[request] Filseclab firewall 3.0

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
sonnet

[request] Filseclab firewall 3.0

Post by sonnet » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:25 am

http://www.filseclab.com/eng/

could anyone make a .cab file of this excellent firewall?The license is freeware.

More information:
Filseclab Personal Firewall description Download

Filseclab Personal Firewall is a personal firewall that enables you to control which programs can access the Internet and at what times.

It offers an automated rules wizard that will prompt you for action whenever an incoming or outgoing connection is detected, that does not match any of the existing rule sets.

You can then choose to grant or deny access, and automatically create a rule for it. The firewall also allows you to create rules manually and supports rules for applications, intranet, network type and time.

In addition to connection filtering, the program also offers browser independent web site access filtering, that allows you to block specified sites or limit access to a list of sites.

Additional features include control of ICMP packets, traffic graph display, three security levels and more. The interface is a little small (and a little confusing), but overall, Filseclab Personal Firewall offers some good features.

Features:

· Kernel-level and high-level double packet filtering engine, it protects your computer from attacks from the Internet, and from Trojan horse etc.
· Control accessing websites.
· Protecting local shared resources.
· Controlling ICMP packets.
· Writing log file
· Packets traffic oscillograph.
· Interactive mode automatically make ACL (Access Control Lists).

Aserone

Post by Aserone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:54 am

Might be ok...
YOU MAY:

Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.

Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this AGREEMENT.

YOU MAY NOT:

- Sub-license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Create derivative works from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
- Manual except as provided in this agreement.
Have had trouble with this sort of licensing before, about the "complete software" and "not decompile" (it's not decompiling but anyway).

But as I said this might be ok, but i'm not up for it. I've never heard anything about this firewall, it's old "07/29/2005" and it takes some time to do addons with drivers. Not very motivating.

It's open for anyone else to do this one I guess, if I understood the agreement. ;)

Sorry again.
//Aserone-Foxy | EULA: Everything I say/post is a lie and/or forwarded from swim.

sonnet

Post by sonnet » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:53 am

But as I said this might be ok, but i'm not up for it. I've never heard anything about this firewall, it's old "07/29/2005" and it takes some time to do addons with drivers. Not very motivating.

It's open for anyone else to do this one I guess, if I understood the agreement. ;)

Sorry again.[/quote]

the firewall it's not old at all..te version 3.0 is out since the 12/july/2006 so it's just more than 1 week old.

Aserone

Post by Aserone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:20 pm

sonnet wrote:the firewall it's not old at all..te version 3.0 is out since the 12/july/2006 so it's just more than 1 week old.
Ok fair enough, just checked the date on the homepage not files.

If you don't have some problem with Switchless addons I still suggests that you ask there. Those can be made in like 5 sec.. I'm certain someone can help you there..
//Aserone-Foxy | EULA: Everything I say/post is a lie and/or forwarded from swim.