How to run: just double-click, press ENTER, choose which programs include in final AddonPack and wait, files are downloaded, processed, unzipped, cabbed...etc. and finally the finished SysInternals_AddOn_.CAB is moved out of the temporary folder (which is SYSINTERNALS_BUILDER) to the user's working directory and then the temp folder will be deleted or you can keep downloaded files.
SysInternals Addon Pack Builder 3.6
LINK: SysInternals Addon Builder 3.6
Size: 891 KB
Install dir: "%programfiles%\Sysinternals"
Shortcuts: "Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Sysinternals"
8.3 Names: Yes
Need to have installed: .NET Framework 2.0
Programs included in pack:
SysInternals files to download or not:
- Fixed Bluescreen Screensaver
- Rewrote uninstall section in .inf file
- Fixed errors in custom mode when you remove Autologon or Autoruns
- Added to download list: AutoLogon, Hex2dec, LoadOrder, NewSID, RegJump
- Added to pack: makecab.exe and cabarc.exe
- Changes in custom mode
- Added optional right click entries on "My Computer" to access AutoRuns, DebugView, PageDefrag and Process Explorer (I use them often); and HDD - "Defrag with Contig"
- Fix small bug with comma (it was only in custom mode)
- Added Contig, PsTools and ZoomIt
- Added Process Monitor
- New download links
- Updated FGCBA
- Option to choose final addon name
- Updated FGCBA to 0.611
- Compatible with FGCBA 0.54
- Updated process of creating custom addon pack (added gsar)
- Programs included in the log are listed in alphabetically order - done by n7epsilon (like he promised)
- New option: Create your AddonPack without connecting to Internet. Just move all downloaded files to "Sysinternals_Builder\Downloaded" and run program.
- New option: Delete all downloaded files
- Small fixes
- Changed temp folder to "SysInternals_Builder"
- The builder downloads the SysInternals files to "SysInternals_Builder\Downloaded" folder and when the builder is finished, "SysInternals_Builder" contents are deleted except for the "Downloaded" subfolder...
- If the builder is run again in the same folder as the previously left "SysInternals_Builder", wget will only download files that are NEWER than the ones previously downloaded and if the user manually downloads and puts his files in "SysInternals_Builder\Downloaded", wget will not overwrite them.
Redisigned START.CMD (done by n7Epsilon with some corrects from me )
- Wget will now re-use an existing connection to SysInternals.com instead of creating a new connection for every file (ie: Faster download and less load on SysInternals.com servers)
- Wget will now try up to 3 times before giving up and if wget causes an error START.CMD will alert the user.
- Cosmetic enhancements
- START.CMD is now modular code
- Added ShareEnum
- Updated FGCBA.exe, 7z.exe and wget.exe
- Updated FGCBA to 0.36
- Return to one .inf file with uninstall option
- Now it's uninstallable
- Small .log file is created with AddonPack
- Other cosmetic changes
- Rebuilded all pack
- Added option to choose which program include in final AddonPack
- Changed installation dir to "%programfiles%\Sysinternals"
- Updated FGCBA to 0.35
- Final AddonPack created in working dir
- Updated FGCBA to v.0.332a
- Added CacheSet to entries
- Now it runs like a switchless installer (made by n7Epsilon)
- Added to Entries_SysInternals.ini and Sysinter.inf: AccessEnum, Diskmon, Tcpview, Dbgview and Bluescreen Screensaver
Tested in VMWare, integrated with Nlite or RVMIntegrator (pack created with default and custom settings).
Big thanks to n7Epsilon (modifications, ideas and of course FGCBA!) and Mrs. Peel (I'm using her layout for addons) !
Enjoy (or not)