[Tool] QuickLaunch during Windows Setup 0.3.0 (multilingual)

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
kal

Post by kal » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 am

Ok I'll do it for next release.

kal

Post by kal » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:17 am

Chinese translation avalaible.

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Ok, I think I have two questions here:

1. Have you made any progress on making this nlite compatible?

2. Is it possible to add the 'Spider Solitaire' and/or "Hearts" games to the list? Personally, I like Spider Solitaire much better when I want to play a *real* card game. :)
A mind is like a parachute, it only functions when it is open.
--Anonymous

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Well ... I did a little bit of testing. I integrated this tool into my "base" source *before* using nlite. After this was accomplished, I used nlite and preformed my "standard" integration. Appearantly, nlite makes changes to the txtsetup.sif to remove the presetup.cmd and setuporg.exe lines. Therefore it screws up the CD.

BIG NOTE: Only use this addon *after* nlite (at least until it is made nlite compatible).
--Anonymous

Jonnyboy

Post by Jonnyboy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:04 pm

The potential uses for this great! And a great addition to any VM testing.
Thanks for sharing! :D

kal

Post by kal » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 pm

@crashfly :
1. I think adding nLite compatibility would break RVMi compatibility (look how my entries.ini is RVMi dependant). So, only RVMi is supported.

2. On my virtual testings, Hearts was trying to connect to internet and Spider Solitaire was too slow. I need to try on a real machine to see if it's different.

About your second post : nLite is not supported.

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:54 pm

kal wrote:@crashfly :
1. I think adding nLite compatibility would break RVMi compatibility (look how my entries.ini is RVMi dependant). So, only RVMi is supported.

2. On my virtual testings, Hearts was trying to connect to internet and Spider Solitaire was too slow. I need to try on a real machine to see if it's different.

About your second post : nLite is not supported.
You may be able to just create two completely seperate addons. One for RVMi and one for nlite. This way, they would both do the same thing but each for the different programs. However, I can understand if you would not want to do that and people would just need to understand that nlite makes some modifications that people would have to correct afterwards.

To add to your second point, both worked just fine in a virtual machine, although I will say that Spider Solitaire paused very badly during the "install" section of the setup. After that was over, it ran just fine. I did not notice the "connection" of MS Hearts, but it seemed to run just fine also. Note: I had to browse for the files to run them, however you probably already knew that. I just wanted the option to run those alternate games.

Anyway, moving to the next subject, I can make the addon work for my needs, it just takes figuring out how to do it.

Edit: I will see about making an nlite compatible modification, but it may take me a while to figure out what nlite needs to make it work.
--Anonymous

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:50 am

idea: maybe you can have this changed, so quicklaunch bar runs what ever a user gets into QuickLch\Apps\ *
or in subgroups
QuickLch\Apps\ taskmgr.exe
QuickLch\Apps\Games\winmine.exe

so some will show inside groups and the ones directly under Apps\* as category main buttons ...

for a clarification, how is the routine of using setuphck.exe different from for example Method2 DriverGrabber

thanks ;)

kal

Post by kal » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:11 am

@crashfly : I don't feel up to make two versions : one for RVMi and one for nLite. It would implie 2*3 packages each time I make a new version. I will test Spider Solitaire and Hearts on real machine. ;)

@ENU_user : indeed I could, but filenames are restricted to 8.3 format, sor how could I guess the real app name?
I don't understand your last sentence (I guess my english is not so bad, but I really have difficulty to understand your posts) : what's the point with setuphck.exe?

Cheers :D

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:26 pm

kal, the user can place the files keeping the 8.3 format intact
all is left is to detect the category (folder) (under apps) & name in path ...
to create the visual shortcuts of course :)

as to setuphck.exe
i wanted to know how or what setuphck.exe does now
is it running the batch commands ...

Code: Select all

ren setup.exe setupold.exe
ren setupORG.exe setup.exe

if setuphck.exe is doing anything like that then it can officially act or be a plugin for this presetup.cmd method ..or something like that

so i may add it to the M2 driver grabber addon using this setuphck.exe & use the same routine that prepares presetup.cmd in the addon

as of now, it complains about incompatibility "the setup.exe is a fake ..blah .." when using the other routine like in M2 DriverGrabber addon to prepare the source.

thanks

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:39 pm

kal wrote:@crashfly : I don't feel up to make two versions : one for RVMi and one for nLite. It would implie 2*3 packages each time I make a new version. I will test Spider Solitaire and Hearts on real machine. ;)
I would agree with you on the multiple versions problem. What makes it worse is that I see no way to make an "nlite compatible" addon that does the same thing your RVMi addon does. I do not think that nlite has the same kind of support for "move, expand, etc" that RVMi has. My conclusion there is that it is not possible to do that with nlite. As least that is not a big deal, since I know how to get around it.

