Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack FINAL

Windows XP Professional Update Pack discussion.
XIII

Post by XIII » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:17 am

My "OnePiece UpdatePack v2.5.0" based XP install keeps complaining that it found a Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744) while it is already installed...

How can I solve this? (without hiding that update in Windows/Microsoft update)
We are one, but we are not the same... Talk to each other!

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 am

XIII wrote:My "OnePiece UpdatePack v2.5.0" based XP install keeps complaining that it found a Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744) while it is already installed...
Its Microsoft error. Try this:
Copy file %windir%\$hf_mig$\Kb956744\SP3QFE\lhmstscx.dll
to folder %windir%\system32\ under "mstscax.dll" name.

P.S. There are interesting string in
%windir%\inf\layout.inf

Code: Select all

lhmstscx.dll = 100,,2061824,,,,,,3,3,mstscax.dll
:)

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

user_hidden wrote:Nonno Fabio or Onepiece,

there have been a couple of users in my update pack thread that say they get errors on Office2003 install because of KB973690 (msi.dll hotfix).

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 pm

I've got no time to DL user_hidden pack but I suppose he already knows about that...
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:08 pm

XIII wrote:My "OnePiece UpdatePack v2.5.0" based XP install keeps complaining that it found a Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744) while it is already installed...

How can I solve this? (without hiding that update in Windows/Microsoft update)
Could you post your %windir%\KB956744.log file?
Don't ask for a different configuration of Onepiece's XP AIO Update Pack: use one of the existing vanilla XP UpdatePack with your preferred addons instead

peeco

Post by peeco » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Pasha_ZZZ wrote:
I had the same problem as XIII had but this solution worked for me! No more KB956744 appearing in MSU. Thanks Pasha :D

peeco

Post by peeco » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Pasha_ZZZ wrote:
I had the same problem as XIII had but this solution worked for me! No more KB956744 appearing in MSU. Thanks Pasha :D

peeco

Post by peeco » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Sorry guys for the multiple posts. When I tried to post I got an error that said that the post was unsuccessful and then sent me to a page to debug. I tried again and got the same error. I then decided to look at the thread and sure enough it did post even though I got an error that said it was unsuccessful.

Would one of the Mod's please remove the double post. Thanks.

XIII

Post by XIII » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Yes, problem solved here as well!

Weird thing: the dll in the patch has a higher version number, but an older date...

Thank you very much! (saves me quite some time nailing this down...)

user_hidden

Post by user_hidden » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

nonno fabio wrote:up till now (KB973690 is inside the pack from 2.6.4, 2 weeks ago) nobody has pointed it out.

IMHO the cause is not Windows Installer but a customized Office installation. I saw a long time ago with italian pack similar issues, but later we realized they were caused by some messed Office addons or shrinked Office setups

thank you for the suggestion about custom office install.

i am going to try and fresh install on a live system with my MSDN office 2003 CD and see what happens.

edit: tested and all is 100% fine, as you pointed out must be custom Office builds causing the error.
Last edited by user_hidden on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

user_hidden

Post by user_hidden » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 pm

Pasha_ZZZ wrote:
user_hidden wrote:Nonno Fabio or Onepiece,

there have been a couple of users in my update pack thread that say they get errors on Office2003 install because of KB973690 (msi.dll hotfix).
yup been there done that from when redxii posted his original question.

wvh3

Post by wvh3 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:31 pm

I love the OnePiece update package, have been using it a TON and it has saved me hundreds of hours... I find myself in a bit of a pickle though...

I find myself having to stop using the OnePiece or at least use an old one, because with the incorporation of IE8 into the pack, I cannot Uninstall it after I've built a machine and someone has problems with IE8 and some stupid application...

Now, I know the easy answer is, Well... Go and Build your own update pack!!
but, does anyone know of a way to either suppress the IE8 slipstream, or to recover from the DLL errors that follow a missing IE8 after it's been uninstalled.

I have tried installing IE7 after the uninstall, but the system is completely unusable.

