Siginet's DriverGrabber Collects 3'd party drivers for any machine DriverGrabber was launched from.
- if you Discover that some Microsoft Drivers are not being grabbed its because they are labeled to be skipped in DriverGrabber.ini.
- Pyron's Method2 Hooks to the initial setup a method that prepares a path for extra Drivers, allowing the setup recognize extra device driv's During its Device installs phase.
:Release: 5.5.09 / v.1.6.2 /29bc0d8e5f16dbe6a8f7e4b00c9da7b6/ :RVM_ integrator Beta and above only* whether using "driver grabber" or "MyDrivers" or "none" (the Drivers are updated or copied back to the source with every integration of this addon)
- Once this addon is been integrated for the first time as is & Considering DriverGrabber had Grabbed some Drivers, expect finding DP_MyDrivers_wnt5_x86-32.7z under @plugins, its Updated accordingly to what Drivers are added by DriverGrabber & "MyDrivers" in every run & its then copied to the source regardless (sort of Updating any drivers that where included in former runs of this addon ...)
DriverGrabber can be launched optionally ( dismiss it from being launched by placing a semicolon to the beginning of the run command in the entries file. by integrating the addon alone you would be applying the method along with any saved Drivers from former runs ..* browsing this addon, you will find a folder called "MyDrivers", place any specific drivers you wish to include.
- lastly All Drivers From DriverGrabber process & "MyDriver" folder are gathered, combined & finally compressed into 1 Driver Pack DP_MyDrivers_wnt5_x86-32.7z * in the same way DriverPacks.net distribute Driver Packs* finally DP_MyDri.7z is saved to OEM\D @ the Root of the Integration Directory.
- - in option its possible to have other custom made *.7z DriverPacks placed on there so they get interacted with the setup for devices..
* Drivers are Compressed and archived to save space (new!)
* MS logo Drivers signing set to disabled.
* Support for all Service Packs that are of 32 bit.
* Support for reruns ..