As for the extra games option, can you just include the options for those game? Leave it to the user to "add" the games themselves, but make the option available. I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks for the wonderful addon kal.
--Anonymous

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:20 pm

ok, im gonna try incorporating the routine + your setuphck.exe into the method 2 one and update so they play nicely together.

i recommend back-up before overwrites
on reruns setup.exe which becomes setupORG.exe will be a copy of setuphck.exe .... which will corrupt the setup ...

[ExpandCab]
I386\SETUP.EX_,@plugins\x86-I386\

[fileCopy]
@plugins\x86-I386\setup.exe,setupORG.exe

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:48 am

To correct an earlier post I made, it should not matter whether this addon is integrated before or after usage of nlite.

The prepared "source" I was using had this addon integrated, but when copying the "source" to a usable location, I forgot I had a custom txtsetup.sif which was not updated. Therefore, nlite does not bother this addon as I had previously believed.

Still, thanks again for the addon kal.
--Anonymous

byhexadecimal

Post by byhexadecimal » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 am

Hi Kal I'm not Speaking English
Please Add Total Commander .

kal

Post by kal » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Total Commander is a shareware, not a freeware.

@ENU_user : what i meant by " filenames are restricted to 8.3 format, sor how could I guess the real app name?" is I will only be able to put apps executable name in the ListBox (i.e. solitaire.exe, progie1.exe etc...). That's not a big issue, it's just that I like to get real apps name in the list box. By the way, I can make an ini file associating a filename to a program name. I'll add this feature.
setuphck.exe comes from DriverPacks project. Here is the source code. So yeah, it does what you said :

ren setup.exe setupold.exe
ren setupORG.exe setup.exe 
About your fix : what does it fix? My addon works correctly, setup.exe doesn't get corrupted. Maybe it fails in conjunction with M2 DriverGrabber AddOn (which I don't know at all).

So, wishlist for next release
- gray out "Firefox" and "Explorer" buttons if Firefox & A43 File Management Utility are not present on CD
- add spider solitaire & hearts
- add possiblity to add add every apps we want manually. They'll be detected at run time, and an INI file will associate a name for filename (so wa won't have cpuz.exe in a listbox, but CPU-Z).

I'll try to release it this week, as I'm currently quite busy : working on RVMi source code, readin a book about regular expression, updating my UpdatePack/AddOns ... ;)

Cheers!

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:44 am

kal wrote:About your fix : what does it fix? My addon works correctly, setup.exe doesn't get corrupted. Maybe it fails in conjunction with M2 DriverGrabber AddOn (which I don't know at all).
yes, if I integrate addons that use the same & like the M2 addon (now using the same plugin as in this addon )
same thing will happen if this addon is integrated one time more then once ...

feel free to later check the other addon & when you get more time ... (...later) ;)

thanks again!

kal

Post by kal » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:39 am

I'll check entries.ini of M2 DriverGrabber AddOn later ;)

Nightwolf81

Post by Nightwolf81 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:57 pm

I am sorry to be known as the warez guy :( Just it was what I do to learn - NO limitations and just letting the ideas flow.

I am glad someone has picked up this feature, it's very handy and it also works well with Vista Setup - I might need to learn Delphi so I can make more legit tools for us modders.

I'd like to get a few more ideas made for you all, as I learnt my first things about slipstreaming etc from here. I owe you all.

Thanks for remembering my contributions to the scene, I'll be anti Warez Guy from now on ;)

An a good note - Add Free Commander - smaller and a better price :) - Honestly it's great to have a file manager during setup - just do tinker or to move some stuff about. I'll upload the freeware games pack off LastXP (when I find where I put it) - they are all tiny and work well during setup (Mouse driven so no focus problems like in the Keyboard games - it is during the install after all).