Specifically, Explorer.exe fails to run with an error "Unable to locate Component" ... specifically iertutil.dll

Regards and Thanks for any assistance anyone could provide.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:26 am

you can EASILY uninstall IE8 in a Onepieced working XP from Windows Component Wizard and revert to IE6 but you need the CLEAN (original with no updatepack) XP SP3 CD in your CD drive. Then you can run IE7 installer

In addition you can directly integrate IE7 (overwriting IE8) in your Onepieced AIO XP source, simply by run a new integration session and adding an IE7 addon (you could build it by yourself using IE7 - 8 Addon Maker)

wvh3

Post by wvh3 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:41 am

Tried in Virtual Machines to use both suggestions you had:

1) Integrate IE7 into the slipstream AFTER the OnePiece update, this seems to work best of the two so far, except for a problem where the "Title bar" and thus the task bar summary for Internet Explorer is blank, and shows nothing where it might usually read (for example):
"MSN.com - Windows Internet Explorer"
I used the OnePiece IE7 Addon maker, and ran it against a folder containing 3 files:
IE7-WindowsXP-x86-enu.exe
IE7-WindowsXP-KB938127-v2-x86-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB972260-x86-ENU.exe
then used Ryan's integrator to integrate the addon created after I had integrated the OnePiece v2.70/Remove Windows Search Addon

If the title bar issue can be fixed I'd say we're done.

2) I also tried your suggestion of having a Windows XP sp3 (base) cd in the drive when uninstalling ie8 from the OnePiece 2.70 updated version.

It prompted me for ieakmmc.chm, which I could not find anywhere on the installation CD. When I cancelled, it booted with some bastardized IE6/8 where it has 6 in the About page, but it has Welcome to IE8 in the toolbars, and when I try to install 7 I'm told I have a newer version already installed.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:11 pm

wvh3 wrote:"Title bar" and thus the task bar summary for Internet Explorer is blank
Check "Window Title" property at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main". Delete if exist.

armond

Post by armond » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi,
As always, thank you for your great works.
About the MSI problem:
Yes. I have the Office 2003 issue. When installation finished, it closed without pressing the Finish button. Also, when installing Norton Ghost 2010, system restarted without asking me. I remember that we saw that issue in the past in Ryan's update pack. I didin't have this issues with 2.6.4.
Thanks.

wvh3

Post by wvh3 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Pasha_ZZZ wrote:
wvh3 wrote:"Title bar" and thus the task bar summary for Internet Explorer is blank
Check "Window Title" property at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main". Delete if exist.
No such registry field... sadness.

mr_smartepants

Post by mr_smartepants » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 am

armond wrote:When installation finished, it closed without pressing the Finish button.
Oh, is that the issue? I spotted that, but I thought my 'helpful' wife pressed the button. So then yes, I can confirm that the installer finishes successfully (all apps work, MU nags to install updates), yet the installer exits itself with no user prompting.
I had used user_hidden's update pack, not OnePiece's.
Odd bug. :|
Some heroes don't wear capes, they wear Kevlar and dog-tags!

Alleine

Post by Alleine » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:02 am

[Removed[
Last edited by Alleine on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:27 pm

wvh3 wrote:1) Integrate IE7 into the slipstream AFTER the OnePiece update, this seems to work best of the two so far, except for a problem where the "Title bar" and thus the task bar summary for Internet Explorer is blank, and shows nothing where it might usually read (for example):
"MSN.com - Windows Internet Explorer"
I used the OnePiece IE7 Addon maker, and ran it against a folder containing 3 files:
WindowsXP-KB972260-x86-ENU.exe
then used Ryan's integrator to integrate the addon created after I had integrated the OnePiece v2.70/Remove Windows Search Addon
Windows XP SP3 VL + RU MUI

1. nLite - integrate OnePiece UP 2.70 (+ some not significant addons) & finetune & some removals.
2. RVMi - remove PowerShell MUI - 1 (session 1), remove PowerShell MUI - 2 (session 2), remove PowerShell, WDS (session 3).
3. DP_BASE - driver integration.
4. RVMi - integrate .NET AIO ROE Silent installer + BVProSvcDesc (session 1, file optimization on), integrate SpeedUp post DPMS (session 2, FO off).
5. & finally OnePiece_IE7_WinXPSP3_AddOn_ENU.7z. Created from:

