[Request] InfraRecorder

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
dziubek

[Request] InfraRecorder

Post by dziubek » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:03 pm

http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
Features

* Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
* Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
* Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
* Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
* Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
* Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
* Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
* Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
* Display disc information.
* Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).

Can someone please make an addon of this?

Thanks

ton80

Post by ton80 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:39 am

Does this have cd-text capability? I can't tell without installing it.
Ton80

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:46 am

Hehehe yeh ton80, I took a peek at this too (always open to finding a new reliable freeware DVD burning software) but the documentation was a bit thin and I wasn't game enough to install it either just to find out that stuff they omitted to mention.

I gotta say tho - it's fantastic to see this kind of software being developed as Open Source. Death to propietary software I say! Yayyyyy SourceForge!!! :D

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:00 am

Well I wish I had taken more notice of your recommendation at the time dziubek, but if only they had some REAL documentation on the site (which I notice they still do not) and had bothered to mention that this is a front-end for my favourite Open Source CDR-tools collection then I would have been an instant convert.

Anyhoo, better late than never I have finally given this the proper examination that it deserved and declare my overwhelming relief to FINALLY find a clean lean open source alternative to my mosted hated POS (next to microshaft POS) Nero.

So my sincere apologies for not giving your idea the consideration it deserved at the time, and I hope this will help you forgive me ;)

newsposter

Post by newsposter » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:43 am

www.cdburnerxp.se for another possibility