Had the same ideas about checking for Setup and Presetup - I wasn't happy with Bashrats presetup.cmd - so more good stuff has come from my ideas - I seen they got a DP Selector in the works for us all - I have been using that feature for 2 years now - BUT the fact it's now multilangual and part of the official creations - means I haven't totally been ignoring the legit scene.

hmmm just considering Multi Langual ssWPI (Thats a little like WPI only was made before WPI by about 12 months - never public released, so Kel and his guys made up WPI without any of my help :D), Having the ssWPI - means Silent Setup Windows PRE Installer (differs from a POST installer) meaning you can pick your options, settings and ("Freeware") Applications, Drivers and Tweaks before setup starts - meaning by the time U leave your PC at the Driver Extraction screen (yes the ssWPI runs before the driver extraction - actually on LastXP it runs so you can pick things while it's extracting the Driverpacks AND each driverpack is optional)) - End results are the following golden rules of an install I have discovered (one Microsoft ignored with XP's release) -

"Ask all the questions before the install starts!" - This saves from having to watch your PC's installing, Which is where the above tool comes in handy. . .
- You even been at someones house during a PC install and U run outta things to say - well MineSweeper is there to save the Day :D

Sorry for the slight hijacked thread - But I am impressed with how far you have taken this concept and I am only trying to help out.

PS- BTW - All my tools and work I have put into my 7 1/2 years of Modding XP (yes I was modding before RyanVM's site and even before MSFN had an unattended section) well They are on the final LastXP release (I don't want to permote warez - so just get the ISO and copy the Apps\Code folder outta it). C'mon we're men here - learn what you can from the effort of others - save yourself some time AND pay it all back by sharing your efforts with EVERYONE on the planet. They deserve the BEST, and sorry to say - I was too poor to do any of what I have without "borrowing" some tools.

If this offends please remove the bits that offend - I want the ideas to make it to creators minds to spark something good - Beat me as this Quick Launcher has done - AWESOME work!!!

PS - RocketDock can be ran from the DetachedApp in the Winnt.sif :D - now THATS a cool launcher during setup - bit over the top tho!

Later RON

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 pm

@Kal big bug found in your addon! In the addon you use a entries.ini file. This is bad because only UpdatePacks should use an entries.ini file. All addons should have the file renamed like: entries_quicklaunch.ini. ;) Your addon will overwrite any UpdatePacks entries.ini file which will result in many errors.
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software

kal

Post by kal » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Oh my god... I use entries.ini for *every* addons! That's why there's some errors if I integrate more than one AddOn simultaneously! Thanks a lot for your repport Siginet!

Jamshed_11946

Huge thanks to siginet

Post by Jamshed_11946 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

@Siginet@.Many many thanks to you because you have reported a huge bug in KAL's addons.I were also having lot of problems in my updated cd.
Now KAL when will you update your all addons?me waiting.

Nightwolf81

Post by Nightwolf81 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:06 pm

While you wait for official update - extract the archived addon and rename entries.ini to entries_quicklnh.ini and re compress it with 7zip. . .

This will allow the addon to work correctly until such time as he updates the actual addon to have anything new/improved :D

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:03 am

Cool thing to know. At least it did not break anything on mine. (I only use one of kal's addons [so far].)
--Anonymous

kal

Post by kal » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Ok it's time for me to update it : i'm gonna code new features right now and upload it as soon as possible. Should I keep A42 file manager utility or replace it by Free Commander ? I know Total Commander would be great, but I don't want to get a shareware popup window asking to pay 30$ :s

bober101

Post by bober101 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:16 pm

yumeyao wrote: ...
it uses winnt.sif...
[GuiUnattended]
DetachedProgram="%SystemDrive%\12345.exe"
since not every one uses winnt.sif, you'd better use the replacement...
kal, could you change the way that you launch quicklaunch?
you could rename presetup.cmd to qcklnc.cmd and make it run via winnt.sif like yumeyao suggested.
XP theme source patcher
patches/overwrites ure default xp visual resources

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:40 pm

Yes we all know you can launch things with winnt.sif... but for those that decide not to use winnt.sif then this addon would not work. Plus then users would need to manually add the stuff to their own winnt.sif.

You can however easily convert this addon to run the way you want yourself. ;) By just removing the presetup.cmd file the fake setup.exe and the info in the entries file pertaining to setup.exe.

Then you can add the info to winnt.sif. Kal does not need to change his quicklaunch file to allow you to do this. ;)
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician

bober101

Post by bober101 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:56 pm

if users do not have the winnt.sif, would generating an empty one with only :
[GuiUnattended]
DetachedProgram=

section work?
XP theme source patcher

kal

Post by kal » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:50 pm

I replaced A42 File Management utility by Free Commander which is *much* butter. Moreover, this one use the correct language automatically. So the only reason for me to distribute my addon in multi language pack is because of Firefox Mobile. If I find a way to copy correct language files of Firefox Mobile according to the Windows XP language destination, then I will only have one pack and will be able to make a WINNT.SIF version.

