STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT DEAD LINKS!!!

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT DEAD LINKS!!!

Post by Mrs Peel » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:13 am

As already stated several times, I am moving servers at the moment, and just to add extra complication to that long-ago-scheduled move I had to suddenly move house a few weeks ago and downgrade my internet services to a plan that is hardly better than dial-up due the impact this has had on my financial situation.

So be advised that I will not be responding kindly to the constant swarm of private messages I have been receiving from demanding ungrateful leechers who have never had the decency to offer me a single word of thanks or donation towards my hosting expenses - many of whom have clearly only registered here just to complain about a dead link.

If you think that the end of the world has come because you were unable to download my Mega Mario games pack and that the sky will fall in 24 hours if I do not specially upload it to some server for your urgent personal requirements, then dudes.... your life is in an even sorrier state than mine is right now.

On a list of urgent priorities in my life now, this server move ranks at number three - below getting my new living situation sorted out and finding enough money to feed myself for the next 6 weeks till the 2008 school year begins and my student allowance starts rolling in again.

The files will be ready on the new server when they are ready - hopefully next week, but I am not making any promises about that right now as I am still in the process of getting my network sorted out, and you know how it is with me and effing Murphy.

So NO MORE private messages unless it's to say you are sending me a food parcel. Oh, and I also need a fridge for my new place to store it in, if you have one of those to donate to me too....

TechnoHunter

Post by TechnoHunter » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:39 am

bleh, whata time for moving! your luck sounds like mine.. "if it wasnt for bad luck, i would have no luck at all"

i wish you (good) luck and success on finding the things you need.. yell if ya get frustrated :)

-wave-

TechnoHunter

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am

I wish you the best of luck with your move, Mrs. Peel! I know that moving sucks really bad..... I've personally done it too many times myself.
Visit me at home: http://xptsp.filetap.com

KaptBlasto

Post by KaptBlasto » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:37 am

Dear Mrs. Peel:

I hope your new years finds you with new servers, and new stuff to share. I am really looking forward to what you'll be bringing out next year.

Have fun in the new year.

KaptBlasto.

PS: Today, according to CBS News, is the 40th anniversary of
the first airing of the STAR TREK episode
"The Trouble with Tribbles"

Just think...40 years ago, unbeknownst to The Shat, when
he opened that quadrotriticale bin.....and all those
tribbles fell out....all of them were squeaking in
"tribblenese" the following quote:

"Last one out gets to be the Captains Hair!"

:P
On a quiet night you can hear an old Packard Bell Box squall as it finally gives up the ghost, and yet another disgruntled victim of BillG, curses loudly as they crate it up and head back to COMPUSA to violently hurl it at the low-paid, pimply faced, customer service techs, placed there as cannon fodder, forever having to call on managers that never ever come to approve of the return.

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:01 am

NO SHOUTING IN THREAD TITLES

:lock:
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357