- This program is compatible with all Windows versions from 5.1 to 6.4 and 10 [XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2012, 8, 8.1, 10] x86|x64;
• WinXPx64 | Win2003x64 users may need to install KB960037-XP | KB978334-2003 hotfix for this program to work correctly;
- It's only one .exe - no installation, no changes to user system;
- Available command-line switches:
/offline - runs the program in offline mode (without updates).
/log - save only .txt file without the main screen.
/? - show help.
- If you hover the system field (the identified one on the right) you'll see a hint with original product name and version number - useful for users with modified OSes;
- When you hover the DirectX version field you may see a hint if DirectX 9.0c is also installed - on newer OSes;
- In case of getting 'mismatch' status for Flash Plugin, Java or VC++ hover the field for details;
- Colored 'LEDs' determine the state of plugins and allow to download them if necessary, if the plugin is up-to-date double-click on the green diode opens the latest link;
- You can use keyboard shortcuts for: help [F1], .txt file save [CTRL+S] and close [ESC];
- You can change background and text colors also the background image with an .ini file (continue reading for details).
Website, download, changelogs and more info -> LINK
Now it's included in the Kels Win7 CPL PacKs
My original note for the first version
automizzer wrote:Recently I needed something to check versions of installed runtimes on few computers more simple than manual checking in installed programs/components/cpl or other 'info programs' so I have written something like this on my own after that I've added some extra fields and it's quite useful, so maybe someone would like to use/test it too