Siginet : I guess we can't make if statement in entries.ini ? Such as, if dest_lang = 1036 then ...
I'm dreaming i know :lol:

kal

Post by kal » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Ok I found a way to make a multilingual package. So next release will come with a WINNT.SIF package version & setup hack pacakage version.

I'm just waiting for yumeyao to translate me a file and I release it.

Kal

bober101

Post by bober101 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 pm

well the integrator can handle winnt.sif.... here is the example from siginet's manual;
The WinntSif section allows you to change anything within an existing winnt.sif file.

Section\Key=Value

;This section contains entries that need to go into the winnt.sif file

[WINNTsif] Shell\DefaultStartPanelOff=No
so basically you could just do one addon..
just need to test that if winnt.sif dosent exist,the integrator will make an empty one and write to it, if not i guess one could make a simple batch file or something to be launched b4 everything in the entries to check if winnt.sif is present,if not create one so the integrator can write to it later like in the above example.Or if it dosent exist you could also just copy one over that you would have accompanied in the addon it self.
Last edited by bober101 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XP theme source patcher

ENU_user

Post by ENU_user » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:20 pm

does anyone know of a mouse driver that can be loaded to allow middle button actions .. ?

then it may be possible make the middle button when clicked
to context in tools --> games -->

with the elapsed time on top of the menu ...etc

kal

Post by kal » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:37 pm

@bober101:
There will be 2 packages versions : one for winnt.sif existing system, and one for hacked setup. I will of course use [WINNTsif] RVMi possibilitie. But I won't check for WINNT.SIF presence. If end user doesn't have any WINNT.SIF, then he should use hacked setup version.

@ENU_user : I don't know how to load a mouse driver, and I don't think it would be safe anyway.

bober101

Post by bober101 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:58 pm

kal, jai testé la fonctionalité du rvmi pour écrire au fichier winnt.sif, dans mon test jai omit le fichier winnt.sif du répertoire i386, et rvmi en a créé un avec seulement la ligne voulu, donc il s'agit de tester simplement si ce fichier va etre tenu compte par le setup windows lors de l'installation.(malgré que se fichier devrais avoir d'autre sections destiné pour les setups "unattended" je ne sais pas si tout va bien fonctionner,si oui c'est la meilleur alternative que d'avoir 2 addons.)
XP theme source patcher

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:14 am

kal wrote: Siginet : I guess we can't make if statement in entries.ini ? Such as, if dest_lang = 1036 then ...
I'm dreaming i know :lol:
Actually I have plans to allow something simular. I think we spoke about it earlier today.

It would basically be like the Home Pro folders that are used in updatepacks allready. But it will go in more depth. Like Home\Lang\[LangID] Or Home\Retail, Pro\OEM, 2003\Retail\Land\[LangID] and so on.

In any folder you can place files specific to what version of Windows is found. Even entries files.
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:33 am

FYI kal:

I just did a complete reinstall on my system (due to hurricane ike, but that is a another story), and tested your addon.

Spider Solitare worked just fine (although I had to browse for it). I did not win that game I played. Also Freecell worked just fine although the setup kicked me from finishing it due to a restart. (I think I could have won that one.)

Thank you again for the addon and any updates you make to it.
--Anonymous

byhexadecimal

Post by byhexadecimal » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:22 am

Hi kal
your addon change entries.ini to entries_QL.ini
and
entries_QL.ini add
[txtsetup_files]
normaliz.dll = 1,,,,,,,2,0,0
addon working

question what is translate turkish

sory I'm Bad English

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:37 pm

byhexadecimal wrote:Hi kal
your addon change entries.ini to entries_QL.ini
and
entries_QL.ini add
[txtsetup_files]
addon working

question what is translate turkish

sory I'm Bad English
I think you are right. I got an error with that file when I used OnePiece's AIO UpdatePack. I didn't have time to look into what caused it.
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician

kal

Post by kal » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Why should I add normaliz.dll to txtsetup_files ?

byhexadecimal : If you want turkish translation, translate this file using PoEdit (google it).

Anyway, I think bober is right : maybe I should just make one version : based on WINNT.SIF. If end user does'nt use WINNT.SIF, I create a minimalist one with default value, and DetachedProgram entrie. What are your opinions about it ?

