[Release] Hacked WGA 1.4.389.0

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:57 am

first post and already asking for a cracked file jummmmmm suspecious. but hey im not one to judge.
answers to your question.
this is the newest version.
and the link is at the top of the page duh.
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things

newsposter

Post by newsposter » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:30 pm

So he's either a Fed or a CNB who doesn't read the forum rules.

s2mishappy

Post by s2mishappy » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:25 am

I tried this hacked wga (+ Kels_Uber_Addon_v4.1) 5 times and it was not working.
and I tried hp38Addons_WGATool-1.3.272 too... and still the same, not working...

I must recopy the LegitCheckControl.DLL(1.3.254.0 version) to windows/system32 by myself.

dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:35 am

the reason this craked one wont work with kels pack is because kels pac overwrites the cracked one. it all has to do with order. this wga cracked, isnt named in 8.3 standard, so even if you install after kels, it wont over write the original wga. if you want it to work with kels pack, do this, rename them to the same name as the files in kels pack. then replace them manually, or if you want seamless integration you can always rebuild kels cab using cracked files.

s2mishappy

Post by s2mishappy » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:50 am

Hi dgelwin...
can you make the hacked one?
thanks so much

dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:21 am

jum ill think about it, just want to finish with disabledtruckers theme, i hate not keeping my word, as soon as thats finished ill see what i can do.

keytotime

Post by keytotime » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:44 am

As soon as Ryan releases the next pack, i'll rename the files so that they overwrite ryan's non patched ones. So wait and i'll fix it up.

dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:09 am

awesome keytotime, your the best. ;)

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:04 pm

Well, I'll actually be banning cracked WGA addons when the next pack is released (I can't really justify that when I've got a strict no warez policy on everything else), so don't plan on posting it here, keytotime :P
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357

ViVa

Post by ViVa » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:50 am

Just wondering Ryan, since you CAN use a cracked WGA on a legitimate Windows if you want to, is it really warez? Maybe you want to have some more privacy and therefore choose to use a cracked WGA on your legitimate Windows. Isn't it the same as patching SFC, uxtheme and TCP/IP?

keytotime

Post by keytotime » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:43 pm

If that's gonna be a rule, I'll follow by it. I mean i have a legit copy of window's so i don't really need a cracked WGA.

ron2024

Post by ron2024 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:48 pm

I agree with ViVa, I have 3 computers & all have legit copies of XP Pro & I still use the
cracked WGA. An addon that gives a little more privacy, absolutely I'd use without a 2nd
thought . Borderline, maybe but so are a lot of other the changes you can make to Windows
when you create your OS install disc. Unfortunately for us "legit" users, it seems we'll have
to go searching for this someplace else & I do understand why Ryan made this choice.

ViVa

Post by ViVa » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:06 pm

Of course it's up to Ryan in the end, but I personally don't think this goes under warez.

techtype

Post by techtype » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:19 pm

RyanVM wrote:Well, I'll actually be banning cracked WGA addons when the next pack is released (I can't really justify that when I've got a strict no warez policy on everything else), so don't plan on posting it here, keytotime :P
Good plan, the last thing you (and we) want is trouble with Microsoft about your site!!

FOOSA

Post by FOOSA » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:31 pm

techtype wrote:
RyanVM wrote:Well, I'll actually be banning cracked WGA addons when the next pack is released (I can't really justify that when I've got a strict no warez policy on everything else), so don't plan on posting it here, keytotime :P
Good plan, the last thing you (and we) want is trouble with Microsoft about your site!!
Out of so many sites publishing about Hacked WGA's why in particular should Ryans site be attacked by Micro$oft?
They should rather attack the sites that have Warez listings.

They should be thank full to Ryan because of his Addonpacks and also others who've contributed such as the Mods and members of this forum. We get to install a much better OS then given by Micro$oft off the shelf.

ViVa

Post by ViVa » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:32 pm

^^ What he said.

dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:45 pm

actually having a copy of the hacked wga on your system isnt illegal persay, it infringes on some policie or other but its not illegal, what is illegal is the use of it on a system with a key that was not purchased with the intent to download software which microsoft provides only to its paying customers.

even though i will personally use it for creating disc for people, wheater there key is genuine or not should be on their conscience, but as for ryan having the file on his site i happen to agree with his discision because unlike sfc, uxthem, and other patched files, this one is the only one that allows acces to material meant only for paying customers.

as for me personally im gonna use it. because i will it does cualify as warez depending on who uses it.
legit owner = protect privacy
pirate owner = warez.

ViVa

Post by ViVa » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:53 pm

Exactly my point, it depends on the key, so a cracked WGA isn't warez. Up to Ryan what he will decide.

Fencer128

Post by Fencer128 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:15 pm

Hi,

Depends how you look at it really. For example, the Win XP Pro (which is also binding for WGA) EULA states:
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT; YOU MAY RETURN IT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.
and
5. LIMITATION ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Which could be taken very vaguely indeed. It could mean doing anything as "harmless" as modifying the source files via an update pack if you really wanted it too. Depends mostly on local laws. However, it could certainly apply to hacking WGA dlls IMHO.

Interestingly enough they specifically mention the 10 connection limt, which is also available as a hacked file to work around.
You may permit a maximum of ten (10) computers or other electronic devices (each a "Device") to connect to the Workstation Computer to utilize the services of the Product solely for File and Print services, Internet Information Services, and remote access (including connection sharing and telephony services). The ten connection maximum includes any indirect connections made through "multiplexing" or other software or hardware which pools or aggregates connections.
In my mind this makes me think MS would regard all the hacked files as warez. That's not to say they have the only opinion - but I imagine it to be the opinion that matters most.

So - all in all - it seems to come down to whether you believe MS will pursue you for breaching the EULA. If you think they won't - use hacked files. If you think they might - don't.

Andy
RISult a utility to integrate RyanVM Updates and/or BTS DriverPacks into your RIS image.

Vista

Post by Vista » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:16 pm

is this WGA Crack work with Windows Sever 2003 EE ??

rgreen83

Post by rgreen83 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:49 am

Im pretty sure that anyone who can afford to be running a legal version of WS03EE isnt going to run into the WGA problem that often, and I doubt enterprise customers would want to modify system files anyways.

dgelwin

Post by dgelwin » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:37 am

what is it with first posters asking for this. jumm i wonder.

wga crack will no longer be updated, or at least thats what i belieave, well at least not on this site. ryan doesnt want any problems with it since it can be used in a pirated copy of windows to download software not intended for pirated copys.

coukou

Post by coukou » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:38 am

Hi keytotime

Does yr Hacked WGA 1.4.389.0 is really a hacked one or the MS version???

coukou

ViVa

Post by ViVa » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:22 am

It's the hacked MS version. :D

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:17 am

Locking this thread in accordance with the new hacked WGA policy
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357