Zoom Plus v1.100
SIZE: 57 KB
Description: Magnify any portion of the screen by up to 32 times.
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
Title: Zoom Plus
License: Open Source
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Graphics\ZoomPlus"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts and personal settings
Zoom+ "The Ultimate Screen Magnifier"
Zoom+ is a general screen magnification tool. It can magnify any portion of the screen by up to 32 times. Panning around, zooming in or out.
* Magnify any portion of the screen up to 32 times.
* No more pixel counting. Whenever you make a selection with Zoom+ the size of the selection in screen pixels is displayed in a ToolTip style popup window.
* The overlay grid allow instant alignment and pixel counting. The colour of the grid and the density of the grid are both user definable.
* Intellimouse support for data-zoom, that is hold down the CTRL key whilst pushing the mouse wheel forwards and backwards.
Internet Explorer style auto-panning. Simply click the middle mouse button on the main Zoom+ display and you can pan around the entire screen.
* Full keyboard support.
* Always on top - this allows Zoom+ to remain floating above all other applications.
* Copy to clipboard - both the zoomed image and the screen image can be copied to the clipboard.
* Save to file support - both the zoomed image and the screen image can be saved to an uncompressed Windows bitmap, this file can then be loaded and edited using an image editor such as Microsoft Paint.
* Follow mouse - allows Zoom+ to update the display every time the mouse moves. This is useful when inspecting areas of the screen that may be animated or where you are not really sure where the area of interest may be.
* Advanced screen grabbing feature allows any portion of the screen to be easily saved to the clipboard or file.
Highlight - sometimes it is not obvious which area of the screen you are magnifying, highlight will cause the magnified screen rectangle to flash several times.
* Zoom To - enables you to easily zoom in on the area of interest; just select the area you want by holding down the right mouse button and dragging, and choose Zoom To from the context menu.
* Zoom+ remembers all of your settings and preferences and has an exceptionally small footprint.
* Status bar shows RGB or hexadecimal value at the cursor, the actual colour at the cursor and the current cursor position.
* Status bar shows the mouse cursor position, either relative to the screen to relative to the client are of the window beneath the cursor.
* Transparency in Windows 2000 means you can zoom beneath Zoom+, use SHIFT+MouseWheel to alter the transparency for Zoom+.
* Global hotkey to copy the colour beneath the cursor to the clipboard in either HTML/HEX or RGB.
* Global hotkey to copy the current view/bitmap to the clipboard
[Edit 2007/06/22] Updated to version v1.100, added reg entries to pre-configure options and switched exe to the unicode version
[Edit 2007/08/05] Rebuilt with an uninstaller