Cheers,
Kal

crashfly

Post by crashfly » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:53 pm

I do not think it is a bad idea. If a regular slipstreaming person is smart, then they *really should* be using a winnt.sif file anyway. However, it does not really make a difference to me. I will use it either way, since I like the concept of the program.
--Anonymous

kal

Post by kal » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:05 pm

It's out ;)

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 am

kal wrote:Why should I add normaliz.dll to txtsetup_files ?
Cheers,
Kal
Looking in your addon I can see now that there would not be any need whatsoever for you to add that. I do know that I did get an error with that file using OnePieces AIO UpdatePack and your addon. The error happens when your quicklaunch program should run. So it would be easy to mistake your addon as the problem. I could possibly have been an issue when I used your addon with the entries.ini file I guess. The weird thing is I never got that error with Ryans UpdatePack. I didn't think much of it at the time... just thought I messed something up. But when another user posted about it I just had to state that I had an issue as well. ;)

I'm grabbing the new addon now.

Thx Kal!
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician

byhexadecimal

Post by byhexadecimal » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:25 am

hi Kal
SetWinntSif.exe change to
entries_qcklch.ini add
[WINNTsif]
GuiUnattended\DetachedProgram=CMD.EXE
GuiUnattended\Arguments="/Q /C FOR /F %? IN ('%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\MOUNTVOL.EXE^|FINDSTR :\') DO (IF EXIST %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe (START %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe && exit))"
Defining Entries.ini

normaliz.dll = Unicode Normalization DLL
[txtsetup_files]
if normaliz.dll = 1,,,,,,,2,0,0 otherwise setup not work

Sorty Bad Speak Engilish

byhexadecimal

Post by byhexadecimal » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:30 am

Hi Kal Turkish translate complete
please add your addon
QuickLaunch during Windows Setup 0.3.0 Turkish translate
Md5 = 089CB427C38846983877086A1E51DA4E

bober101

Post by bober101 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:26 pm

kal, i dunno if you could simply add; reduce and close buttons on the window.thx.
XP theme source patcher

kal

Post by kal » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:08 pm

@byhexadecimal: SetWinntSif.exe is needed in case there's not WINNT.SIF. I can't test this with a simple entries.ini.

@bober101 : sorry, I don't want these buttons ;)

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:16 pm

kal wrote:@byhexadecimal: SetWinntSif.exe is needed in case there's not WINNT.SIF. I can't test this with a simple entries.ini.
Actually [WinntSif] will create a winnt.sif file if one does not exist allready. Is there a specific reason to check if winnt.sif exists allready?

If a winnt.sif exists it will automatically add changes to the file. If it does not exist then it creates one with the specified info. ;)
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician

kal

Post by kal » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:04 pm

Siginet wrote:
kal wrote:@byhexadecimal: SetWinntSif.exe is needed in case there's not WINNT.SIF. I can't test this with a simple entries.ini.
Actually [WinntSif] will create a winnt.sif file if one does not exist allready. Is there a specific reason to check if winnt.sif exists allready?

If a winnt.sif exists it will automatically add changes to the file. If it does not exist then it creates one with the specified info. ;)
If Winnt.SIF file does not exist, indeed, RVMi will create one with this 3 lines :

[GuiUnattended]
GuiUnattended\DetachedProgram=CMD.EXE
GuiUnattended\Arguments="/Q /C FOR /F %? IN ('%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\MOUNTVOL.EXE^|FINDSTR :\') DO (IF EXIST %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe (START %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe && exit))" 
And it will produce an error during setup, because winnt.sif file requires a [Data] section. So I wrote a tool to create this section if WINNT.SIF is missing.

Cheers ;)

EDIT ; you can check the code in the source archive, file SetWinntSif.dpr.

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 pm

This should work:

[WinntSif]
Data\Autopartition=0
Data\MsDosInitiated=0
Data\UnattendedInstall=No
GuiUnattended\GuiUnattended\DetachedProgram=CMD.EXE 
GuiUnattended\GuiUnattended\Arguments="/Q /C FOR /F %? IN ('%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\MOUNTVOL.EXE^|FINDSTR :\') DO (IF EXIST %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe (START %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe && exit))"
Does it not create the [Data] section for you?

Edit:
I just did a test with the code above and this was the result:

[Data]
Autopartition = 0
MsDosInitiated = 0
UnattendedInstall = No

[GuiUnattended]
GuiUnattended = "/Q /C FOR /F %? IN ('%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\MOUNTVOL.EXE^|FINDSTR :\') DO (IF EXIST %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe (START %?\OEM\QuickLch\QuickLch.exe && exit))"
Last edited by Siginet on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician

kal

Post by kal » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Sure but imagine one second that there's already a winnt.sif file, with different value for Autopartition, MsDosInitiated and so on ... I don't want to force any settings ;)

Siginet
Site Admin

Post by Siginet » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:23 pm

ok i see what you men then. ;)
--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician