[Release] ImgBurn AddonBuilder V1.1 2011 - True addon maker

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
UtCollector

[Release] ImgBurn AddonBuilder V1.1 2011 - True addon maker

Post by UtCollector » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Here is ImgBurnADDONBuilderV1.1 2011

Notes
Install ImgBurn before you run this addon builder! Its best to unpack the ImgBurn.exe with 7zip program ore universal extractor programma. Put the files in C:\Program Files\ImgBurn (If you install the program the normal way you're probably and up with the crap ask.com toolbar junk)

This addonbuilder is English only atm. You can download other language files ad there homepage.

Features:
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
* Read - Read a disc to an image file
* Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
* Write - Write an image file to a disc
* Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
* Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing

Homepage:
Install from: True addon maker
MD5 hash: b2ffb6e44f9b88696da846c339d503b0
File Size: 291 kB (298.748 bytes)
Download here:
Last edited by UtCollector on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Hmmm ... I seem to be confused. What is the difference between this and the straight addon you have in another post?

If this is supposed to build from the most current version of ImgBurn, then a bit more on the instructions would be helpful for setting this one up.
A mind is like a parachute, it only functions when it is open.
--Anonymous

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:39 am

crashfly wrote:Hmmm ... I seem to be confused. What is the difference between this and the straight addon you have in another post?

If this is supposed to build from the most current version of ImgBurn, then a bit more on the instructions would be helpful for setting this one up.
Hi crashfly,

Yes i should build a addon of the most current version of image burn. (Well that is if the program maker does not change to much..) In the zipped rar file is a small read me with a little more info.

Hope tis helps. Well let me know i'm happy to ad more information if you point me ad it.

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Updated this addon maker.
New in version 1.1b
Changed xcopy command to copy command
Updated version info.

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Updated to ImgBurnADDONBuilderV1.1 2011

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 pm

May I suggest a change?

To prevent the user of this maker form having to install imgburn and get all the crap that comes with it.

The installer can be unpacked with 7zip...

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Kelsenellenelvian wrote:May I suggest a change?

To prevent the user of this maker form having to install imgburn and get all the crap that comes with it.

The installer can be unpacked with 7zip...
Nice sugestion. I ad that somehow to the post :D Universal extractor can extract the *.exe. to :wink:

ianymaty

Post by ianymaty » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:29 pm

ImgBurn is packed with UPX http://upx.sourceforge.net/

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 pm

ianymaty wrote:ImgBurn is packed with UPX http://upx.sourceforge.net/
Sorry but it is not. If it was packed with upx it would not be extractable with 7zip...

It is a NSIS (nullsoft installer system)

ianymaty

Post by ianymaty » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 am

Yes Kels, you are right, the installer is NSIS.

Sorry, my answer was in rush and I was thinking at the .exe itself that it uses UPX though as it notes in the first post.
Notes
Install ImgBurn before you run this addon builder! Its best to unpack the ImgBurn.exe with 7zip program ore universal extractor programma.
The installer is called SetupImgBurn_2.5.6.0.exe (current version) not ImgBurn.exe, hence my confusion.

Anyway the /S switch I think will install only the program without the Ask bar (don't quote me on this).

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:34 am

Kelsenellenelvian wrote:
ianymaty wrote:ImgBurn is packed with UPX http://upx.sourceforge.net/
Sorry but it is not. If it was packed with upx it would not be extractable with 7zip...

It is a NSIS (nullsoft installer system)
I might try NSIS program on the build script maybe. thx:D Any first read sugestion?

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 am

ianymaty wrote:Yes Kels, you are right, the installer is NSIS.

Sorry, my answer was in rush and I was thinking at the .exe itself that it uses UPX though as it notes in the first post.
Notes
Install ImgBurn before you run this addon builder! Its best to unpack the ImgBurn.exe with 7zip program ore universal extractor programma.
The installer is called SetupImgBurn_2.5.6.0.exe (current version) not ImgBurn.exe, hence my confusion.

Anyway the /S switch I think will install only the program without the Ask bar (don't quote me on this).
The /S switch installes the ask bar anyway for what i know. I would install this app from runonce if it would not install malware ask bar

ianymaty

Post by ianymaty » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 pm

I am Beta Team Member of ImgBurn and asked about the switch on our forum and LIGHTNING UK! confirmed that it shouldn't install nothing than the program.

I did a test in a live Windows 7 and can confirm the switch did it's job as it should.

No Ask toolbar and nothing else than it should be.

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 pm

ianymaty wrote:I am Beta Team Member of ImgBurn and asked about the switch on our forum and LIGHTNING UK! confirmed that it shouldn't install nothing than the program.

I did a test in a live Windows 7 and can confirm the switch did it's job as it should.

No Ask toolbar and nothing else than it should be.
Thx for testing and letting us know that the /S switch does not install the ask bar.! :D

I might test it myself running xp from virtualbox later. If i find time. :) My joung doughter keeps me bussy during the day :wink:

Lightning UK rocks :!: His DVD Decrypter helpt me making backup coppy's way back in like 1997/1998

UtCollector

Post by UtCollector » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 am

The /S switch does not install the ask bar.! under XP:D