Included in this release is all the DirectShow vorbis filters and subtitle filters required to support OGM format, all of the specialised command-line tools for OGM by Julien Coloos (aka Cyrius), and some additonal OGM GUI utilities by Tobias Waldvogel (of EverWicked) and Dirk Knop (aka Koepi) who is the author of my beloved optimised XviD codec pack.
Please note that if you decide to use any mega-codec packs such as K-Lite then I strongly recommend you disable the OggDS option when installing them, because the OggDS in this pack is a custom build and I am not sure which version those mega-codec packs are using - and whether they are as good as this one (v0.9.9.6) or not.
OGM Tools with Ogg DirectShow Filters v0.9.9.6
SIZE: 1.24 MB
Description: OGM file utilities with Ogg DirectShow filters
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Title: OGM Tools Bundle
License: Open Source
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Ripping\OGMTools"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, settings with an optional prompt to remove DirectShow Filters
Enjoy (or not)OGM (Ogg based multimedia files) Tools
Here are some commandline tools focused on Ogg based multimedia files (.ogg/.ogm files). Those tools are inspired by the ogmtools developped by Moritz Bunkus. Two of those tools use some of the VirtualDub 1.4.10 routines (for reading/writing AVI). Those programs need ogg.dll and vorbis.dll to be installed on your system (either in the same directory, or in your Windows' System directory). Those programs are free softwares. Anyone may copy and use those programs free of charge.
The Ogg Vorbis Filter Collection (v0.9.9.6 2003-09-17) is based on the Tobias' DirectShow Filters for Ogg Vorbis Version 0.9.9.3 from Tobias Waldvogel available from the Xiph CVS. On Tobias site the Version 0.9.9.5 is available for download, which has a slightly extended feature set compared to Version 0.9.9.3. Tobias abandoned the development for some reason, but was so kind to provide the source code on Xiph CVS.
* Cyrius's OGGOffset (v1.0, 2003-01-09) ogg_offset is a small utility you can use to apply an offset (delay) to the audio in an Ogg Vorbis file (.ogg).
* Cyrius's OGMCutter (v1.0a4, 2002-10-27) OGMCutter is a splitter that allow you to cut or split an OGM file to multiple OGM files according to some parameters (maximum size, split points, ...).
* Cyrius's OGMDemuxer (v2.1r2, 2006-02-20) OGMDemuxer is a basic demultiplexer that allow you to demux any stream from an OGM file. It automatically creates an AVI file for a video stream, an Ogg file for an Ogg Vorbis stream, an SRT file for subtitles.
* Cyrius's OGMerger (v0.9a5 2003-04-13) OGMerger is a merger that should be able to merge what you split with OGMCutter (for example).
* Cyrius's OGMFourCC (v1.0, 2004-03-23) ogmfourcc allow you to change the FourCC code of video tracks in OGM files.
* Cyrius's OGMInfo (v2.0, 2003-10-07) OGMInfo can parse an Ogg-based multimedia file and print useful information on its content (kind of video / audio, ...).
* Cyrius's OGMuxer (v1.1a6 2003-04-22) OGMuxer is a multiplexer that allow you to mux various kind of media (AVI, Vorbis, SRT, MP3, ...) into an OGM file. Like OGMCutter it can cut/split the OGM file being generated.
* Koepi's OggMux (v0.9.5.1 2003-07-19) This is a small GUI replacement for GraphEdit (a developer Tool which belongs to the DirectX SSDK from Microsoft) for multiplexing video and audio streams into an OGM (Ogg Media File). GraphEdit isn't really comfortable for the end-user, but very helpful during development. So there is the need for a easy-to-use user interface, which has the necessary capabilities of GraphEdit - and even more. OggMux is, in simple words, a FrontEnd to Tobias Waldvogel's OGG framework directshow filters. This updated version by Melgish.
* Tobias Waldvogel's DirectShow Subtitle filter collection for OGM (v22.214.171.124, 2002-10-07) Required to handle subtitles when working with OGM files.
* Tobias Waldvogel's OggCut (v1.0 2002/03/17) A simple Ogg file cutter with graphical interface.