SIZE: 1.24 MB
Description: Audio encoder for MP3 and OGG Vorbis formats
Op System: Windows 2000, XP & 2003 (x86 only)
License: Open Source
Installs to: "%programfiles%\Ripping\WinLAME"
Uninstaller: Removes program files, shortcuts, reg entries and personal settings
winLAME is an encoder for several audio formats, including mp3 (MPEG Layer 3), Ogg Vorbis and more. winLAME lets you set up the encoding process with an easy-to-use wizard-style user interface.
winLAME supports many input audio formats, and uses the LAME mp3 encoding library for encoding and the MAD decoding library for decoding.
* Encoding and decoding of many audio formats, including wave, mp3, ogg, aac, ...
* Easy-to-use wizard-like user interface style for easy encoding setup
* Uses high quality libraries like LAME, the Ogg Vorbis library, MAD, etc.
* Presets for fast settings setup
* Batch Processing
* Detailed HTML Help File
* Easy install- and uninstall process
* Small size
* Modular, multi-channel capable architecture
* High quality and optimized mp3 encoding
* Dibrom's high-quality presets
* Nogap-encoding of continuous-mix-cd's
* Optimized 3DNow! and SSE routines
* And yet even more!
Enjoy (or not)
[Edit 2007/08/11] Rebuilt with an uninstaller and changed install directory