IE7-WindowsXP-KB889333-x86-ENU.exe
IE7-WindowsXP-KB935560-x86-ENU.exe
IE7-WindowsXP-KB972260-x86-ENU.exe
IE7 & all fine (see screen):

HosseinMoradi

Post by HosseinMoradi » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:46 am

mr_smartepants wrote:
armond wrote:When installation finished, it closed without pressing the Finish button.
Oh, is that the issue? I spotted that, but I thought my 'helpful' wife pressed the button. So then yes, I can confirm that the installer finishes successfully (all apps work, MU nags to install updates), yet the installer exits itself with no user prompting.
I had used user_hidden's update pack, not OnePiece's.
Odd bug. :|
i have Onepiece's XP Post-SP3 2.6.4 and i have the same problem
all apps works except 'Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 SP1'
after install it say's missing Product ID and exit

Timbo

WMI problem

Post by Timbo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:41 am

I'm having a problem with the networking not working properly, where I believe a symptom of it is an error about WMI instrumentation being corrupt, which prevents the firewall from working, and from itself responding to icmp.

You can see this on the Advanced tab when looking at properties of the NIC.
Windows cannot display the properties of this connection. The Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) information might be corrupted. To correct this, use System Restore to restore Windows to an earlier time (called a restore point). System Restore is located in the System Tools folder in Accessories.

I've been having a problem integrating this pack since I think, 2.5.2. I'm integrating this pack using nlite 1.4.9.1, with both OEM Pro and OEM Home disc that had SP2, which I pre-slipstreamed SP3. Also with VLK disc.

At first, I thought problem was corrupted files, but RAM and HDD check out for no errors. I run nlite with just the options to run unattended and remove stuff, and the WMI comes out properly. MD5 hash always checks out ok.

So I reread the first post, and I see:
IE8 integration esthetic side effects (not UpdatePack bugs):

* setuperr.log will point out harmless error messages about some IE files like imgutil.dll, inetcpl.cpl, inseng.dll, mshtml.dll, msrating.dll, pngfilt.dll, occache.dll, webcheck.dll (caused by the patched Syssetup.dll used for integration and then restored with the original one).
Well, in searching before noticing above message, I read the WMI problem is often associated with WBEM, and WBEM is often associated with a problem with Framework running at the wrong time during setup. So stripping every change I've done in my normal process, its this single addon that causes this problem :(

Can I for sure rule this out as being a possible cause so I can move on to looking elsewhere?

Thanks
Last edited by Timbo on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nikanuka

Post by nikanuka » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 am

first of all sorry for my bad english

i have integrated Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack v2.6.4-090731 via nlite, plus this components

DotNetFx_3in1_Addon_v2.2.7z
Adobe_Flash_AIO_1.4_AddOn.cab
ASPI_addon.7z
K-Lite Codec Pack Mega 5.0.5.cab
WINRAR 3.80.CAB
FolderSize-24.cab
Foxit PDF Reader 3.0.1817 addon.rar
HashCheck 2.1.11.cab
Vista_Sounds.cab

+driver pack

everything is ok, but when I start internet explorer 8, going to Tools click on Internet options and ... little window of internet options appears at half a second and thats all ...

I can not get into the Internet options ...

...but when i install this copy of windows from my usb stick, this problem does not appears...

and one more thing - when i'm installing windows from my usb stick (using beautiful app WinSetupFromUsb), at the very beginning of installation, when windows copying files to hard drive, at the end of this process windows is unable to copy this files

feeddisc.wav
infobar.wav
navstart.wav
popupblk.wav
occache.ini
webcheck.ini

tryed on another usb stick - result is same

p.s. i tryed to integrate v2.7.0-090812 plus all above, but during installation on microisoft virtual PC at T13 pops up dot net framework installation error... after clicking OK button everything goes smoothely, but in result - without dot net framework...

