Pet and Animal Thread

Forum for anything else which doesn't fit in the above forums. Site feedback, random talk, whatever, are welcome.
khouji

Pet and Animal Thread

Post by khouji » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

khouji

Re: Pet and Animal Thread

Post by khouji » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:10 pm

I'm a hunter and I always bring my dog when hunting. One rainy day, I almost lost my dog when hunting. So I'm thinking of buying a GPS for my dog to prevent him from being lost. Do you have any suggestion on what kind of GPS I need to buy?

Hello folks, I saw the Garmin Astro online which is a GPS technology which has been revolutionized on how we navigate and track our dogs in bustling cities or uninhabited open country. It’s also revolutionized tracking dogs in any weather and across any terrain, it can track 10 dogs over a massive 9-mile range. I think this is a good GPS technology perfect for hunting but, still, I want to hear your opinion about it. Guys, what do you think about this product?