Since this is my first time I've ever made a discussion and because of my lack of English vocabulary, I'll just talk about my issues.
So I have myself 4 ISOs of Windows XP :
- 1 "almost full" MCE 2005 with USP4 and some registry modifications to make it showing "Services Pack 4".
- 1 "fresh" MCE 2005 SP3 which contains IE7 and no newer .NET Frameworks than 1.1.
- 1 "mini" Professional SP3 which has been slipstreamed updates till' November 2017.
- 1 "full" Home SP3 with all files from the original MSDN version.
What I want to do is to make a MCE 2005 ISO with :
- Latest updates including POSReady one, DirectX, .NET, etc.
- Doesn't contain any other driver packs, WGA, EOS and MSN.
- Only enable some features (for example : Powershell enabled and Windows Live Search disabled).
- Has full screen setup except the product key installing (I had some keys on those ISOs).
- Has full files like the MSDN ISO.
- Has "Services Pack 3 | Version 2005" lines.
Is there any ways to do that ? I don't mind if it's complicated or not. You can also suggest me any update packs that would help me to do it easier.
(I've already had nLite so don't give me that download link.)
Here's the ISOs I've mentioned :
- "almost full" : https://mega.nz/#!UiAghLbJ!qFEG74KOBN3l ... Oeki-WNMyg
- "fresh" : https://mega.nz/#!szxjzCKI!0tONl7NegdUD ... sWz0tNsZWE
- "mini" : https://mega.nz/#!IypmWbIJ!xXG4Vo7uDAMQ ... GybbVgxzWY
- "full" + key : https://mega.nz/#!YrQlETKB!ZqTeXlbF0xp- ... sl3gnQ1b-U | https://mega.nz/#!9vIGQRxB!kqu2BMbTbdFP ... XpKAEEdkcU
Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
DonT post Warez here Please remove all links