please help me to solve these three problems

kaitsevaim

Post by kaitsevaim » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 am

nonno fabio wrote:you can EASILY uninstall IE8 in a Onepieced working XP from Windows Component Wizard and revert to IE6 but you need the CLEAN (original with no updatepack) XP SP3 CD in your CD drive. Then you can run IE7 installer

In addition you can directly integrate IE7 (overwriting IE8) in your Onepieced AIO XP source, simply by run a new integration session and adding an IE7 addon (you could build it by yourself using IE7 - 8 Addon Maker)
OK...what if i want to roll back to IE7, not IE6? Do i have to integrate IE7 addon first and then the AIO pack or how could this be possible?
Most important question is why and everything begins of your choice

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 am

kaitsevaim wrote: OK...what if i want to roll back to IE7, not IE6? Do i have to integrate IE7 addon first and then the AIO pack or how could this be possible?
No, it is not possible, the rollback is not scheduled to reset ie7

Pasha_ZZZ

Post by Pasha_ZZZ » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 am

kaitsevaim wrote:OK...what if i want to roll back to IE7, not IE6? Do i have to integrate IE7 addon first and then the AIO pack or how could this be possible?
See my last post on this page (7 posts above). Instructions + screenshot

biatche
I can't read

Post by biatche » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 am

biatche wrote:Setting up personalized settings for: Microsoft Update

Advanced INF Install
Error: could not locate INF file 'OPMWXPUP.inf'

------

Since 2.6.1
Still getting this in 2.7.0.. I'm not even sure what's wrong. So, someone tell me, what happens if I have this inf not installed.

Happens whether or not I use that rvmi 1.6.1 patch

Update: Caused by RogueSpears runtimes

Timbo

Post by Timbo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 am

Can someone repost Repair_OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.cab?

Link has been dead for minimum of 26 hours now, and likely not going to fix itself. Thanks!

OnePiece Alb

Post by OnePiece Alb » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:20 am

Timbo wrote:Can someone repost Repair_OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.cab?

Link has been dead for minimum of 26 hours now, and likely not going to fix itself. Thanks!
nonno fabio wrote:Onepiece's EN-US Windows XP Post-SP3 All-in-One Update Pack
For easier downloads: Onepiece's Files Repository (kindly provided by voidseesaw)

Wesmosis

Post by Wesmosis » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 pm

thank for the pack

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:48 am

new release.
Onepiece has removed KB967756, due to the bunch of issues it probably causes: if you have updated your XP source with v2.6.4 or v.2.7.0 and you want to revert to old msi installer KB973690, you could add this addon:
Remove_KB973690.exe
http://www.adrive.com/public/789f3d9776 ... 3a121.html
Hash MD5 CBFD48A4ABC3B1A454F4FCC720876FB4
Size: 1.3 MB (1354291 bytes)
(not needed with other UpdatePack builds!)

sstouffer

Post by sstouffer » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Possible bug with the new 2.7.1. I confirmed the md5 hash matched before I integrated with rvmi 1.6.1. Clean XP SP3 source + 2.7.1 updatepack, then a seperate RVMi session running Repair_OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.cab. In Microsoft Update, I'm showing the following updates available: KB829019 (Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0: x86), and Windows Live Essentials.

If I install KB829019, then KB110806 becomes available - if I install KB110806, then KB951847 becomes available.

Edit: Finally if I install KB951847, KB963707 becomes available, after it is installed then all is well. Thank you for your work!
Last edited by sstouffer on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geforce

Post by geforce » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm

winpe install
setup cannot copy the file;winfxdoc.mui
wininet.mui

hope fix update

why?
Last edited by geforce on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

kandurak

Post by kandurak » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 am

sstouffer wrote:Possible bug with the new 2.7.1. I confirmed the md5 hash matched before I integrated with rvmi 1.6.1. Clean XP SP3 source + 2.7.1 updatepack, then a seperate RVMi session running Repair_OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.cab. In Microsoft Update, I'm showing the following updates available: KB829019 (Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0: x86), and Windows Live Essentials.

