[Release] Lightning UK ImgBurn Addon v2.3.2.0-070809

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

[Release] Lightning UK ImgBurn Addon v2.3.2.0-070809

Post by Mrs Peel » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:05 pm

I don't think this one needs any introduction from me.

Please note that I just made this for my personal build and decided to share cos I was in a good mood today, however I probably won't have the time to maintain this pack in future, so enjoy it while you can ;)

ImgBurn v2.3.2.0
LINK: MrsP_ImgBurn_Addon_v2.3.2.0-070809
MD5: 358A6202ABE57D0CBF02C31BA721F5F1
SIZE: 1.40 Mb
Description: A lightweight CD and DVD burning application
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Builddate: 2007/04/12
Language: English
Title: ImgBurn
Version: 2.3.2.0
License: Freeware
Installs to: "%programfiles%\CD-DVD\ImgBurn"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, reg entries and personal settings
What is ImgBurn?
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI. It supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set. ImgBurn supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.

It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:
* Read - Read a disc to an image file
* Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
* Write - Write an image file to a disc
* Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
* Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing

Enjoy (or not)

:D
Last edited by Mrs Peel on Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:32 pm

Oh buggery bollox!!!!! I just went to update the addons listings page and noticed that Arserone has already released an ImgBurn addon here. :oops:

OK, I'll leave this one active for now and send him a PM to let him know I had a blonde moment, and when he comes back to update his release I will nuke this one which I posted here. So please just consider this a temporary release in the interim.

Sorry about that peeps :?

5eraph
Site Admin

Post by 5eraph » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:41 pm

I think you're safe, Mrs Peel. His last posting was a couple weeks shy of an entire year ago. ;)

Lightning UK does great work, but I'm looking for a good reason to switch from the last version of DVD Decrypter since it still works flawlessly for me (and provides functionality that I still use that is not offered in ImgBurn). Is there something new and improved that I'm missing in ImgBurn?

A quick run through the changelog satisfied my curiosity. I guess I'll need this too. :)

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:17 pm

Yeh I still keep both of these myself, but I only use ImgBurn for writing ISO's and I still use my fave old DVD Decrypter for the reading of them (shsssssssh, are we allowed to say that here hehehe) ;)
5eraph wrote:I think you're safe, Mrs Peel. His last posting was a couple weeks shy of an entire year ago. ;)
Yeh, I see that.... but still, if I had realised that he already had a release for this (even though it is way out of date) I would not have posted this one before I had asked him first and he said it was OK, cos I would expect the same politeness and respect if it were an old release of mine. :(

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:51 am

I use the Alex Feinman ISO Recorder, which is a small, neat application but this offers a few added features and is still less than 2MB so I think I will give this a go on the next build - thanks.

KHALED

thanks

Post by KHALED » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:43 am

thanks alot my loveley dear .
it was great help for my windows copy now i can sale it.
KM

cometoluc

dead links

Post by cometoluc » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:37 am

Hello, every link i try is dead. Is there a problem that you are not aware of because i get a 404 error every time

dkrus

Re: dead links

Post by dkrus » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:41 am

cometoluc wrote:Hello, every link i try is dead. Is there a problem that you are not aware of because i get a 404 error every time
I believe Mrs Peel is moving stuff to a new server and has said in another thread that some links will be dead until she is done.

cometoluc

Post by cometoluc » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:52 pm

oh thanks, i did not know that. Thanks for the reply

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Wed May 21, 2008 6:22 pm

*Inconsequential material edited out.*

And a proper thanks should go to Mrs. Peel for introducing these wonderful addons for which I would have never found. (And thanks for the great customizations too.) :)

Edit: Removed offending material due to request.
A mind is like a parachute, it only functions when it is open.
--Anonymous

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way