[Release] PSPad (Limited Edition) Addon v4.5.3.2272-070906

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

[Release] PSPad (Limited Edition) Addon v4.5.3.2272-070906

Post by Mrs Peel » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:08 pm

This is my own PERSONAL version of the latest PSPad beta and heavily customised with some 3rd party scripts from the PSPad website in such a way that lets me automate many of the functions I use to make addon packs here. Before you consider downloading this pack you should know a few things first, so do not come complaining to me later if you did not read this first.

1. It is configured to OVERWRITE your file association settings for the following file types in the HKCU section of the registry and the file types registered to this program are: *.cfg, *.conf *.dat, *.inf, *.ini, *.iss, *.lng, *.log, *.lst, and *.txt. It is also set to be the default HTML editor and source viewer for IE.

2. It includes my own personal configuration *.ini file which is quite a bit different to the standard default configuration so please do not expect it to look like the screenshots on their website when you open it.

3. It will install TWO shortcuts - one in Programs\Utilities and another in the All Users\Start Menu.

PSPad Editor v4.5.3.2272
LINK: MrsP_PSPad_LE_Addon_v4.5.3.2272-070906
MD5: DFFDCB1763A58A247CB0B2764D5A5FCA
SIZE: 4.21 MB
Description: An advanced programing text and code editor
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Builddate: 2007/08/28
Language: Multi-language
Title: PSPad Editor
Version: 4.5.3.2272
License: Freeware
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Utilities\PSPad"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, reg entries, personal settings and restores file associations back to windoze default
PSPad - text and code editor
Do you work with various programming environments? Do you like highlighted syntax in code? Do you need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor? Are you looking for a tool to work with plain text? Do you want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products? Then PSPad is for you.

PSPad features:
* work with projects
* work on several documents at the same time (MDI)
* Save desktop session to later reopen all open files
* FTP client - you can edit files directly from the web
* macro recorder to record, save and load macros
* search and replace in files
* text difference with color-coded differences highlighted
* templates (HTML tags, scripts, code templates...)
* installation contains templates for HTML, PHP, Pascal, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, MS-Dos, Perl,...
* syntax highlighting auto set by file type
* user-defined highlighters for exotic environments
* auto correction
* intelligent internal HTML preview using IE and Mozilla
* full HEX editor
* call external programs, different for each environment
* external compiler with catch command output, log window, log parser for each environment for "IDE" effect
* color syntax highlight printing and print preview
* integrated TiDy library for formatting and checking HTML code, conversion to CSS, XML, XHTML
* integrated free version of top CSS editor TopStyle Lite
* export with highlight to RTF, HTML, TeX format into file or clipboard
* column block select, bookmarks, line numbers, ...
* reformat and compress HTML code, tags char case change
* line sorting with ability to sort on defined column, with option to drop duplicates
* ASCII chart with HTML entities
* Code explorer for Pascal, INI, HTML, XML, PHP, and more in future
* spell checker
* internal web browser with APACHE support
* matching bracket highlighting
Consider this pack a "MrsP Limited Edition" and one that will only be updated if I decide to rebuild my own customised installer version of PSPad in future, so do not make any additional requests of this release.

Enjoy (or not)

;)

[Edit 2006/04/09] Bumped version to v4.5.1.2200 and added extra file associations *.conf, *.lng, *.lst
[Edit 2007/08/24] Bumped to UNICODE version v4.5.3.2271, added extra language files and scripts, rebuilt with uninstaller
[Edit 2007/09/06] Updated to v4.5.3.2272 and some minor enhancements to shell menus
Last edited by Mrs Peel on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:21 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Nologic

Post by Nologic » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:36 pm

Many thanks for this, its my fav freeware text editor.

webmedic

Post by webmedic » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:59 pm

Now it would be perfect if you also used the built in notepad replacement to completely replace notepad.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:32 pm

webmedic wrote:Now it would be perfect if you also used the built in notepad replacement to completely replace notepad.
Mrs Peel wrote:Consider this pack a "MrsP Limited Edition" and one that will only be updated if I decide to rebuild my own customised installer version of PSPad in future, so do NOT make any additional requests of this release.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:25 am

Version updated and added three new file associations. Cheers :)

RyzeG

Post by RyzeG » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:33 am

PSPad editor 4.5.2 Build 2237 Beta released 9/3/2006.

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/PS ... 76948037/1

Thanks (mrs) playa.
Mrs Peel: Consider this pack a "MrsP Limited Edition" and one that will only be updated if I decide to rebuild my own customised installer version of PSPad in future, so do NOT make any additional requests of this release.
... oops

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:19 am

I finally found the time to rebuild this (my own personal customised version) with a bunch of new scripts and an uninstaller, only to discover there have been NO RESPONSES to my release for nearly a YEAR.

Do you people have any idea how gutted I feel inside when I spend days and days building, rebuilding and refining my special "Limited Edition" packs, with intricate attention to customising the reg section with file associations and configuring things to run right out of the box and get so very little acknowledgement for what a unique thing it is I am sharing here?

I just don't know why I continue to bother sharing any of the fruits of my efforts here anymore and today I am feeling just too sad to even be angry at you ungrateful leechers any more - and even sadder to report that this one just got added to my Cull Alert list too....

:(

rickgomez2003

Post by rickgomez2003 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:55 am

i appreciate your hard work please continue Thank You

Sa Seba

Post by Sa Seba » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:40 am

I have been using your addon for several windows installs and wish there was a download link ;-)

Thank You

flip101

Post by flip101 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:08 pm

I just made an account to say you are doing some nice work here :)
i'm gonna try this pack.
Which additions have you made to pspad exactly?

Nitehood

Post by Nitehood » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:39 am

I tried this app and it is now my favorite! It is an incredible text editor and I ues it all the time. I too, have my settings set to use this instead of notepad.

I would love to have your addon pack for this but the link is dead. Any chance you would update this and activate the link?

~Nitehood

Passion

Post by Passion » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Same here, I would love to use this one. I use PSPad, but have my own color-schemes (with a black background), but it is absolutely the best text-editor around.