to have a list, but it is way out of date cos I have dumped about 50 addons since then and released another 70 or more.

Once I have sorted my way through these rebuilds and what goes and what stays, I'll look at doing a new updated list.

It won't be for at least a month tho, at my current rate of busy-ness.

Cheers

roweezy

Post by roweezy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:49 pm

THANX!

:D

RickMckc

Post by RickMckc » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:10 pm

Thanks!
RickMcKC