( Request "Accessory" ) MP3Gain - Freeware

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Nologic

( Request "Accessory" ) MP3Gain - Freeware

Post by Nologic » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:25 am

Tired of reaching for your volume knob every time your mp3 player changes to a new song?
MP3Gain analyzes and adjusts mp3 files so that they have the same volume.

MP3Gain does not just do peak normalization, as many normalizers do. Instead, it does some statistical analysis to determine how loud the file actually sounds to the human ear.
Also, the changes MP3Gain makes are completely lossless. There is no quality lost in the change because the program adjusts the mp3 file directly, without decoding and re-encoding.

[link]

ghettochild

Post by ghettochild » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:24 am

I can do this one if no one is doing it. I'll make it a part of my mp3 tools pack version 1.3. Give me a day or too.

Nologic

Post by Nologic » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:22 pm

Sweet and much thanks

Some stuff you may or may not want to look into.

1. Musicbrainz Tagger - It will search their online database for the song/album. And if it's not there, it have the option to seach within FreeDB server. What so unique about these tag editor? Well, each song ppl write the tag to, are assigned something like a hash [ TRM they called it ].It will search for [songname - artist - title - song length - and similarity ] within their server and if one of these category is mismath, you will be presented with all the song that might be the song. And if no similarity found [ even if there are similarity found ], you have the option to search within FreeDB server [ freeDB is CDDB server - only for free ].Auto Rename using ID3 also possible.

Link

2. TagScanner - A multifunction program to organize large music collections. It can edit tags of several progressive audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames. Also you may get album info via internet music database freedb.org. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments and APEv2 tags. Worksheets technology. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Built-in player.Very useful interface.

Link

3. Leo's Lyrics - The Leo's Lyrics Winamp Plugin displays the lyrics to the songs that you play in winamp. While listening to your favourite music, you can now see all the available lyrics. Download it for free!

Link

4. Now Playing - Unique plugin for winamp v5. Within winamp playlist, play a song, open minibrowser and you will get all the above info [ album cover - embedded lyrics - mp3 info (bitrate-samplerate-type) ].

Link

All Freeware