If I install KB829019, then KB110806 becomes available - if I install KB110806, then KB951847 becomes available.

Edit: Finally if I install KB951847, KB963707 becomes available, after it is installed then all is well. Thank you for your work!
As far as I know, this update pack does not contain dotNET 2.0 and above inside it. If u wish to have dotnet then go for the dotNET AIO installer by user_hidden / jade.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 am

geforce wrote:2.7.1
winpe install
wininet.mui

hope fix update

why?
You're really brief as usual but I guess you use RVMi.
This because 2.7.1 has exceeded Integrator limitations. So RVMi stop to integrate reglines after line 558 http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3475/111111111t.png.
From CD everything works, but not from winnt32.

RVMi Compatibility Addon has been updated: redownload it and retry.

Thanks for pointing this out

geforce

Post by geforce » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:22 am

nonno fabio wrote:
geforce wrote:2.7.1
winpe install
wininet.mui

hope fix update

why?
You're really brief as usual but I guess you use RVMi.
This because 2.7.1 has exceeded Integrator limitations. So RVMi stop to integrate reglines after line 558 http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3475/111111111t.png.
From CD everything works, but not from winnt32.

RVMi Compatibility Addon has been updated: redownload it and retry.

Thanks for pointing this out
use Repair_OP_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.7z,but

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 am

please redownload Repair_OP_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.7z and retry again. Now it should work with RVMi and Winnt32.exe too

presuhn

Post by presuhn » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am

I just did a fresh install with this pack integrated. I used nLite 1.4.9.1, and no other addons. My quicklaunch bar is not funtional, and windows update / microsoft update does not work either.

Anyone else have this problem?

XIII

Post by XIII » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm

My "OnePiece UpdatePack v2.5.0" based XP shows a lot of crypt32 error messages in the event log:

Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/m ... ootseq.txt> with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

I can surf to that URL without any problem; so no firewall issue...

Any suggestions how to solve this? (other than disabling automatic root certificate updates?)

moebius

Post by moebius » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 pm

geforce

Post by geforce » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:25 pm

thanks nonno fabio,redownload Repair_OP_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.7z is ok!

kandurak

Post by kandurak » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 am

nonno fabio wrote:please redownload Repair_OP_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.7z and retry again. Now it should work with RVMi and Winnt32.exe too
Hi Nonno,
The MD5 for this repair addon on first page is written as 1761C913B9EC2DC6EB89657B715A23FB. However, when i downloaded the file now from ADrive, the MD5 is A06F9696775B535BEBF38320C2B9126C

Did i download something wrong or is it that first page needs updating?

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:33 am

you're right. Sorry. thanks

XIII

Post by XIII » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 pm

moebius wrote:I've found this : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317541.
I found that too; it's the "solution" I mentioned I don't want... (disabling the program).

Can't find any other solutions though :cry:

bina

Post by bina » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

I found a strange behavior of winxp install after integrating OnePiece 2.7.0. When RunOnceEx runs my Diskeeper addon, it returns Error 1719 about MSI installer which says:

The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.
and then stops installation :( I had to download the hotfix WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe which helped indeed.

I have a couple of other msi-based addons but they don't complain at all. Only Diskeeper! Previously I hadn't any issue with OnePiece post-SP3 update pack.

Anyone can help?
Thanks!

Rustam

djkc

Post by djkc » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 am

XIII wrote:
moebius wrote:I've found this : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317541.
I found that too; it's the "solution" I mentioned I don't want... (disabling the program).

Can't find any other solutions though :cry:
I want to say that running Dial-a-Fix http://wiki.lunarsoft.net/wiki/Dial-a-fix and letting it re-reg everything has fixed that issue for me in the past, but can't remember for certain.

nonno fabio

Post by nonno fabio » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 am

bina wrote:I found a strange behavior of winxp install after integrating OnePiece 2.7.0. When RunOnceEx runs my Diskeeper addon, it returns Error 1719 about MSI installer which says:

The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.
and then stops installation :( I had to download the hotfix WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe which helped indeed.

