SIZE: 685 KB
Description: Thumbnail maker and image format converter
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Graphics\EasyThumb"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, reg entries and personal settings
I made EasyThumb because when I do pages for my programs I have to take some screenshots from them and because they can't just be put to a page (because of their big size), I have to make thumbnails out of them (see the explanation bellow). Making thumbnails with ordinary image edit tools is easy and simple when only ONE IMAGE has to be thumnailed, but when more than one images have to thumbnailed it is only annoying and time taking. I used some commercial program to make thumbnails, it had poor selection of options and functions and when the 30 evaluation time expired I decided to make my own program where I have packed all the good and useful qualities from the commercial program and added a pack of my own. This is why EasyThumb was made! EasyThumb is 100% free! List of some features:
* Reads a wide variety of image formats (supports writing images in formats written with bold style):
* TIFF images (*.tif, *.tiff)
* GFI fax images (*.fax)
* SGI images (*.bw, *.rgb, *.rgba, *.sgi)
* Autodesk images files (*.cel, *.pic)
* Truevision images (*.tga, *.vst, *.icb, *.vda, *.win)
* ZSoft Paintbrush images (*.pcx, *.pcc)
* Kodak Photo-CD images (*.pcd)
* Portable pixel/gray map images (*.ppm, *.pgm, *.pbm)
* Dr. Halo images (*.cut, *.pal)
* CompuServe images (*.gif)
* SGI Wavefront images (*.rla, *.rpf)
* Standard Windows bitmap images (*.bmp, *.rle, *.dib, *.rle, *.dib)
* Paintshop Pro images (*.psp)
* Portable network graphic images (*.png)
* Windows metafiles and enchanted-metafiles (*.wmf, *.emf)
* JPEG images (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jfif, *.jpe)
* Can create an HTML-output!
* Very user-friendly!
* Uses only little amount of resources while running!
* Huge help file that gives you every little detail about EasyThumb!
* And much more...
Enjoy (or not)
[Edit 2007/09/03] Rebuilt with uninstaller