1. It is configured to OVERWRITE your file association settings for the following file types in the HKCU section of the registry and the file types registered to this program are: *.cfg, *.conf *.dat, *.inf, *.ini, *.iss, *.lng, *.log, *.lst, and *.txt. It is also set to be the default HTML editor and source viewer for IE.
2. It includes my own personal configuration *.ini file which is quite a bit different to the standard default configuration so please do not expect it to look like the screenshots on their website when you open it.
3. It will install TWO shortcuts - one in Programs\Utilities and another in the All Users\Start Menu.
PSPad Editor v188.8.131.522
SIZE: 4.21 MB
Description: An advanced programing text and code editor
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Title: PSPad Editor
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Utilities\PSPad"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, reg entries, personal settings and restores file associations back to windoze default
Consider this pack a "MrsP Limited Edition" and one that will only be updated if I decide to rebuild my own customised installer version of PSPad in future, so do not make any additional requests of this release.PSPad - text and code editor
Do you work with various programming environments? Do you like highlighted syntax in code? Do you need a small tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor? Are you looking for a tool to work with plain text? Do you want to save money and still have the functionality of professional products? Then PSPad is for you.
* work with projects
* work on several documents at the same time (MDI)
* Save desktop session to later reopen all open files
* FTP client - you can edit files directly from the web
* macro recorder to record, save and load macros
* search and replace in files
* text difference with color-coded differences highlighted
* templates (HTML tags, scripts, code templates...)
* installation contains templates for HTML, PHP, Pascal, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, MS-Dos, Perl,...
* syntax highlighting auto set by file type
* user-defined highlighters for exotic environments
* auto correction
* intelligent internal HTML preview using IE and Mozilla
* full HEX editor
* call external programs, different for each environment
* external compiler with catch command output, log window, log parser for each environment for "IDE" effect
* color syntax highlight printing and print preview
* integrated TiDy library for formatting and checking HTML code, conversion to CSS, XML, XHTML
* integrated free version of top CSS editor TopStyle Lite
* export with highlight to RTF, HTML, TeX format into file or clipboard
* column block select, bookmarks, line numbers, ...
* reformat and compress HTML code, tags char case change
* line sorting with ability to sort on defined column, with option to drop duplicates
* ASCII chart with HTML entities
* Code explorer for Pascal, INI, HTML, XML, PHP, and more in future
* spell checker
* internal web browser with APACHE support
* matching bracket highlighting
Enjoy (or not)
[Edit 2006/04/09] Bumped version to v184.108.40.2060 and added extra file associations *.conf, *.lng, *.lst
[Edit 2007/08/24] Bumped to UNICODE version v220.127.116.111, added extra language files and scripts, rebuilt with uninstaller
[Edit 2007/09/06] Updated to v18.104.22.1682 and some minor enhancements to shell menus