[request] Cheetah DVD Burner 1.69

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
sonnet

[request] Cheetah DVD Burner 1.69

Post by sonnet » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:36 am

link: http://www.cheetahburner.com/free.html

Hi guys as per topic ,is possible that someone make the .cab file of this software?
This software is not free, but if you but a nice review on download.com they give you the registration key for free! So it's almost free..

for more information about this software:

Burn audio, data, and ISO files Fast! The Cheetah DVD Burner provides an easy to use interface for burning audio and data CD's and DVD's.
This also includes the ability to burn and make ISO files.
In addition the Cheetah DVD Burner will burn DVD+R/W, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-R/W, and DVD-RAM DVD formats.

Cheetah DVD Burner has enhanced features include shortcuts to your favorite folders and different file view settings like thumbnails for viewing photos.

Here are some key features of "Cheetah DVD Burner":

· Burn DVD+R/W, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-R/W, DVD-RAM disc''s
· Burn CDR and CDR/W disc's
· Burn Audio CD's - that can be played in your Car or Home Stereo. (MP3, WMA,WAV, and OGG )
· You can also burn .OGG and .WMA by using our free Audio CD Converter on our Site.
· Burn Data CD's or DVD's - which can be just about anything on your computer.
· Burn ISO images - a popular format for storing the contents of a Hard Drive or CD.
· Create ISO images
· Erase DVD+R/W and CDR/W disc’s
· Burn Video CD’s (VCD’s and SVCD’s) - that can be played in your home DVD player.
· Create a Slide Show - with your JPEG files that can be played in your home DVD player.
· You can extract (Rip) audio from music CD’s with the built in CD Ripper
· You can Retrieve album information about an audio CD using the Free DB service
· Copy Data CD’s on a computer with one or multiple CD Writers
· Copy an Audio CD on a computer with one or multiple CD Writers
· Auto-Verify Data, after the burn perform a binary compare with the source files.
· And this baby is Lean and Fast!
Last edited by sonnet on Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aserone

Post by Aserone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:44 am

Link please, and it all depends on the Licence/EULA.

I've never heard of it, but I could do it if the licence permits. If not, ask in the "Switchless Installer" section!
//Aserone-Foxy | EULA: Everything I say/post is a lie and/or forwarded from swim.

sonnet

sorry

Post by sonnet » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:49 am

Aserone wrote:Link please, and it all depends on the Licence/EULA.

I've never heard of it, but I could do it if the licence permits. If not, ask in the "Switchless Installer" section!

I was sure that I had put the link in the first post

sonnet

Sorry could you explain

Post by sonnet » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:03 am

me what do you need to know about the license?
Which requirements should have the license?
Sorry I'm not very expert in licenses expecially in this case I don't understand what's the difference (regarding the license) between a swicthless installer and a cab file.
I would be glad if you could explain me.

Aserone

Post by Aserone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:08 am

omg it's using installshild for setup from 2000 haven't seen one of those for a looong time, strange.
RESTRICTIONS
You may not (i) sell, lease, license, sublicense, or otherwise transfer in whole or in part the Software or the Software License Key to another party; (ii) provide, disclose, divulge or make available to, or permit use of the Software in whole or in part by, any third party, including contractors, without CHEETAH WEBSITES, INC's prior written consent; (iii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software, in whole or in part; (iv) modify or create derivative works based upon the Software.
Anyway, I can't make a "real" addon. Ask in the "Switchless" section, sorry.
//Aserone-Foxy | EULA: Everything I say/post is a lie and/or forwarded from swim.

Aserone

Re: Sorry could you explain

Post by Aserone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:21 am

sonnet wrote:

me what do you need to know about the license?
Which requirements should have the license?
Sorry I'm not very expert in licenses expecially in this case I don't understand what's the difference (regarding the license) between a swicthless installer and a cab file.
I would be glad if you could explain me.
A so called "real" addon removes the original installer and makes a new one using *.inf files. Most of them install thru SYSOC.INF. This makes them cleaner in my opinion, as it doesn't clutter the registry as much with install info etc.

A "Switchless" addon usually uses the original installer, but uses switches to make it "silent", nothing is shown when installing. But it still installs from an *.exe. They are usually installed from SVCPACK.INF @ T13, CMDLINES.TXT @ T12 or RunOnce*.

Install timeline here: Windows Setup Timeline @ MSFN

I didn't read your question right, sorry for that. ;)

The difference is that it won't supply the original installer which means that it has been modified. The licence must allow this.

Hope it helps!