I have a couple of other msi-based addons but they don't complain at all. Only Diskeeper! Previously I hadn't any issue with OnePiece post-SP3 update pack.

Anyone can help?
http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96168#96168

marzsyndrome

Post by marzsyndrome » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 pm

What hotfixes/addons should one comment-out/remove if they're using the N version (aka the WMP-free version)?

armond

Post by armond » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi, nonno fabio
1. Integrated OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.7.1_ENU.7z (MD5: 1761C913B9EC2DC6EB89657B715A23FB)
2. Integrated Repair_OP_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.7z (MD5: A06F9696775B535BEBF38320C2B9126C)
3. Integrated LucidaSansFix-1.0.0-Addon.7z (MD5: 1551D6F4C80A3E45DDFF1B62A49A0192)
And also selected the Optimize System Files during the last RVM Integrator session.
Setup completed without any problem. however, when I want to remove something via the Add/remove Windows Components, I'm receiving the following error:
Windows XP Setup
Setup was unable to open information file opmwxpup.inf. Contact your system administrator. The specific error code is 0x2 at line 0.
After clicking OK:
Windows XP Setup
The application could not be initialized.
I have to manually edit the sysoc.inf file and remove this line:
OPMWXPUP=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,OPMWXPUP.inf,HIDE,7
Then my problem goes away. but, I cannot see most of the components like Silverlight, PowerShell, ...
I think that this should not be considered as a critical bug, but please consider fixing such problems in the next releases. Thank. :wink:

zilan

Post by zilan » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 am

i've problem when slipstream using n-lite. i'm using fresh source xp pro sp3. i'm test on virtual box.
my add on :
NDP35SP1-KB963707-x86.exe
Repair_OP_XP_Post-SP3_UP_AddOn_ENU_RVMi_Only.7z
Kels_CPLBonus_v9.5_addon.rar
Kontini&OnePiece_Vista_RTM_Blue_Boot_Screen_v5.1.2600.5845_AddOn_ENU.7z
MicrosoftRuntimeLibraries-1.4.8-Addon.7z
OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v2.7.1_ENU.7z
ACDSee_v3.1.961-whoknows.cab
ccleaner 2.23.999 addon.rar
CmdOpenAddon-latest.7z
Driver_Genius_Pro_v9.0.0.180.cab
ELiTE_AddOn_KillProcess244.7z
ELiTE_AddOn_QSRegDefrag24.7z
Foxit PDF Reader 3.0.1817 addon.rar
GOM.Media.Player.2.1.18.4762.cab
klmcodec510(codecnews.com).cab
Nero.v9.4.13.2.cab
Notepad2Addon.x86-32.7z
OnePiece_HashTab_3.0.0_AddOn_ENU.7z
ProgramAddons AIMP 2.51.330.cab
ProgramAddons Revo Uninstaller 1.83.cab
Stimpy_JD976_DotNetFx_3in1_Addon_v2.2.7z
TeraCopy2.06beta.cab
USBSafelyRemovev4.1.5.806.cab
WinRAR 3.90 AppzNet Edition.cab
xable_Light-Unlocker-v1.8.7_addon.cab
YM_900_2162_us_AddOn.cab
Foobarx86_Kmplayer2.9.3.1434_Addon.7z
5er_MSSignedThemes_Addon_v6.1_x86.7z
OnePiece_LunaRoyale_Theme_(by Pgase)_v3.2_AddOn.7z
OnePiece_Vistaluna_Theme_(by Pgase)_v5.6_AddOn.7z
Themes_Kels_VistaXP_v2.0_addon.cab
1. vista boot screen not working, even i use OnePiece_Vista_RTM_Boot_Screen_v5.1.2600.5845_AddOn_ENU.7z
any solution?

2. themes can't loaded, why?

3. when i start windows update, it always stop and can't continue, why?

4. when i install program with access database [mdb] there is an error not valid database!

5. IE and Outlook Express shortcut always show internet properties when i click.

6. Kels_CPLBonus_v9.5_addon.rar also not working ... :(

thanks a lot