[DELETED] NirSoft CurrPorts Addon Pack 1.09

Discuss & post Update Pack addons here.
Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

[DELETED] NirSoft CurrPorts Addon Pack 1.09

Post by Mrs Peel » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:39 pm

I was inspired by Kelsenellenelvian's NirSoft addon packs to add another of my own fave NirSoft apps to the collection. This is my third addon pack release here, but it is the first one I've made entirely unsupervised thanks to Kel being such a swell teacher ;)

CurrPorts v1.09
LINK: DELETED
MD5: *******
SIZE: 36 KB
Builddate: 2006/04/15
Description: List all currently opened ports on your local computer.
Language: English
Title: Current Ports
Version: 1.09
License: Freeware
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Utilities\Nirsoft\CurrPorts"
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003
NirSoft CurrPorts 1.09
CurrPorts displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer. For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it.
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file , XML file, or to tab-delimited text file.
CurrPorts also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications (Applications without version information and icons)

This is my most frequently used network monitoring utility other that NetMeter. I have it running 24/7 on my server and I like the realtime information it spits out for me and the fact that I can use it to kill individual network conenctions from specific IP address's and ports.

Hope you like it too. Feel free to add this to your own addon packs if you wish.

Cheers m'dears

:D

[Edit 2006/03/08] Recoded ALL Mrs Peel Addon Packs for platform and licencing compliance.
[Edit 2006/03/08] Changed install directory to "Utilities\Nirsoft\CurrPorts" for tidiness
[Edit 2006/03/29] New version 1.08 released. Updated cab and md5 sums.
[Edit 2006/05/11] New version 1.09 released. Updated cab and md5 sums.
[Edit 2007/07/16] No responses to this post in 18 months so I guess nobody was using this. Withdrawn due to lack of member interest.
Last edited by Mrs Peel on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:35 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Kelsenellenelvian

Post by Kelsenellenelvian » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:15 am

Good work Mrs. Peel!!

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:12 pm

Buggery bollox, I messed up a line of code in the inf file for this one. That's been fixed now and MD5 is updated to reflect current working version.

Sorry about that peeps :oops:

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:51 am

New version released. Addon updated ;)

Mrs Peel
The Dominatrix Recoded

Post by Mrs Peel » Mon May 15, 2006 3:18 am

Version v1.09 released. Updated addon ;)