Total Copy (Luki Edition) v1.2
SIZE: 68 KB
Description: Improved version of the Windows copy function
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Title: Total Copy
Installs to: "%windir%"
Uninstaller: Removes system files, shell menu and reg entries
Total Copy is a improved version of Windows' copy-function. When you normally copy something in Windows, you drag the files from one folder to another using your left mousebutton. If you drag the files using the right mousebutton, you will get a menu like the one to the right. Now, select "Total Copy here" instead of Window's "Copy here".
* Pause / Resuming : At any time you may pause the copy-prosess, and continue later.
* Auto-pause on any error : If you run out of diskspace, the network goes down or some other error occur, copying is automaticly paused, and you may resume when the error is sorted out.
* Resuming on powerfailure : If the computer is turned off during the copyprosess (ex. power-loss or system-crash), Total Copy let's you resume when you restart.
* Speedlimit : Slows down the copyprosess, and frees resources to other tasks.
* Faster than Windows : Copies slightly faster than Windows (approx. 10% localy, and 1% on network)
* Small improvements : Shows copy-speed, a percent-bar and KBytes remaining.
* Does not modify Windows' own copy-function : This program will not alter the existing windows-copy-function.
Enjoy (or not)