Only tested on Win2k3 with IE6, so can I please have some volunteers to help me test this on other platforms/versions. Cheers!!!
IE Developer Toolbar v1.00.2188
SIZE: 283 KB
Description: Internet Explorer plugin for exploring web pages
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Title: IE Developer Toolbar
Website: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS"
Uninstaller: Removes plugin files, reg entries and settings
The Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar provides several features for exploring and understanding Web pages. These features enable you to:
* Explore and modify the document object model (DOM) of a Web page.
* Locate and select specific elements on a Web page through a variety of techniques.
* Selectively disable Internet Explorer settings.
* View HTML object class names, ID's, and details such as link paths, tab index values, and access keys.
* Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.
* Validate HTML, CSS, WAI, and RSS web feed links.
* Display image dimensions, file sizes, path information, and alternate (ALT) text.
* Immediately resize the browser window to a new resolution.
* Selectively clear the browser cache and saved cookies. Choose from all objects or those associated with a given domain.
* Display a fully featured design ruler to help accurately align and measure objects on your pages.
* Find the style rules used to set specific style values on an element.
* View the formatted and syntax colored source of HTML and CSS.
The Developer Toolbar can be pinned to the Internet Explorer browser window or floated separately.
Enjoy (or not)