- These addons change the default installation behavior for the 64-bit ActiveX version of Adobe Flash Player included with the Windows XP x64 post-SP2 update pack.
- Addons require update pack v2012-06_1 or later.
- All addons tested with pack v2012-06_1, installed in VirtualBox, to ensure proper functionality.
- Integrate with RyanVM Integrator 1.6 or nLite 184.108.40.206. *See Notes section below.
- Enable Auto-Update
GUI: "Install updates automatically when available"
Note: This is the default setting in the update pack.
- Link: FlashAddon_SetEnable_x64.7z
Size: 480 B
GUI: "Notify me when updates are available"
- Link: FlashAddon_SetNotify_x64.7z
Size: 478 B
GUI: "Never check for updates"
- Link: FlashAddon_SetDisable_x64.7z
Size: 484 B
Note: Removes the scheduled task, EXE and service responsible for the updater.
- Link: FlashAddon_DeleteAuto_x64.7z
Size: 470 B
- All of these addons modify the 5erUpPck.inf file in the update pack to achieve the intended result. The Auto-Update addons are meant to counteract each other, should you change your mind after integration.
It should be common practice to use nLite only once on any given source to prevent inconsistencies caused by multiple nLite sessions—in other words: do all addons, drivers, unattended settings, removals and tweaks in a single nLite session. In this case the RyanVM Integrator can be used to apply a different Auto-Update addon to an nLited source as desired without adverse effects.
- [2012/06/13 04:55 UTC] - v2012-06_1 - Updated to work with new OCX registration technique. The No64Bit addon is no longer supported because Adobe merged the 32-bit and 64-bit installers.
[2012/04/17 21:45 UTC] - v2012-04_2 - Initial release.