Where's the next version? Round 2

Questions about Update Pack making? Ask here.
RyanVM
Site Admin

Where's the next version? Round 2

Post by RyanVM » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:01 am

OK, as everybody already knows, today is MS patch day for July. Naturally, this means I'm going to get a deluge of questions asking where the next version is (like I did last month, even with the thread explaining).

I'm going to say this once here, and I will lock/delete any other threads/PMs/emails/IMs asking me about it. I'm aiming for a Friday release of version 1.3.0. It will be using a graphical installer from Siginet until I can get a full replacement for __integrate.exe in the future. It will contain all of the hotfixes which appear on Windows Update, including the ones released today, along with the other enhancements described in the next version todo list.
Last edited by RyanVM on Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:38 am

Bad news guys - my computer is on the fritz right now. Bad. So now when I get home from work, I have to deal with getting it working properly again, which will only end up delaying my other stuff.

I'm just hoping to get out of it with no lost data...
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357

RyanVM
Site Admin

Post by RyanVM » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:51 am

It's official, my Western Digital 120GB Special Edition hard drive is toast :(. Thankfully, it's still under warranty, so the replacement drive is on the way. The next release is officially postponed until I can get back online (hopefully next week). Sorry guys, but I can assure you this is a much bigger inconveniance to me than it is you.
Get up to $200 off on hosting from the same people who host this website!
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2357